Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2022  (Read 12812 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2022
« on: February 01, 2022, 09:04:24 pm »

The Bay 12 Games Report, February 1st, 2022

Mission Status

Do not lose heart.  Do not give away your chance to give spiritual birth to that for which you have built a nest with generous gifts.  If only you can see what I have seen, to see over the low hill and beyond to the horizon.  Believe me when I tell you:  I am standing on that hill.  The End is Nigh!  I have seen the signs.  More than that, I have bug tested the signs and saw that they were Fun.  Such sights we have to show you, and like a Cenobite, Dwarf Fortress with bring you so much joy you won’t be able tell it from pain.  So stare into the void where DF should be, and summon just a little more generosity to make it to the progress update in the next few weeks where we are sure to bring you to a place where near perpetual patience is rewarded by quick and certain hope for the swiftly coming future!

"Congratulations to the generous!" -- ThreeToe

Fun with Numbers

Thanks to everybody that helped out during Legends January!  Ha, yeah, we're working on a public-facing roadmap now, to take us all to the release with some more clarity.  Not sure exactly when it'll be posted, a few weeks or a bit more perhaps, since we have to go back and forth with Kitfox a bit, but it'll help you see where we are at and what we need to finish.  As that's going on, I'm going to take the opportunity to clean up some random non-shiny non-newsy stuff, and perhaps also tackle some of the remaining menus - health, justice, diplomacy/petitions, c, and hauling being some of the remaining ones.

January:   $10382.37
December:  $10651.09
November:  $10229.39
October:   $10544.26
September: $10475.09
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!