Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 970406 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #3180 on: January 17, 2014, 04:15:36 pm »

"I did not ask you. Why would I call you? You seem to pop up around me to add your two cents at all times anyway, wether I want it or not. I meant the..angry shouting one, whose name I didn't catch((mcclays char))"
1. Well, you might want to be more clear with pronouns.
2. To be fair, he was established as being in that scene before picking you up and whatnot.

"They have killed thousands in defense of humanity, I killed far less in defence of my kind. They have done the very same thing, they took lives that were equal to their own, to make sure not even more lives would be eradicated."
Because the invading aliens wouldn't listen to "Danger! Do Not Enter!" signs posted around Earth.

"And had humanity been on constant look out for scouts, and shot them down before they turned back to report, who knows, the entire invasion could have been avoided."
From what I recall of what we learned after the invasion, the Layar invasion was due to some Layar being bored and warlike and trying to conquer Earth, which they knew about well in advance. They probably knew about Earth before Earth could send a tin can into space, let alone weapons.

"So don't give me crap about my cause being evil and cause being noble. Your lives don't value over alien lives either. You defended yourself, and had the right to do so. We are defending ourselves, and have the right to do so. The difference is that you are more successful."
And that we only kill when we need to. And that we don't kill every Layar who comes to our land due to some Layar being destructive. Isn't that right, Tabella?

will has the superior intuition to feel no threat to himself or others in the house
His intuition works based on what he knows. He knows that a murderous, deceitful little person has taken up residence in the house. This little person has espoused a policy of "Kill any Giant we come across! They're all gonna destroy our homes!"

that being said, wether hainuwele would believe kyle or not would depend on wether he tried to properly explain it, and declare it a misunderstanding.

of course, what IS the proper explanation for just suddenly shoving someone into your mouth?
I'd guess an insanity defense.

the only thing awkward about the slenderman is that when you hug him, your face is all up in his crotch
And when you look at him you--

apart from that, I hear his hugs are to die for
--yeah, do that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: January 17, 2014, 04:18:18 pm »

Tabella says hi.

As for most other threats (Shadows, etc.)...ahem.

Teddie says hi.
Alexander says hi.
Sen says hi.
Yuri's Persona says hi.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: January 17, 2014, 04:22:10 pm »

((Some of these points are sheer speculation, but sure, superpower is super power, so whatever. Though ask yourself, is Will becoming the kind of evil that he usualy fights?))
What would make you say that?
And...well, I based Will's power on Tattletale from Worm. See how her power works here. And essentially every conclusion she comes to is correct. Inhuman. Crystalline. Even the density of the layers.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 17, 2014, 04:23:07 pm »

a) I have asked you to stop with the entire OOC "stalk everything hainuwele sais ever and add your two cents". the passive aggressiveness has sparked arguements before, and Elf wants no arguements. it is ruining the fun entirely, and I ask you nicely, leave me alone. in-character do the hell you want, but OOC, you are becoming insult

b) if your power works on what he knows, then good luck. some of the connections you have made are incorrect, or simply pure assumptions. others dont take the boastful part into account.

of course, dicerolls are made up on the spot, so yeah, whatever you say.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: January 17, 2014, 04:23:36 pm »

Guys. Seriously.

Take it to the PMs.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #3185 on: January 17, 2014, 04:33:09 pm »

Can I have a motion to assume that what Hai is saying does not, in fact, accurately reflect the Fingerling race? Because she's done an excellent job of making them sound like tiny Daleks and if we do that then we can say this is just a conflict between Hai sounding all threatening and whatnot and Will not approving of that.
:V

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 17, 2014, 04:35:39 pm »

Can we also agree to have @Elf do the rolls when he can seeing as the only recent failed rolls were from a bunch of cannon-fodder, Sen being sealed and Cyrielle screwing up her lock-on?

I'm not trying to accuse anyone of anything but it certainly can seem suspicious, hence having a mostly impartial third party do them would help the matter.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3187 on: January 17, 2014, 04:36:56 pm »

Lies, I'm completely biased.

If it helps shipping, it passes.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: January 17, 2014, 04:37:33 pm »

Can we also agree to have @Elf do the rolls when he can seeing as the only recent failed rolls were from a bunch of cannon-fodder, Sen being sealed and Cyrielle screwing up her lock-on?

Shy'sm Shsy' God failed her roll to find Ester, remember?

As it should be. :P

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: January 17, 2014, 04:39:00 pm »

Unless bullets x face and katana x sternum are considered ships, I think it's be fine for most rolls.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 17, 2014, 04:39:35 pm »

New character names.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3191 on: January 17, 2014, 04:40:36 pm »

of course it is not an accurate reflection. no single person of a whole race can give an accurate reflection

the common denominator is that most are absolutely terrified of humans because of the perceived threat, however real that may be. how they deal with that on their own is different, but as a whole yes, the rulers have decided that silencing those who find their location is for the good of the kind

also, those that were alife during the drunk rampage and the all too curious child events and witnessed that often have a serious case of 1000 yard stare
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: January 17, 2014, 04:53:46 pm »

So, is Kyle still standing out on the front lawn and what has he heard after Sen taking Hai to the tree?

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 17, 2014, 04:54:31 pm »

So, is Kyle still standing out on the front lawn and what has he heard after Sen taking Hai to the tree?
Yes and I dunno.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3194 on: January 17, 2014, 05:04:53 pm »

who are all of these invitations going to?
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 1030