Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 970401 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: Oh mah gawd, the angst!
« Reply #10500 on: March 30, 2014, 05:34:19 pm »

Maybe around the hundred point total mark.

Also, can this plot be subverted by Keith mind raping the leader?

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #10501 on: March 30, 2014, 05:37:12 pm »

depends, single boss, or team of bosses?

a single boss with only a statpool of 100 is gonna be fucked within seconds

((also why would we stop them from destroying hell?))
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10502 on: March 30, 2014, 05:48:33 pm »

No to mind raping the leader because I planned accordingly for each characters powers :/

I think I had a total of 7 bosses planned so 7

((Mostly because of destabilization and Because not all demons are inherently evil. Plus how often do you actually hear of a demon being evil and destroying towns and such, other than Sen and because she promised a lond dead man that she would kill his decendants. Can't really call her evil for keeping a promise :P))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10503 on: March 30, 2014, 05:50:05 pm »

Hell better be paying us. I mean we are not running a charity here! I mean...fuck we do, but we can still get donations!
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10504 on: March 30, 2014, 05:55:18 pm »

Said cult also happens to be killing anyone who can use magic as well. So most of the PC's are in danger of them (granted it's not ever going to come to that)
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #10505 on: March 30, 2014, 06:00:02 pm »

Also, the status qou is god.

Also, I like Sen. :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10506 on: March 30, 2014, 07:33:02 pm »

I'd like to start by noting that the miniplot would be quite over by now if Lucifer hadn't dilly-dallied with Seham. Instead, half the main party's going demon-hunting!

No, there's really nothing more plausible with current science and technology.
Obviously, it won't be plausible with current technology.

Okay, Basically without to many spoilers, Plot is about a cult of demon slayers and witch hunters (read: magic user killers) who are on a crusade to wipe out hell and all known demons of the world.
They've got their work cut out for them, given the large numbers* and supernatural powers** of demons.
*I'm pretty sure there's only one Hell, for all worlds. Certainly all worlds in this universe.
**It's been established that, not only are all demons magically capable, their "powers" (Nuriel's fire, Seham's thug's lightning, Sen's book stuff) is just a specialization. And, of course, they're all good at shapeshifting.

They have devised a weapon capable of destroying hell (though it really would only just permanently separate it from earth) and a gateway into hell (which is still needing a power source).
Interesting. Especially since their gateway would kinda negate the purpose.
I'm heavily questioning the "permanently". Although...remember how I noted that Hell was in the "cracks" between Creation and the Void? Would the weapon also separate Creation from Void?

Ah, had another question: For the bosses, what should their stat pool be to make it a fair enough fight against players?
Depends on the ruleset and what players are going to be there.

Hell better be paying us. I mean we are not running a charity here! I mean...fuck we do, but we can still get donations!
Sounds like a job for Lucifer, the Wallet of Hell.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10507 on: March 30, 2014, 07:42:22 pm »

Pretty much a ll the bomb would do is Separate Hell from Earth (maybe even cut Earth off from Void) That would be it. Loop Holes were considered and put into place.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10508 on: March 30, 2014, 07:46:48 pm »

...So, basically a sort of shield preventing travel between Earth and Hell (and possibly Earth and the Void)? I...I kinda want their plan to succeed, just so the demons can build portals from Hell to, say, Mars or Laya, and then go from there to Earth.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10509 on: March 30, 2014, 07:49:16 pm »

...So, basically a sort of shield preventing travel between Earth and Hell (and possibly Earth and the Void)? I...I kinda want their plan to succeed, just so the demons can build portals from Hell to, say, Mars or Laya, and then go from there to Earth.

Will does sound like the kind of person to Join the Order. I should make it so that he gets recruited...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10510 on: March 30, 2014, 07:50:05 pm »

Well, yeah, aside from the fact that they'd want to kill his girlfriend, all his friends, and probably him.
Sig

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10511 on: March 30, 2014, 07:52:50 pm »

Nah, Will would be fine since he doesn't have any magic :P

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10512 on: March 31, 2014, 04:10:27 am »

over by now? so you do no longer wish to play Nuriel?

should have said so from the start, in that case I wouldn't have gone demon hunting. I thought the plot was not over yet.

I retcon ICARUS to not have gone through the portal, I want this done with

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10513 on: March 31, 2014, 05:41:26 am »

and here comes the philosophy bot, ruining everything ever by actually thinking about it

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #10514 on: March 31, 2014, 06:28:38 am »

over by now? so you do no longer wish to play Nuriel?

should have said so from the start, in that case I wouldn't have gone demon hunting. I thought the plot was not over yet.

I retcon ICARUS to not have gone through the portal, I want this done with
I think he meant that as 'if people had thought there was a problem despite me not hinting at one then this might be over faster'.

and here comes the philosophy bot, ruining everything ever by actually thinking about it
Isn't that why Kyle is no longer going to be staying with the main cast?
Pages: 1 ... 699 700 [701] 702 703 ... 1030