Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 777

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 853802 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1170 on: June 09, 2016, 09:53:33 am »

*applies hugpats to all*
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: June 09, 2016, 12:50:14 pm »

I have 500 more words to write and I've already made the biggest stretches that I possibly can to come up with content for this essay
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1172 on: June 09, 2016, 07:01:16 pm »

That's when you make the move from actual content to sensible-sounding bullshit just to fill out the word count. :U

also cabbage farts oh god

Note to self: Coleslaw contains cabbage. Cabbage, in my bowels, spawns gas that could choke Satan, therefore can we conclude that cabbage is at least as evil as Satan, and coleslaw is probably the vegetable version of some young kid's half-Satan Mary Sue OC. Unfortunately, besides that, it is also tasty and goes well with pulled pork. :<
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: June 09, 2016, 09:34:49 pm »

Blargle contemplating putting the holocaust in Hearts of Iron 4 somehow has put me in a sad mood... (and not because I am against the idea or because it isn't in the game... but rather... WW2 was just sad all over... and people are going to hate me HARD for my opinion)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1174 on: June 10, 2016, 01:42:20 am »

and people are going to hate me HARD for my opinion
Not really. War is hell. No redeeming qualities at all. If it disturbs you then 10/10 would decent human being again.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: June 10, 2016, 09:24:32 am »

War is pretty great, y'all are just haters.

Sad: I fell asleep ridiculously early (before 8pm, I think), slept for a couple of hours, had one or more weird dream/s and am now feeling ridiculously tired. Like, some awful kind of bone-deep exhaustion. But it's not accompanied by pleasant drowsiness, I'm just tired without feeling sleepy.
It isn't very nice.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: June 10, 2016, 03:15:31 pm »

Can't tell if joke or just trying to cause stupid arguing, either way dank.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: June 10, 2016, 05:10:24 pm »

My mom has a tendency to stand practically right behind where I sit while using the computer when she's texting on her phone. Not sitting down somewhere or anything, just standing there. There's not even anything important there.

I ask her to stop standing there for so long because it feels like she's watching me. Both parents accuse me of "not understanding the real world" or some garbage like that, and my father cuts me off while I try to explain myself, like always.

God damn it, what don't you people understand about "it feels like you're watching me and it's making me uncomfortable, please stop"?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1178 on: June 10, 2016, 06:59:21 pm »

Ohhhhhh mein gott, i can relate to that all too much. My brother suffers from a similar condition, let's call it "tends to stand in places that make you uncomfortable"-itis. While i will admit that much of my discomfort here is due to me being unnecessarily anxious, it still is fairly weird to stand up from your chair, place yourself directly beneath the ceiling light (located centrally in the not-too-big room and also closer to my chair than his chair) and face towards me and my monitor in order to operate a phone or tablet. I tell him that he could just as well do it while sitting, but he kind of just brushes that off. I've known that guy for literally all my life and he still manages to perplex me with some of his behaviours. >.> (i'm actually starting to wonder if he's hiding some unpleasant issues that he's reluctant to come forward with)

ANYWAYS, Tawa, i wish you luck in making them understand. It is really difficult to get people to lose annoying habits (especially when they don't think they're doing anything wrong), but one thing i've found that sometimes gets through my bro's skull is to demonstrate how annoying that habit actually is by means of replication. Of course, results may vary depending on the person, but making people conscious of their silly little habits is both great for making them think about it and an excellent way to troll people. :v
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: June 11, 2016, 06:08:39 pm »

So apparently there is a movie now that Advocates Suicide for people who are disabled.

and the differently abled hate this movie...

And honestly I see why because it was clearly written from the perspective of an able bodied person who sees becoming crippled in an accident as the worst possible thing that could ever happen to them... Writes about a rich affluent guy who becomes a quadriplegic and can do anything with his life decides to commit suicide because he can't walk after a year and the movie treats it like it was the right thing to do.

Some day I am fully expecting a movie about a Professional Football player who is forced to retire but misses his old career. So the movie praises him for his decision to commit suicide rather then make anything of his life.

If it wasn't such spoilers... I'd list so many movies that did this better. (And one that did it worse. Which is that a guy euthanizes his mother without her knowing because HE can't stand her being old... and the movie treats it like the right decision too because "Wow isn't she old?")

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1180 on: June 11, 2016, 06:29:23 pm »

So apparently there is a movie now that Advocates Suicide for people who are disabled.
What is it? I want to start recommending it to disabled people.

differently abled
I swear that's actually really patronising. S'like, see that blind guy? It's not that he can't see, he just sees differently. Losing a leg doesn't make you a cripple! You're just different!
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: June 11, 2016, 06:33:46 pm »

Political correctness is a weird mistress.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #1182 on: June 11, 2016, 06:37:45 pm »

ikr

I'm not allowed to tell women to get back in the kitchen, even if it's where they belong

because they're a chef

and they're supposed to be preparing food

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: June 11, 2016, 11:11:50 pm »

My windburn has been especially bad yesterday and today, and I didn't bring my ointment.
At least I'm heading back to the place I've been staying at tonight. Ointment time.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: June 12, 2016, 04:13:37 am »

What is it? I want to start recommending it to disabled people.

differently abled
I swear that's actually really patronising. S'like, see that blind guy? It's not that he can't see, he just sees differently. Losing a leg doesn't make you a cripple! You're just different!
Political correctness is a weird mistress.
ikr

I'm not allowed to tell women to get back in the kitchen, even if it's where they belong

because they're a chef

and they're supposed to be preparing food
I would love to believe that y'all are joking but this made me sad today. :-\
It's like there's a lack of empathy and instead more priority to the vague and broad application of political correctness over actually seeing what these terms mean. (Or laziness to word it in a better way :v). Person with disability, not disabled person. <_<
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 777