Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 280993 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2115 on: September 12, 2015, 08:21:54 am »

((Penguin weirdness))

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2116 on: September 12, 2015, 08:29:18 am »

Arkford's guild-raising project has yielded a League of Chefs and a Thieves' Guild.

((Nice wan!))

Veles decides to live amongst these thieves for a time, teaching them how to do it right over a few years, becoming their leader, then revealing himself as the great God of Theft.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2117 on: September 12, 2015, 08:35:44 am »

Nogis attempts to create music and writing guilds in major cities.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #2118 on: September 12, 2015, 08:40:45 am »

Mörkö uses 1F to attempt to make a Point of View Arrow by switching the target of the effect of an Isgonbone Arrow's to the one hit by it instead of the archer. It then fires one at a nonsentient animal.

If the animal seems particularly perceptive, fearful, fearsome or similarly point-of-viewed after being hit, Mörkö recovers the arrow, then spends Essence to place this reversal effect on the rest of the arrows. (And pays extra for an Expy. And less for Perception sphere?)

"I might just have found the materials for a weapon so powerful, it can end a war with a single shot."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2119 on: September 12, 2015, 09:06:57 am »

((The second sphere suggestion made me laugh :P))

Looks like I have a civil war to take care of... Thanks, alpha pantheon. Spreading your own particular brand of peace and love as I can see...

Zenurion resurrect the Lambdent that died in the godly assault, allowing them to preserve any souls they had earned before death. They are instructed to wait in a room of the Tribunal until further notice.

(The following will be displayed through levitating televisions in every settlement and battlefield of hell, after a familiar nuclear siren heard in the entirety of hell.)
Zenurion then appears before two of the strongest Lambdents as they are about to begin a direct confrontation to earn the throne of hell, still in his skeletal form. He force both of them to stop the battle by grabbing them by the throat and raising them in the air, throwing both in opposite directions before they die from the lack of air:

Looks like someone have been naughty during my absence... But it doesn't matter, you will all swear allegiance to me once again. This event is recorded, by the way. The entirety of hell is seeing this. No need to be ashamed from this humiliating defeat, it's not like any of you could hope to surpass a god. I, Zenurion is back...

NOW ALL SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO YOUR TRUE MASTER! Eternal damnation awaits those who disobey their god...

Zenurion then proceed to slaughter half of those who refuse to do so with his macestaff, beating them to a pulp. He then repeat his order, and kill the totality of those who refuse to obey, in the same brutal way. Every single of those who die in this way are doomed to eternal damnation.

He then returns to his broadcast:

Now... With that done, let's make a second empire. The last one is pretty much already dead. This one won't really be different from the last one, other than the fact that interaction with any of this void/nothingness thing is strictly prohibited. Once again, eternal damnation is the result from disobeying. I request that any void/nothingness artifact or object of cult related to it be brought to me immediately. And on the subject of my new appearance... Well let's just say that those responsible have paid a price far greater than anything they would've expected... One of them was even driven to suicide, how hilarious!

And on a completely unrelated note, I'm announcing the creation of CROWN CORPORATIONS. These organizations will directly respond to me and are to be considered neutral to every faction, and will take care of important matters determined by me. I already have people appointed to lead them. The previous faction titles I have granted to factions might need to be reallocated, I will also take care of that. I will also announce the imminent beginning of the construction of my own palace.

The names of CARRION CONFEDERATION and N'HRKUL NATION are given to the two factions that fit the conditions that matched their first attribution. The newly resurrected Lambdent, along with those who might've survived the divine battle are appointed as leaders of the CROWN CORPORATIONS for their great service.

Spoiler: prayers (click to show/hide)
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2120 on: September 12, 2015, 09:42:46 am »

Misinformed Mobster: "Yer close der. Might even be good if ya don' wanna off da guy. Concrete expands as it hardens, see? Make it not a very pleasant experience. Ya usually wanna take da mook out ona boat, go fer a little ride out ta see fer a bit, den drop em off when da water is ova der head an' da body won't wash back up on da shore. I can send one a' my boys ta give ya tha jist of it if ya need."

Expansive Boss: "Depends what kinda organization ya got. In general, start with da people ya trust. Friends an' family are always a good choice. Den get der friends and family ta join to, see? Since ya already gotta good start, try gettin' yer boys ta talk to der trusted friends an' family 'bout joinin. Den get dem to talk to der friends an' family, so on an' so forth. If yer jus' lookin' fer mooks or associates, try da poor part of town. Da poor, homeless, and desperate will do anytin' fer some greenbacks. Good luck buddy."

((Yay! I have a lot more Ichor and Essence than I thought I would~ I have enough for ALL MY RACES!))

Don Giovanni then looks down at the worlds once again, dusting off his suit. He continues starring at it, even after his suit is immaculate, hands in pockets. He takes takes his collar and rips part of it off, ripping it to even tinier shreds in his hands. Once he has an innumerable amount, more so then anyone would expect from a single collar, he throws the grey cloth down onto the planets like Confetti. On his body, the cloth begins to repair itself.

On the planets, the Associates are born! 100,000 are sent to the three planets, with the majority landing on the Earthlike Planet.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

After waiting long enough for the Associates to build a city, he finds the largest of their settlements and names it Shikagoh, The Den of Rouges. In this city, he writes a set of Laws personally, banning everything and anything, especially enforcing any of these laws. He ensure that the laws will never be upheld, but will stay in the books forever.

"Dis city...it'll serve as a beacon fer all criminals of da world, a shinin' gem where dey can always come. Any of my Boys, my Family, will always be welcome here. Try ta make it a nice place, don' wan' our Mecca ta have dirty streets. An' keep yer eyes peeled an' ready, dis beacon brings more den God's eyes ta it."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2121 on: September 12, 2015, 10:11:58 am »

Dryad Lady: "I forced all the competitors in my town to fight each other! Am I the most beautiful now?"
"You have one of the most beautiful souls in existence, if you are willing to do that for something as little as a compliment. What is your name miss?"

Morthan grants the woman an Angel Template, Affinity: Neuromancy, Public Speaking+3, Puppeteer+3, Leadership+5 and Shapeshifter. (0.5*1*1.3*2.8*2.5*1.4=~6.37E If I calculated it right)
Thannel?: "Please let me not be a Thannel! Two of my grandparents were!"
"If you are a Thannel, you should be proud. Thannels were created by me, and not by the deceiving Eid like regular humans."

Edit: Removed USB
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:30:29 am by Lord_lemonpie »

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2122 on: September 12, 2015, 10:50:35 am »

"HEAR ME AND KNOW I AM. I, AM THE OVER BRAIN"

Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2123 on: September 12, 2015, 10:53:34 am »

"Pleasure to meet you, kind sir!"

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2124 on: September 12, 2015, 10:53:50 am »

An Efte cavern in Gaia has flooded.

Not too concerning. The Efte are amphibious. However, some Naedercynn may have been caught in it, and belongings would have been damaged.
Drain the cavern again. Replace any items that were damaged or destroyed by the flood water.

Arkford tunes in to these prayers:
Concerned Efte: "Will you make the new Thieves' Guild illegal?"

Nope. I am regulating them though.

Impish Deep Elf: "Watch as I apply resonance to this horrible wooden bridge!"

Hehe. Very funny. Now go clean it up and build a new one.

I'm serious. Clean it up and build a new one.

Human Lumberjack: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK, I sleep all night and I work all day!"

((I've got that stuck in my head now. This is not a bad thing.))

Arkford's guild-raising project has yielded a League of Chefs and  a Thieves' Guild.

((I was wondering how long it would take for this to happen.))

This needs regulating.
Regulate the Thieves'  Guild. Think of the Thieves' Guild from the Discworld series. Thieves are exempt from the "You don't need to be in a Guild to practice your trade" law, meaning that to be a thief, you need to be in the guild.

Prominent this tick is the Clown, symbolizing insanity and amusement.

((This should have appeared last tick.))

Hello Over Brain.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2125 on: September 12, 2015, 10:59:18 am »

Hello Over Brain.
"HELLO BEING CALLED ARKFORD"
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2126 on: September 12, 2015, 11:04:56 am »

This needs regulating.
Regulate the Thieves'  Guild. Think of the Thieves' Guild from the Discworld series. Thieves are exempt from the "You don't need to be in a Guild to practice your trade" law, meaning that to be a thief, you need to be in the guild.

((Why does everyone rip off Discworld  :-\))

"Eh, I worked hard ta get dem der, an I ain' gonna stand fer none of dis 'legalizin' theavery' applesauce."

Attempt to rile up the populace of the area into keeping the Thieves Guild illegal, while allowing non-guild thieves to be double-illegal. Encourage the Thieves Guild to lobby for their Guild to be illegal, and the Other Guild/s to join in against Guild regulation. 
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2127 on: September 12, 2015, 11:15:02 am »

The over brain Floats over world#1
"TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS"
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2128 on: September 12, 2015, 11:18:42 am »

This needs regulating.

((Why does everyone rip off Discworld  :-\))

"Eh, I worked hard ta get dem der, an I ain' gonna stand fer none of dis 'legalizin' theavery' applesauce."

Attempt to rile up the populace of the area into keeping the Thieves Guild illegal, while allowing non-guild thieves to be double-illegal. Encourage the Thieves Guild to lobby for their Guild to be illegal, and the Other Guild/s to join in against Guild regulation.

((Because I can't think of any other reasonable way to make it work.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2129 on: September 12, 2015, 11:24:17 am »

The over brain Floats over world#1
"TRY AND EXPLAIN THIS TO YOUR FOLLOWERS"

"Hey mortals, this giant ball of flesh is a god, so don't be too scared."
Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143 144 ... 246