Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 1413  (Read 56127 times)

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 26
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2013, 03:54:52 am »

Jake, too tired to care right now, tears the loanshark off and lobs it at a random zombie.
((At best I'm free from the fucking shark that will murder me horribly if I don't do anything, at worst it knocks me unconscious and kills me anyway except 3 turns faster. Seems worth it.))

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2013, 06:35:38 am »

Finishing blow, Double entry.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2013, 06:38:56 am »

On one hand, you're happy as you get up because you realize half the building is not destroyed.
Fuck.

This is clearly a job for the janitorial staff. Just find a place that isn't exploding.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2013, 06:40:31 am »

Mayfly RTD Patch Notes, v1.03

Elk
  • Fixed a bug where elk were counted as carnivorous.
  • "Elken Fury" now persists into undeath.

Humans
  • Unarmed combat now deals 1d2 damage.

Klingons
  • Now receive +2 Willpower while on Kling.
  • Made losing your honor more difficult.

Sphinxes
  • Reduced base HP to 14.
  • Maximum carrying capacity is now halved while flying.
  • Fixed a bug where "Sphinx's Riddle" would not function properly on other player characters.

Items
  • Bottle of Bourbon - Now correctly considered more palatable than the Bottle of Scotch.
  • Holy Rocket Launcher - Remade. Now deals 7d7 damage but also deals damage to the wielder if it strikes the innocent.
  • Nokia 3310 - Fixed a bug where this item could be destroyed.
  • Unholy Rocket Launcher - Remade. Now deals 6d6 damage with the accuracy roll capped at the amount of HP the user pays as they attack.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2013, 06:44:42 am »

I haven't actually posted an action.  Whoops. 

Keep punching.

I will damage you, Scapheap, if it's the last thing I do! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2013, 01:07:32 pm »

Continue trying to flee if I can resist the influence...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 27
« Reply #216 on: March 03, 2013, 04:54:03 am »

If Darvi gets blasted back south, everyone will be in/near the elevators and stairways.

Turn 27
<- Turn 26 | Turn 28 ->

Continue trying to flee if I can resist the influence...

4. You manage to resist a bit more and run to the stairs, walk past a brawl in the stairwell, and keep going down. You aren't getting any further from the entity. The more you move around, the more you get the feeling that it's all around you but still somehow distant, like it's everywhere but is prevented from affecting you.

Jake, too tired to care right now, tears the loanshark off and lobs it at a random zombie.

6. You rip the shark from yourself, taking 1 damage, and toss it as hard as you can into the south wall. Ha, what a sucker. You chuckle at your second victory as you sprint north towards the elevators. You look back over your shoulder and immediately crash into something in front of you, taking 1 damage and dealing 1 damage to whatever it is.

Another zombie? You scramble up and draw your bar, but it's just Jackie. Billy Mayfly is behind her.

"Great work, everyone," he says. "Though Jackie took quite the beating and it looks like you did too. Still, most everything should be contained on the 15th floor for now. Why don't you two head downstairs to patch up and meet me there?"

You're about to comment when he pushes you into the elevator, presses the 11 button, and steps out. "Good luck!" The doors close.

Keep punching.

I will damage you, Scapheap, if it's the last thing I do!

2+1. You lash out, feeling as though your fists have been recently empowered. Unfortunately you lash out in the wrong direction and fail to hit her.

Finishing blow, Double entry.

3. He misses you, so you do him the favor of missing him back.

This is clearly a job for the janitorial staff. Just find a place that isn't exploding.

1. You tilt your head, see a third grenade rolling towards you, sigh, and lay back down. The blast deals 1 damage to you and tosses you even further north.

Status
Time - 10:35 AM Tuesday Febuary 5 2013
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: borno (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GreatWyrmGold (click to show/hide)

NPCs
Spoiler: Jackie A. Montgomery (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:03:14 pm by penguinofhonor »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 03, 2013, 05:11:25 am »

Keep stabbing.

Die already.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 03, 2013, 06:25:30 am »

"Thanks for abandoning me, by the way."
Patch self up.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 03, 2013, 06:35:43 am »

What is best in life?  To punch one's enemies, see them driven before your fists, and to hear the lamentations of their women. 

Yeah, all this bloodloss is making him loopy.  Let's finish this, one way or the other. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 03, 2013, 08:49:13 am »

Stop rolling those fucking 1's.

And find a 1st aid kit, maybe.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 03, 2013, 11:58:05 am »

End the delusion.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Mayfly Acquisitions: Turn 28
« Reply #222 on: March 05, 2013, 05:01:52 pm »

Well that was a decent delay. You can thank the forum outage, my Madoka RTD, and the fact that for some reason I missed Borno's action the first time I looked over the responses.

Turn 28
<- Turn 27 | Turn 29 ->

Stop rolling those fucking 1's.

And find a 1st aid kit, maybe.

3. You get to your feet and look around. You're pretty sure you're out of explosive range by now. There's a closet nearby, which is great, because closets always have good loot. You open it and find mostly useless cleaning supplies. Sigh. There are some bandages, at least. You patch yourself up a bit, healing 3 HP.

End the delusion.

4. It's very difficult, but you manage to reduce the power's influence on you slightly.

You can sense that 23342 has brought someone else new in. Doris L. Johnson. He's moving towards you now - maybe he sensed what you're trying to do.

What is best in life?  To punch one's enemies, see them driven before your fists, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Yeah, all this bloodloss is making him loopy.  Let's finish this, one way or the other.

6+1. With a mighty shout, you punch Clair for 2 damage. You can already see the glorious halls of Punchalla.

Keep stabbing.

Die already.

1. You stumble and miss, thrown off by Nix's suddenly mighty punches. It seems he doesn't want to die.

"Thanks for abandoning me, by the way."
Patch self up.

6. "Sorry," Jackie says. "He just looked more... prepared."

You arrive on the 11th floor and split up with her since the silence between you is pretty tense. You agree to meet back at the elevator before going up.

It takes a bit of searching, but you find a first aid kit. "Mayfly Biotech First Aid Kit". Huh, it must be some outdated packaging. It's got some ointments in it that you don't quite recognize, but you put them on your wounds and heal 9 HP. It tingles a bit, but that just means it's working.

Status
Time - 10:40 AM Tuesday Febuary 5 2013
Spoiler: Darvi (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: scapheap (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: borno (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: GreatWyrmGold (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:46:55 am by penguinofhonor »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 05, 2013, 05:16:52 pm »

Must! Escape! Illusion!
Sig

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 05, 2013, 05:17:28 pm »

Great. Hide inside the closet. Take a peek outside and watch the chaos.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19