Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 875

Author Topic: Super academy IC (Name pending)  (Read 390127 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: Super academy IC (Name pending)
« Reply #2235 on: September 20, 2013, 01:08:34 am »

((I don't have time to actually move the plot any significant distance right now. After school and for the next few days, I'll be able to plot some more.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2236 on: September 20, 2013, 01:10:00 am »

"I'm sorry for saying something like that Selina..." Victoria tightly hugs Selina and gently cries for a bit. "I'm sorry for even thinking about that... If you wish, I'll cut off my tongue and take off my bracelet so that I'll never be able to say anything that upsetting again..." Victoria unsheathes her knife and lightly presses its side against her tongue. <I'm just making a fool of myself and upsetting you, aren't it?> She lets go of the knife and lets it fall back out before using its enchantment to resheath it. "*sigh* Just when it was going so well, both our problems return... I really am a monster aren't I? Great... now I'm just making you sad... I'll just shut up for now before I say anything else wrong..." Victoria tightly hugs Selina and softly cries. Her usual energy seemed completely drained and she seemed to be completely subservient in tone, a slight amount of fear had been edging into her voice... not fear of anyone else, but fear of herself. She collapses into Selina's arms, she doesn't even care whether or not Selina was willing to accept her anymore. If Selina doesn't hold her, she'll just smash her head against the floor, not like it mattered or anything. At least it would save some work.

Her voice resonates out once more, this time in Selina's mind. She seemed even more nervous than before... and a bit fearful of Selina as well this time, afraid of being rebuked for her previous statement. Yet there was something else in her voice... some sort of unyielding determination.  <There's really two options we have right now... firstly, we can have Vivian train you to resist those urges... you'll have to be vigilant at all times to prevent it from getting out of control... who knows? Maybe a solution will present itself... if Demons Run ever gets unsealed within our lifetimes, she'll probably be able to resolve it... Then, there's the other option, which if the first one fails, we will have to accept... I'll allow you to kill my shell while I remotely control it, we'll be heavily sealed away to prevent collateral damage... I might be able to claim the dead shell as an operational expense and get a clearance to have a new one... or we could make an empty shell that I can pilot through the bracelet to do that instead... you'll become a full succubus, powered by strong emotions, and I'll do my best to make the rest of our lives as enjoyable for you as possible... then when you die... you'll get sent to hell... it's terrible there... truly terrible... but it's easy to infiltrate... it isn't like they care much about stopping people from going in... and I'll find you and stay by your side for all eternity, doing all I can to make you as happy as possible... I'm sorry that there aren't that many other options I can give you... I feel useless... but for whatever little capacity I can manage, I'll do everything I can... ...Please remember, I'll do anything for you... anything at all... self harm, suicide, whatever, if something could be gained from that for your sake, I'll do it if you wish... I'm sorry for asking that question... I really am... I can't help it sometimes... I'm sorry... but I'm beyond your forgiveness... I'm sorry... But these words might as well be meaningless... I'm sorry... that I exist... I'm sorry... please still love me... I'm sorry... I'm scared...>
Victoria convulsively sobs whilst a strange, euphoric dysphoria leaks through the bracelet, joy and sorrow intertwining in an expression of Victoria's current emotions.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 04:50:47 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2237 on: September 20, 2013, 01:10:21 am »

((Anyone here read OOTS?))

((V: WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2238 on: September 20, 2013, 01:12:40 am »

Andromalius continues charging her magic ((Which she has been charging nonstop since page 101))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2239 on: September 20, 2013, 05:59:44 am »

((Oh god I remember that.

Also, protip: Don't advance the plot at 2 am my time please? D: ))

Marie is still cuddlin'.

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2240 on: September 20, 2013, 06:06:05 am »

((Indeed, Twi.))
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2241 on: September 20, 2013, 06:10:49 am »

((I have to go to school, so see ya.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2242 on: September 20, 2013, 06:18:18 am »

((bye Twi, if I'm not too late, heh I think there are people from most timezones in this crossover))
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Again_Dejavu

• Bay Watcher
  • F5, F5, F5...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2243 on: September 20, 2013, 06:26:21 am »

((Yup it's 7:25 AM over here))
The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2244 on: September 20, 2013, 06:48:17 am »

(9:48 PM Here)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2245 on: September 20, 2013, 06:56:34 am »

((7:54, lel))
Lyle once again reacts appropriately to things and says several more sentences at the same time as himself.
Black lives matter.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2246 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:54 am »

Stella savors the feeling of having her wings out, the breese blowing across the thin scales, a tantalizing tease of the wind singing beneath them.

See, Good

Never disputed it, only the inability to talk, these people seem to accept it too.

She was quite enjoying this, she might stay in this between form for a while, looking around at the faces, both familiar and unfamiliar. everyone around her was more than just a normal human, and they accepted what they were completley, she was close, in need of time and practice perhaps, but this has helped her get closer to it.

((Little bit of solitaire RP (don't let that stop you using it as a point to interact with Stella though, it's probably written in her body language) and an excuse to post to say g'night all, I need to go to bed, getting up early(er than normal for me) tomorrow))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 07:49:41 am by wolfchild »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2247 on: September 20, 2013, 08:19:55 am »

"I'm sorry for saying something like that Selina..." Victoria tightly hugs Selina and gently cries for a bit. "I'm sorry for even thinking about that... If you wish, I'll cut off my tongue and take off my bracelet so that I'll never be able to say anything that upsetting again..." Victoria unsheathes her knife and lightly presses its side against her tongue. <I'm just making a fool of myself and upsetting you, aren't it?> She lets go of the knife and lets it fall back out before using its enchantment to resheath it. "*sigh* Just when it was going so well, both our problems return... I really am a monster aren't I? Great... now I'm just making you sad... I'll just shut up for now before I say anything else wrong..." Victoria tightly hugs Selina and softly cries. Her usual energy seemed completely drained and she seemed to be completely subservient in tone, a slight amount of fear had been edging into her voice... not fear of anyone else, but fear of herself. She collapses into Selina's arms, she doesn't even care whether or not Selina was willing to accept her anymore. If Selina doesn't hold her, she'll just smash her head against the floor, not like it mattered or anything. At least it would save some work.

Her voice resonates out once more, this time in Selina's mind. She seemed even more nervous than before... and a bit fearful of Selina as well this time, afraid of being rebuked for her previous statement. Yet there was something else in her voice... some sort of unyielding determination.  <There's really two options we have right now... firstly, we can have Vivian train you to resist those urges... you'll have to be vigilant at all times to prevent it from getting out of control... who knows? Maybe a solution will present itself... if Demons Run ever gets unsealed within our lifetimes, she'll probably be able to resolve it... Then, there's the other option, which if the first one fails, we will have to accept... I'll allow you to kill my shell while I remotely control it, we'll be heavily sealed away to prevent collateral damage... I might be able to claim the dead shell as an operational expense and get a clearance to have a new one... or we could make an empty shell that I can pilot through the bracelet to do that instead... you'll become a full succubus, powered by strong emotions, and I'll do my best to make the rest of our lives as enjoyable for you as possible... then when you die... you'll get sent to hell... it's terrible there... truly terrible... but it's easy to infiltrate... it isn't like they care much about stopping people from going in... and I'll find you and stay by your side for all eternity, doing all I can to make you as happy as possible... I'm sorry that there aren't that many other options I can give you... I feel useless... but for whatever little capacity I can manage, I'll do everything I can... ...Please remember, I'll do anything for you... anything at all... self harm, suicide, whatever, if something could be gained from that for your sake, I'll do it if you wish... I'm sorry for asking that question... I really am... I can't help it sometimes... I'm sorry... but I'm beyond your forgiveness... I'm sorry... But these words might as well be meaningless... I'm sorry... that I exist... I'm sorry... please still love me... I'm sorry... I'm scared...>
Victoria convulsively sobs whilst a strange, euphoric dysphoria leaks through the bracelet, joy and sorrow intertwining in an expression of Victoria's current emotions.
Selina hadn't been crying, she had been breathing slowly to try and keep calm, but then Victoria cried, and she began to as well. She held her close, hoping to calm her emotions but to no avail it seemed.

"Y-y-your never a... a-a-a monster... n-never..." Selina hugged her closely and tried to keep her calm. She had tried desperately to make it seem like she didn't mind Victoria's talking of killing... but she never could. It always struck her. When Victoria began to collapse, Selina went with her, still holding her close to her. She couldn't stop her tears, and she couldn't stop Victoria's... she felt utterly useless. She saw the small hint of fear, fear of her, in Victoria's eyes and cried all the more, hugging her as closely as she could. She listened then to Victoria's... er... exposition(?), her tears running freely down her cheeks.

<I will... w-w-w-w-will n-n-not fail... I... I w-w-w-won't k-k-k-kill you... y-y-your cute... a-a-a-and funny... a-a-and you a-always mean well... I... N-n-n-never... w-w-will I h-h-h-h-harm you... I... I w-w-w-will n-n-not f-f-f-forgive you... th-th-th-theres n-nothing to f-f-f-f-forgive... I w-w-will always love you...> Selina brought her into the biggest and most passionate kiss she possibly could give, her tongue dancing with Victoria's. She sent every last bit of her feelings of love and happiness you Victoria, every last one. There would be nothing that could make Victoria think Selina didn't love her. If anything, she may love her too much! But she didn't care, all she cared about, was that her eternal lover was still here, and they could still be happy.

Selina watched the crying, and the sobbing... and began to cry herself. Victoria and the other her seemed to have so many problems... and yet they pulled through it! They seemed to be so dear to eachother, yet they had so many trials... it was so sad.

"Like. Very pretty."
Mini!Selina smiled at SA!Stella, looking quite impressed.

((6:20 as of right now, and i'll be back in an hour))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2248 on: September 20, 2013, 08:47:37 am »

"*Gulp* er... um... d-d-do you... er... l-l-l-like the beach...?" Selina is really a little bit hoping no.
"Um... beach. Can't say I've been."
"So you're the creator of the universe? Or at least, your universe."
"Eh... kinda? I created Creation, as a concept, and embody it. I set into motion the processes that made existence as a whole, across all universes, possible."
"ALL I FUCKING HEAR IS "BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH LOOK HOW A COOL A FUCKING CHAOS GOD I FUCKING AM! FUCKING SUCK MY DICK I'M SO FUCKING COOL BLARGH BLARGH BLARGH!"
Angerus does hand motions to match.
"Don't got a dick. Also, life is chaos. The only perfect order is death."
"CHAOS IS FUCKING DEATH! I'VE SEEN WHAT THAT SHIT DOES! FUCK MAN, ANYTHING THAT HAS SEVENTY HEADS ON ITS HEADS AND IS BLEEDING FROM SORES ALL OVER ITS BODY WHILE SCREAMING IN PAIN ISN'T FUCKING LIFE! ITS AS FUCKING DEAD AS THE NECRONS! ALSO SOME FUCKING JUMPED UP CHAOS GOD IS DATING ALTERNATE SELINA! MY MIND IS FULL OF WHAT THE FUCK!"
"Before this gets too far...it's an open relationship, and Shys'm Caes is not a 'Chaos God' as you think of such."

"Come to think of it, should I notify your parents of our marriage when we get back?"
"...Um, yes. Why weren't they at the wedding?"

Stella just cant help piping into the debate
I think problem here is your definitions of Chaos, you are talking about different things with the same name
Angerus is talking about a Malevolent force that exists mostly within another realm, this force is Chaotic, but it is also Evil, while (Insert Name) Is talking about the abstract Chaos, the lack of structures and laws; random chance, freedom and the drive for individuality, however this chaos is neither good nor evil, it sits apart from either

Angerus pulls out the bat and slams it down upon his hands.
"GOOD CHAOS, EVIL CHAOS! ITS ALL FUCKING HERESY TO ME!"
"Don't care. Also, Heresy requires I portend to ascribe to your religion, which I do not. The chaos space marines? Heretics, yes. me? I'm God. I'm physically incapable of heresy."
"OHH, ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING GOD WITH A CAPITAL G?! BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST SOME FUCKING HYPED UP CHAOS GOD THAT THINKS SHES TOUGH SHIT! SHOW YOU POWER MOTHERFUCKER, MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT YOUR WHO THE FUCK YOU SAY YOU ARE!"
"...It's like I'm not even here."

"I... I n-n-never had a... a g-g-good childhood..." Selina hugs her tightly, trying not to cry.
Both Angels hug Selina.

Stella just cant help piping into the debate
I think problem here is your definitions of Chaos, you are talking about different things with the same name
Angerus is talking about a Malevolent force that exists mostly within another realm, this force is Chaotic, but it is also Evil, while (Insert Name) Is talking about the abstract Chaos, the lack of structures and laws; random chance, freedom and the drive for individuality, however this chaos is neither good nor evil, it sits apart from either

Angerus pulls out the bat and slams it down upon his hands.
"GOOD CHAOS, EVIL CHAOS! ITS ALL FUCKING HERESY TO ME!"
"Don't care. Also, Heresy requires I portend to ascribe to your religion, which I do not. The chaos space marines? Heretics, yes. me? I'm God. I'm physically incapable of heresy."
"OHH, ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING GOD WITH A CAPITAL G?! BULLSHIT, YOUR JUST SOME FUCKING HYPED UP CHAOS GOD THAT THINKS SHES TOUGH SHIT! SHOW YOU POWER MOTHERFUCKER, MAKE ME BELIEVE THAT YOUR WHO THE FUCK YOU SAY YOU ARE!"
"Unfortunately, this bitch's family managed to trick me into getting sealed away. If I ever was able to get out (Say, into that body that i know you have in your sketchbook, Selina), I could definitely show you.
"WHY THE FUCK WOULD SOMEONE FUCKING SEAL AWAY GOD!? YOUR STORY MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE AND IS FULL OF FUCKING HOLES! I BET YOUR THE CHAOS GOD OF SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING RETARDED: LIKE FUCKING SHIT GETTING STUCK IN A DRAWER!"
"... It's because your sorry excuse for a creation, this blasted waste of space you call a universe, is the one, ever so fucking fragile thing that keeps me from the one thing in the entirety of... everything, and more, that I love more than my own heart!" the wings begin to vibrate, the tips turning to claws, constantly shifting and reforming into blades and other weapons of destruction. "And yet, by some FUCKING coincidence, I can't bring myself to end it! I can't bring myself to let this fucking place just DIE! I could, at any time, just... let go, and be free, to be with my soulmate again, but because I just CAN'T, I go every single moment alone, cut off from half of my very SELF! And so, sometimes, I go just a little FUCKING NUTS and decide to kill a fucking planet or two to blow off steam... and that time, I had the miserable judgement to pick Earth. And specifically, I was drawn to this little town in italy... unfortunately, some bitch Saw that I was coming, and they set up a fucking circle. Managed to worm the village into a sacrifice ritual that bound me into their blood until such time as they saw fit to release me, which is gonna be fucking never, because the head of the family will never say so, I'm too fucking useful!"
"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow. Overload. Ow. Screw you."

"I...I KINDA FUCKING FELL YOU THERE, YA KNOW!? I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I WENT FUCKING PSYCHO BECAUSE OF IT BUT SHIT, I WAS FUCKING UNWRITTEN FROM REALITY AND MORE IMPORTANTLY TOSSED THE FUCK AWAY FROM KE! I WOULD FUCKING DO A SHIT LOAD OF THINGS TO GET BACK TO HER IF I FUCKING HAD TO!
JUST A BIT OF FUCKING CURIOSITY, WHO THE FLYING, FUCKING SHIT IS YOUR SOUL MATE!? BECAUSE IF ITS THE FUCKING ARCHITECTURE BITCH IMMA FUCKING PUNCH SOMETHING!"
"Another being of comparable power, yet Shys'm Caes's opposite in every way. Completely separated from Shys'm Caes, due to the universe--if they were to reunite, the universe would be destroyed. There are workarounds, but my headache isn't making me particularly receptive to sharing them...Also I'm a bit fuzzy on the details of their magic, so many might be impossible or dangerous..."

Selina nods. She had hoped it wouldn't happen... hoped so badly. How long would she have to be trapped? A day, a week... a year? Selina slowly began to cry, hugging Victoria tightly.
The Angels continue to hug Selina.

"How difficult would it be to destroy her family?"
"Pretty difficult. I'm literally willing to bet that said family is in control of pretty much every major government, industry, and other things worth controlling in her world. Not to mention that if by 'family' she means 'people descended from X,' you would probably have to kill a significant portion of the world's population."

Thanks, I was actually thinking about it, hang on I am going to try something

((I am saying an arbitrary 25% chance of success for this {91} success))

Stella concentrates for a bit, about a second later, her tail, wings and spines grow
"Impressive. You are getting more powerful, or at least more skilled. And skill with power, is power."

((So I need some sleep, but feel free to ask questions and do actions with my characters that they would seemingly do. I'll retcon it all in the morning, night!))
((Marie, Meme, and Tori))

Meme continues cuddling happily.

"Er... N-n-n-nuriel... i-i-is a Demon... a-a-a-and she... sh-sh-she wanted to... t-t-to h-h-have... s-s-sex..." Selina looks really embarrassed.

"I'm guessing there were some complicating factors, discussed by...Nuriel, whoever that is, and the little you, using those telepathy bracelets that I don't have one of but would appreciate if you have spares."
((Can I assume that the Selinas, or someone, explains this stuff to Will?))

"How difficult would it be to destroy her family?"
"Um. Well, considering you'd need to wipe out the bloodline entirely? Pretty damn hard, with how genetic drift works."
((Anyone here read OOTS?))
((Yes. Thinking of a certain epic spell and Girard's family?))

((Yup it's 7:25 AM over here))
((Same here. Except, you know, not now.))

Stella savors the feeling of having her wings out, the breese blowing across the thin scales, a tantalizing tease of the wind singing beneath them.

See, Good

Never disputed it, only the inability to talk, these people seem to accept it too.

She was quite enjoying this, she might stay in this between form for a while, looking around at the faces, both familiar and unfamiliar. everyone around her was more than just a normal human, and they accepted what they were completley, she was close, in need of time and practice perhaps, but this has helped her get closer to it.

((Little bit of solitaire RP (don't let that stop you using it as a point to interact with Stella though, it's probably written in her body language) and an excuse to post to say g'night all, I need to go to bed, getting up early(er than normal for me) tomorrow))
((Belated good night.))
"...Hm...how much weight could you carry while flying, do you think?"

-snippy snip-

((AM or PM?))
The Angels looked at each other, then dragged the two Selinas to each other so both of them could hug both at the same time.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2249 on: September 20, 2013, 09:12:10 am »

Selina hadn't been crying, she had been breathing slowly to try and keep calm, but then Victoria cried, and she began to as well. She held her close, hoping to calm her emotions but to no avail it seemed.

"Y-y-your never a... a-a-a monster... n-never..." Selina hugged her closely and tried to keep her calm. She had tried desperately to make it seem like she didn't mind Victoria's talking of killing... but she never could. It always struck her. When Victoria began to collapse, Selina went with her, still holding her close to her. She couldn't stop her tears, and she couldn't stop Victoria's... she felt utterly useless. She saw the small hint of fear, fear of her, in Victoria's eyes and cried all the more, hugging her as closely as she could. She listened then to Victoria's... er... exposition(?), her tears running freely down her cheeks.

<I will... w-w-w-w-will n-n-not fail... I... I w-w-w-won't k-k-k-kill you... y-y-your cute... a-a-a-and funny... a-a-and you a-always mean well... I... N-n-n-never... w-w-will I h-h-h-h-harm you... I... I w-w-w-will n-n-not f-f-f-forgive you... th-th-th-theres n-nothing to f-f-f-f-forgive... I w-w-will always love you...> Selina brought her into the biggest and most passionate kiss she possibly could give, her tongue dancing with Victoria's. She sent every last bit of her feelings of love and happiness you Victoria, every last one. There would be nothing that could make Victoria think Selina didn't love her. If anything, she may love her too much! But she didn't care, all she cared about, was that her eternal lover was still here, and they could still be happy.

Selina watched the crying, and the sobbing... and began to cry herself. Victoria and the other her seemed to have so many problems... and yet they pulled through it! They seemed to be so dear to eachother, yet they had so many trials... it was so sad.

"Like. Very pretty."
Mini!Selina smiled at SA!Stella, looking quite impressed.

<I upset you again didn't I? I'm sorry... I'm completely willing to do that for you, but I know you would never want too... so I'd never even try it... I'm sorry fro mentioning it... I can't help it sometimes... it's just my instinct as a killer...> Slowly but surely, Victoria began to reciprocate the kiss. Weakly at first, but then progressively more forcefully whilst she forced her tears to cease. After all if she continued, she'd just be a nuisance.

((Yes, her behavior does seem a bit strange in how she suddenly stops to prevent avoiding upsetting her further and her all round subservient attitude. It's because of her mental conditioning. And yes, that conditioning is as fucked up as it sounds.))
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:33:40 am by Empiricist »
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 875