Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2016  (Read 23939 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2016
« on: March 01, 2016, 01:47:17 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, March 1st, 2016

Mission Status

Thanks to you, for all our good fortune!  As we expand both adventure and fortress modes, people are obviously starting to take the project seriously.  We are serious!  All those dev pages weren't just written for fun.  We really want to make the ultimate fantasy generator.  Join us!

Congratulations to the generous!

Fun with Numbers

Thanks again for all your help!  We've been on Patreon for almost a year now, and it's really stabilized the baseline which comes in, which is nice.  This month will be a bit unusual -- I've got a short talk on the upcoming creation myth generator at GDC, which takes place in the middle of the month down in San Francisco, so I'll be out for a time and the release might be pushed off slightly.  Regarding the next version, I have a few more things to add to adventurer sites, upgrades to work orders (removing the limit of 30, adding the new task details, some workshop selection stuff, and anything I can reasonably get to with automation), and some more bug fixes.

February:  $6866.51
January:   $6754.20
December:  $9066.29
November:  $5520.02
October:   $5685.73

Reward reminder:  If you support us, you can pick either a Story Reward or a Crayon Art Reward.  A Story Reward is basically a mini-Threetoe story (examples) and a Crayon Art Reward is a crudely drawn scene which we sketch, color in, and mail to you, anywhere in the world (assuming your contribution covers postage, which is about a dollar almost wherever you are).  We take personal requests for either reward as well, he he he.  You can also be listed among the Bay 12 Champions.  You can choose any kind of reward no matter which contribution method you choose.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 11:33:54 pm by Toady One »
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!