Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37

Author Topic: Personification- A god-like god game  (Read 49222 times)

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Personification- A god-like god game
« Reply #285 on: August 11, 2011, 01:52:02 pm »

Can't we just asplode the madness cube? Also, we have to be careful when crossing into the territory of other gods. Some will love it, others will hate it. Giant ants seem almost useless. I say we go for it. We can even lend them to the miner god. We should also create smaller spy ants to dig tunnels throughout the city and use their great hearing to listen in on the world. Should seem like regular ants. Should be made after asploding the madness cube.

Alfainikk seems like an awesomely nice guy gal. She can be our first friend, and the first person we betray. Here's the terrible plan: She's the lady of the deep, but there's probably a lady of the deeper. Some isolated god who rules a kingdom deep in the dark abyss. With a bit of manipulation, we might be able to instigate a war, making it seem to both sides that the other started it and wants them dead. Probably a bad idea because I came up with it. For now, though, the Lady of the Deep is our bestest friend in the whole wide world. We can hang out and chat about algae or something. Can even seduce her a bit. I'll edit this update later with more walls of text, but I have to leave now.
Awesome website for people who like suggestion games: Choice of Games

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 11, 2011, 02:11:21 pm »

I think we should make Alfainikk our friend.

And i think asploding(if this word exists anyway) would make Valahun become furious with us, and he could use the help of the other gods and consume you.
Visit  my dragons, please.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 11, 2011, 02:18:43 pm »

Slowly drain power from it then.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 11, 2011, 02:50:14 pm »

Valahun knows all that we do. He would know if we do that.
Visit my city, too. I would be very happy if you could visit it each day to increase its population.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 11, 2011, 02:55:51 pm »

Let's make some mad duck-like creatures. Land, air, water, madness, I don't see a problem.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 11, 2011, 03:50:35 pm »

I would prefer picking a lot of clay, calling your followers to go to somewhere in the middle of the city, throwing the clay in the ground, shaping it in the appearance of a Vehna and giving it life.

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 11, 2011, 04:18:10 pm »

Valahun never said we can't asplode our own artifact. Plus it's our artifact. I say we asplode it immediately, before he can forbid us from doing so. If we absorb it check the absorbed stuffs for Valahun jerkishness. Might be cheaper belief-wise to completely destroy it so nothing is left. Speaking of which, did we destroy/remove Valahun's magical doohickey?

Making a Vehna golem would be a waste of belief, unless you have some sort of plan for it. It would also be expensive.

Dragongutz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 11, 2011, 05:22:25 pm »

It could be powerful if we are to conquer the Uivars and back-stab the other gods. Plus, if we make them sentient, we would have one more follower.

Edit: Also, i don't think it would be so expensive, we aren't going to create the materials to make him, just give it life.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:25:39 pm by Dragongutz »

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 11, 2011, 05:32:10 pm »

We need to conserve our resources and only do what's absolutely necessary.

I'm not posting for a bit since everyone's been agreeing with my posts lately, lol. I want to sit back and see how the situation progresses without my input. :)
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 11, 2011, 05:44:46 pm »

I'm not posting for a bit since everyone's been agreeing with my posts lately, lol. I want to sit back and see how the situation progresses without my input. :)

I disagree with this proposal.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 11, 2011, 05:45:49 pm »

I disagree with this proposal.

Are you saying you want me to continue posting? o_O
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 11, 2011, 05:47:05 pm »

I'm doing it for a good reason... I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

Jormundur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 11, 2011, 05:56:56 pm »

I feel that's worthy of being sigged. I vote we try and befriend the goddess of the sea and make the nautiluses sentient.
I'm having money troubles so they disconnected my internet at home... No way to post outside of work. :\ Thankfully I work from 10 AM to 6 PM EST, though its 6:45 and I'm still at the office. (Manager, I can stay as long as I want, hehe)

...And yes, I'm here just to post on B12 in RP posts. Can't get geekier than that.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 11, 2011, 06:00:00 pm »

Thank you for the honor. :) I believe that marks me as an official B12er, WOOT!

...Now, back to posting in the 5-6 RP posts I've got going. WHY WON'T YU UPDATE RP'S! *angry face*

peglegpengeuin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 11, 2011, 06:06:42 pm »

Just a headsup. Updates will be slower now due to personal commitments. Update soon, perhaps.
This is why.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 37