Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Jade Court 2 - Return Of The Onyx Cabal! - Aborted Due To Insufficient Interest  (Read 2446 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I think Fallacy might want a bit of a break after running a game, but I'd be up to run a game after FBYOR6 (though there are a number of failed games that were attempted before this...)  I usually run BYORs, though, and two big BYORs in a row is typically a lot (though I'm not against it.)  Something a bit less chaotic might be better.  (*cough cough* Paranormal *cough*)

The only caveat about my games is excessive Actions and Abilities, so it doesn't really matter what I run, as long as it has that.  I'd run anything in my own style, from Paranormal to Bay12 Mafia.  The only reason I like doing BYORs so much is that I don't know what I don't know, so learning something new gives me ways to improve my current game-making abilities!  Maybe I'll stumble onto something that sufficiently improves how fun it is to play!

Personally, I'd really like to teach a new mod how I make roles, so that I can see what they can bring to the table (and steal it).  Muahahahah!  You can never surpass me if I keep improving!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Personally, I'd really like to teach a new mod how I make roles, so that I can see what they can bring to the table (and steal it).  Muahahahah!  You can never surpass me if I keep improving!
I'd be really interested in hearing your advice on the subject.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd be really interested in hearing your advice on the subject.
Which one: Would you like me to make a short guide, or would you like to collaborate on a game?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I would personally like a short guide if you’re up to it, given the time I have available to dedicate to actually running a game is minimal.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Imp, are you addicted to joining every single mafia game since the queue was destroyed?

I'd be up to run a game

Ooooh.  The Esteemed CrystalizedMire (What?  Nah.  Just because this isn't part of a post restriction doesn't mean I can't use it anywhere and everywhere else I please.  Which one of you worthies will figure out an off-button for this new behavior of mine first?  giggles) put a conditional on that question.  It's nothing to do with 'since' the queue was destroyed.  But... addicted to joining every single mafia game?  Maybe.  Let's find out!  However, I do hope I can avoid ruining others' enjoyment of the games, that matters too.  In to the Esteemed Webadict's game if/when/whatever with the din of many keys being rapidly typed, all the reading poor y'allies gotta do...

More than half expects to have post restrictions every game to come, primarily on length and frequency of said posts...
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would personally like a short guide if you’re up to it, given the time I have available to dedicate to actually running a game is minimal.
Guide?  Sure.  Short?  Debatable!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Thanks for taking the time webadict, I’ll have to save that somewhere…
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 [2]