Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 970422 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #14040 on: May 25, 2014, 04:35:59 pm »

I do have a boss planned for a future plot that can collect the tragic memories of others and project them in an illusion.

Btw Emp, do you have a plot planned with the Grim Reaper? If not, I can do something with it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14041 on: May 25, 2014, 04:37:28 pm »

Quote from: Ars Goetia
The Seventy-first Spirit is Dantalion. He is a Duke Great and Mighty, appearing in the Form of a Man with many Countenances, all Men's and Women's Faces; and he hath a Book in his right hand. His Office is to teach all Arts and Sciences unto any; and to declare the Secret Counsel of any one; for he knoweth the Thoughts of all Men and Women, and can change them at his Will. He can cause Love, and show the Similitude of any person, and show the same by a Vision, let them be in what part of the World they Will. He governeth 36 Legions of Spirits;
Yep, definitely sounds like something whose true form would be a fluffy bunny wearing a scholar's art whilst teaching a grade-school art class. Probably would know Grandiose as well :P

Btw Emp, do you have a plot planned with the Grim Reaper? If not, I can do something with it.
Nope, I have no plot with it seeing as I'm not really playing anymore. What do you plan on using it for anyway?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14042 on: May 25, 2014, 04:40:27 pm »

I don't know, the only plot I actually plan on running is Alucard's plot and maybe another after Akroma's plot. You said that the Grim Reaper can enchant items when provided with the funds, such as the associative magic circle being drawn under a treasury, and given the appropriate sacrifice.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #14043 on: May 25, 2014, 04:42:34 pm »

I do have a boss planned for a future plot that can collect the tragic memories of others and project them in an illusion.
That could tie in interestingly with my next plot.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14044 on: May 25, 2014, 04:45:02 pm »

I don't know, the only plot I actually plan on running is Alucard's plot and maybe another after Akroma's plot. You said that the Grim Reaper can enchant items when provided with the funds, such as the associative magic circle being drawn under a treasury, and given the appropriate sacrifice.
Yes. Not funds, but rather recovering unpaid taxes or sacrificing tax evaders or just auditing (in order of value). So the circle is more likely to be under something like a IRS building than a treasury.

As for what the enchantment is, depends on the tributes given, it's @Elf's ruling on the exact prices, but it can range from anywhere between enchanting something to have similar features to Ashley's katana, to making something's form incomprehensible (making it a bitch to dodge) and negating all fundamental forces in a field around it.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14045 on: May 25, 2014, 04:46:49 pm »

PM me whatever it ties in and I can make it work.

I don't suppose Wall Street entities care whether they use said enchantment for evil purposes?
Negating fundamental forces? So he could enchant a sword to completely negate the weak force on whatever it cuts, therefor slicing through something without resistance?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14046 on: May 25, 2014, 04:53:59 pm »

I don't suppose Wall Street entities care whether they use said enchantment for evil purposes?
Negating fundamental forces? So he could enchant a sword to completely negate the weak force on whatever it cuts, therefor slicing through something without resistance?
Depends on the entity. In the Grim Reaper's case, unless they're trying to use it to commit, assist, or condone tax evasion, it's fine with it.

Yes, that would be presumably be more costly tribute-wise, but yes. Or negating strong force so that nuclei are ripped apart by electromagnetic forces. It's really a matter of how much is tributed. Other potential effects can include energy and magic sealing (like Ashley's katana which works on the same kind of power), information sealing (probably too costly to be feasible, seeing as having a blade of unknown size and shape would make dodging more difficult) and disrupting financial transactions (such as preventing money from moving in or out of their bank account).

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14047 on: May 25, 2014, 04:56:06 pm »

Yep, definitely sounds like something whose true form would be a fluffy bunny wearing a scholar's art whilst teaching a grade-school art class. Probably would know Grandiose as well :P
Indeed. But, due to the nature of Grandiose, would probably not be able to influence him.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14048 on: May 25, 2014, 04:57:14 pm »

Indeed. But, due to the nature of Grandiose, would probably not be able to influence him.
I meant it as in the 'fine arts discussion over tea & biscuits' sense :P

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14049 on: May 25, 2014, 05:04:19 pm »

How did Grandiose come about anyways?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14050 on: May 25, 2014, 05:07:06 pm »

When the energies of Fate, Void, and Creation created existence, Grandiose's 'father' absorbed said energies by accident and thus he gained sentience.

Also, Emp, Yes. Yes they would.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #14051 on: May 25, 2014, 05:10:58 pm »

*clack* *clack* *clack*

The monotonous sound of a pick hitting rocks rang through the turn-mind. A miner sighed. Nothing but granite, for almost 12 meters now. If he didn't hit a new vein soon...
Exhausted, he packs up to return to his family. The smell of flour-soup, reheated and thinned from yesterday greets him. Two hungry children stare at him, gnawing on the tablecloth, as his wife asks him the question, unable to look him in the face.

"A..any luck today darling?"

The miner, at the end of his strength tries hold back sobbing.

"No...no my dear..No turns...still no turns.."
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14052 on: May 25, 2014, 05:12:13 pm »

Neat.

Surely Sanure will deliver. We just have to wait.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14053 on: May 25, 2014, 05:16:16 pm »

The suffering of the children and the desire for a new turn feeds my headache....

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #14054 on: May 25, 2014, 05:17:11 pm »

I'm still in New Orleans right now.
Pages: 1 ... 935 936 [937] 938 939 ... 1030