Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 857903 times)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #840 on: April 30, 2016, 11:19:15 pm »

That is an acceptable answer. Carry on hugging.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: May 01, 2016, 12:44:20 am »

So much humblebragging

I can't accomplish anything because my art is shit = bragging?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #842 on: May 01, 2016, 12:47:30 am »

I can't accomplish anything because my art is shit = bragging?
"I'm a fast reader, woe is me"
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: May 01, 2016, 01:17:15 am »

In other WTF: why do I always seem to be the one that ends up buying the toilet paper around here? I'm certainly not the only one who uses it. Cheap bastards are taking advantage of the fact that I like to poop semi-daily.

Well, not this time. I emptied my bowels with the last of the TP, now I'm gonna wait 'em out. I'll go hungry for days if need be. If these useless shitbags don't buy some by the time I crack, I'll just have to start maintaining my own supply of loo rolls in my room.
This situation is still ongoing.

The housemate with the separate upstairs bathroom helped out a bit by supplying a few toilet rolls to those of us downstairs, but somehow the idea of buying TP has occurred to absolutely none of them. It's quite bizarre, really. I am still holding out in my determination not to buy this lot of toilet paper... it's becoming difficult, though.
Yesterday I was forced to wipe my arse with a bunch of old paperwork I had lying around from my job agency.
Whilst it was oddly fitting, it was also quite uncomfortable; the agency's paperwork turns out to be as useless at wiping arses as they are at getting people jobs.

It's looking like this will be another day where these bastards fail to buy toilet paper. I'm going to have to tear up more nasty A4 to wipe with. :-[
And then have a shower afterwards anyway. This is getting ridiculous.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #844 on: May 01, 2016, 01:57:31 am »

The housemate with the separate upstairs bathroom helped out a bit by supplying a few toilet rolls to those of us downstairs, but somehow the idea of buying TP has occurred to absolutely none of them. It's quite bizarre, really. I am still holding out in my determination not to buy this lot of toilet paper... it's becoming difficult, though.
Buy toilet paper for yourself. Keep the rolls hidden, take one with you when you go to the bathroom, and take it back when you leave.
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: May 01, 2016, 02:00:12 am »

Yeah, I think that's what I'll do. This is the last straw.
Normally I don't mind buying general household goods for all of us, but these people can go to hell.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: May 01, 2016, 08:34:11 am »

I hate being ugly so much. I can just not care about it nowadays through sheer force of will... but I still hate being ugly so much....
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: May 01, 2016, 08:49:16 am »

I will reiterate that you're not ugly.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Madmachine

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarfputer Project FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: May 01, 2016, 04:00:26 pm »

I have never seen you, so I cannot state with certainty that you are not ugly, but in general, people who think they're ugly aren't as ugly as they think.
I am a Grammar Communist. I believe that the means of word production (i.e: dictionaries) should be seized, for the good of the people.

We are succeeding. You can tell, because the Oxford English Dictionary made an emoji word of the year.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: May 01, 2016, 04:21:23 pm »

Well, there are exceptions. This one girl I know has pretty bad self-esteem issues (together with lots of other issues), and she really isn't all that easy on the eyes. Not off-putting or anything, but just vaguely unsightly. She makes up for it by being a very nice, considerate, altogether good person. Not that I could tell all of this to her face - she'd probably just break down crying -, but she's still one of my most cherished friends - and hell, I even crushed on her for a while. (That she knows, by the way, and I think it boosted her ego a bit :3 )

TL;DR: Looking good is nice, but looks aren't nearly as important as many people think. If you're going for stable medium-and long-term relations (platonic or not), personality and integrity are key; if you just want a quick fuck, it's attitude and a certain sluttiness*.

*This refers to both genders.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #850 on: May 01, 2016, 06:50:03 pm »

Welp, back to having highly sensitive bowels. Yesterday was highly unusual in that they were almost completely unresponsive to my mental state, so even as i was hurting from not having made backwards boogaloo for the entire day, and even as i laid in bed fearing that i had a blood clot in my leg (due to pain in specific relevant areas, but it was gone the following day), i felt oddly unaffected by it. Not so much this night. Feared the usual, felt intense need to go to the loo, and... Well, nothing special happened. WHY IS THERE NOT SOMETHING TO HELP ME DEAL WITH THESE EVIL FART GENIES IN MY BUTT?

Worst part is that i wasn't born this way, so i am entirely aware of how it feels to have normal bowels. I miss that. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #851 on: May 01, 2016, 07:19:56 pm »

if you just want a quick fuck, it's attitude and a certain sluttiness*.

*This refers to both genders.
And as we all know, Helgo is the biggest man-whore there is.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: May 01, 2016, 07:29:11 pm »

Eh, Sheb is worse I think.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: May 01, 2016, 07:53:05 pm »

I think it stems from the prodigious amounts of alcohol consumed by both.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: May 01, 2016, 08:05:51 pm »

It's all the repressed feelings generated from the famed germanic discipline.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 779