Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia  (Read 12575 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Mills RPG 2: The Revengeance of Empire of Golden utopia
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2015, 03:39:48 pm »

Quite. No need for the crossbow, so let's get the two asses and find our two associates by following the trail of the goblinquest (which probably involves blood and corpses).

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2015, 03:46:35 pm »

Well, then we should probably forget the crossbow and just use our bows that we already have and buy a pair of asses (is a mule cheaper than an ass?). I guess we don't really need iron daggers either.

300 gold's worth of rations seems like a lot - Adeh must be a long way away.

The Adeh is on other side Malikdom,

200km  or 124.274 miles long,

you walk very far, As Adeh and Bhas(the town your in) in Mesopotamish arena(If can't tell by all Babylonian name)

You buy Cammal that would cheap since they alot them

20-50 gold, That nice to you

Quite. No need for the crossbow, so let's get the two asses and find our two associates by following the trail of the goblinquest (which probably involves blood and corpses).

But you didn't talk or know you going, You think ask town people ask on where your friends could be

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2015, 03:51:17 pm »

"I...doubt that. What d'ya thinks, Sarah?"
Sarah stare the last goblin for a good few hours moments "I believe him." she state suddenly.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2015, 03:53:35 pm »

"I...doubt that. What d'ya thinks, Sarah?"
Sarah stare the last goblin for a good few hours moments "I believe him." she state suddenly.

Okay, Now what do Kill him, Send to Emir, Remind yourself that you still have "friends" deal with

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2015, 03:54:55 pm »

((I would really prefer an ass to a camel.))

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2015, 03:58:15 pm »

Follow Brother (sorry, I can't scroll down to your first post in reply mode HB - can I call him Brother Nigel? Or is it Kzuv?) Kuv to the ass store and buy two asses and then head to the desert in search of our erstwhile companions - we should get them to come with us to Adeh.

edit - found it now

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2015, 04:07:46 pm »

"You believe old Steve-o, eh... Well, Steve, I suppose you'll get to live. Now then, what ta do with you...?"
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2015, 04:08:44 pm »

((I would really prefer an ass to a camel.))
((Why Grass grow where there River near by, This between two rivers and whole sand, Cammel would better don't think but))

You buy 2 ass for ([50] and [74]) 124 gold,

Your have gold 100 + 500 = 600 - 424(300+124)= 176 gold

Also now to add something on Front page, Gold.
(You don't Level up, You just buy better stuff that make more easier for me)

Follow Brother (sorry, I can't scroll down to your first post in reply mode HB - can I call him Brother Nigel? Or is it Kzuv?) Kuv to the ass store and buy two asses and then head to the desert in search of our erstwhile companions - we should get them to come with us to Adeh.

edit - found it now
You are sure go in desert with no diction  within mind, You really should desert are no deal to mess with right
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:19:42 pm by Nosaneinme »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2015, 04:12:43 pm »

"We send him on his way, to warn his kin to stay away from this place." Sarah says in a godfather-like voice.  "Or inspire them to attack again and give us repeat business, both are good." she finishes with her normal voice.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2015, 04:15:37 pm »

I'm not terribly fussed about diction - as Brother Kuv points out, we can probably follow the trail of goblin blood without it. And if we get lost we can always head to Adeh without our companions. Also we have about 150 days' worth of rations in case we need them.

((I think an ass is probably easier to ride than a camel though, and we don't have camel-riding as a skill)

Search for the other two adventurers for three days - if we fail to find them, head to Adeh, we can speak to the other Emir without them.

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2015, 04:27:28 pm »

"We send him on his way, to warn his kin to stay away from this place." Sarah says in a godfather-like voice.  "Or inspire them to attack again and give us repeat business, both are good." she finishes with her normal voice.
(The Gold  amount is now front page, how you did you spit now 176 gold to each, Law and Harry)

Goblin response Gze Lady what wrong with you  then Run off into cave into Barley Grassed sand

I'm not terribly fussed about diction - as Brother Kuv points out, we can probably follow the trail of goblin blood without it. And if we get lost we can always head to Adeh without our companions. Also we have about 150 days' worth of rations in case we need them.

((I think an ass is probably easier to ride than a camel though, and we don't have camel-riding as a skill)

Search for the other two adventurers for three days - if we fail to find them, head to Adeh, we can speak to the other Emir without them.
Since you had going it 90 chance or above(One dice is one day
D100 => 76
1D100 => 66
1D100 => 82 )

You didn't find anything, As expect because you are no clue and hold idea that find something in vast Desert was good idea

(3 Day is gone from water&Food)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2015, 04:47:01 pm »

"Thats kinda heartless of ya, y'know. 'Sides, we're supposed to be heroes, aren't we? That's not very heroic I think."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2015, 04:58:30 pm »

"Thats kinda heartless of ya, y'know. 'Sides, we're supposed to be heroes, aren't we? That's not very heroic I think."
(You were heroes in Greek in way, Being Bold and Strong, Being Good doesn't matter at long result matter for most people anyway, But don't that said to priest )

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2015, 05:07:28 pm »

"Heroic doesn't pay the bills. They do get tax break but you can't eat those."

Nosaneinme

• Bay Watcher
  • It time to play
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2015, 05:09:53 pm »

"Heroic doesn't pay the bills. They do get tax break but you can't eat those."

Don't it be good idea go to who give this quest and tell he/she that you solve the problem, then you back to meet your "friends"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9