Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 970560 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #8490 on: February 28, 2014, 08:07:06 am »

well, too bad. then it is only ICARUS and Stella

unless maybe Kyle wants to know where ICARUS has gone to?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:14:01 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8491 on: February 28, 2014, 08:58:20 am »

Why are the dragons being dumb and wanting to kill humans?
When did the dragons show an interest in killing humans?

Why would he? He doesn't listen to the public channel like Will.
Kinda dumb of him, since that's where people post all the warnings and call-to-actions.
And, more interesting to Kyle, the "for a good time call..."s.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #8492 on: February 28, 2014, 09:19:49 am »

The last one never happens and really there hasn't been an emergency in a long time.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8493 on: February 28, 2014, 10:28:52 am »

I think I'm done making Mirror!Neferis. Originally she was supposed to be an air spirit/elemental, but I did a bit of wikipedia browsing so now she's a clockwork homunculus made in 19th century England.

This is exactly why I haven't made mirrors of any of my other characters, because I'd get distracted by a tangent and end up with something else.

Anyways, yea or nay, GreatWyrm? Is Mirror!Neferis okay?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8494 on: February 28, 2014, 10:37:20 am »

so, gnomaren then?
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8495 on: February 28, 2014, 10:38:59 am »

so, gnomaren then?

More like Zylphe, I guess. Haven't gotten that far into the game though, so I have no idea.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8496 on: February 28, 2014, 10:40:42 am »

I still think the mirrorverse characters should be villains for the final battle in a clash of universes where the everyone in the mirrorverse, even including mirror gods, fights our universe

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8497 on: February 28, 2014, 10:49:22 am »

I still think the mirrorverse characters should be villains for the final battle in a clash of universes where the everyone in the mirrorverse, even including mirror gods, fights our universe

Given how Lily has been interacting with everyone, I doubt that it'll ever come to that, as neat of an idea as it is.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8498 on: February 28, 2014, 10:52:44 am »

Anyways, yea or nay, GreatWyrm? Is Mirror!Neferis okay?
If you're happy with the mirror, it works.

That could be, hypothetically, neat. But probably too time-consuming.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8499 on: February 28, 2014, 10:54:49 am »

Alright. So... did she jump over with Lily and Kalyn?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8500 on: February 28, 2014, 10:57:00 am »

yeah problems with combat is that either the GM only has time for 1-2 posts a day, or there is a player involved in combat that only has time for 1-2 posts a day so the GM has to wait, either way combat takes a long time. It's really a shame, as this really holds combat back from getting properly exciting. if it could all be handled in one day, it'd be better

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8501 on: February 28, 2014, 11:00:39 am »

Alright. So... did she jump over with Lily and Kalyn?
Nope. There are a lot of mirrorverse characters; maybe some will come over later.

yeah problems with combat is that either the GM only has time for 1-2 posts a day, or there is a player involved in combat that only has time for 1-2 posts a day so the GM has to wait, either way combat takes a long time. It's really a shame, as this really holds combat back from getting properly exciting. if it could all be handled in one day, it'd be better
Indeed. Although I can recall several occasions where such things were done, leaving important characters out of the fight.
Poor Matt.
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8502 on: February 28, 2014, 11:03:45 am »

Nope. There are a lot of mirrorverse characters; more will come over later.

FTFY. I can wait though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8503 on: February 28, 2014, 11:14:41 am »

actually, too many characters *might* be a bit annoying. it's already a bit ridiculous

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8504 on: February 28, 2014, 01:36:38 pm »

heh, inb4 the situation escalates and we fight the dragon, only to find out that when wolfchild comes back, Stella never had any hesitation of simply coming with him.

this is a prime example of the kinda time paradoxes I was talking about - in the timeline A the scene played out without Stella uttering a word and may or may not result in fighting the dragon, while in the timeline B, the line of events that would have transpired had Stella answered immediatly, there would have been no arguement whatsoever. :P
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1030