Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 ... 4748

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Antimagic and gods and souls oh my  (Read 3003228 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 IC Thread: Golems, Layars and Love Letters
« Reply #29445 on: January 21, 2014, 03:22:10 pm »

< Damn it Nuriel!>
<*Headdesk*>

<...Go away. I've had enough of you in ONE thread.>

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29446 on: January 21, 2014, 03:22:34 pm »

>Well, fuck. And RIGHT when Anima's contract least likely to trigger.<

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #29450 on: January 21, 2014, 03:24:28 pm »

We shall.

As soon as Kj gets his ass back on so that he doesn't miss out on this.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29451 on: January 21, 2014, 03:27:20 pm »

[To:Cyrielle] <How odd of a question for you, Cyrielle. I suppose it was around the time I killed my only daughter. It was a very sudden realization.>
[To: Sen] <Oh, I'm sorry to hear... I shall speak no more of this matter then if it bring back such memories.>
That was, unexpected to say the least, though not at all unsurprising. Perhaps those circumstances led to her hunger for knowledge? To hide the pain? Possibly. Possibly not. Either way, there is no reason to ask further about such sensitive topics.
<You know, Hyoma's family included some of the strongest summoners and diviners in the world and I eliminated them all. I still wonder why I let myself be caught by Yuri.>
[To: Sen] <For starters you attacked them by surprise. Presumably, you were far more efficient at murdering them and more intent to do so. It would be a fair wager, though not a bet I would take, that you were worried that you would hurt Albrecht by eliminating his associates.

Nevertheless, you toyed with your targets far too much, to stand and taunt someone whilst a sniper took aim is quite a poor decision. It is fortuitous that it were I and not Alice, if it were the latter, you would have lost that arm.

Of course, judging by the flames, you opened with an incendiary spell upon the village, 'When you start a fire, be to windward of it. Do not attack from the leeward.' they likely were focused on the flames rather than you, as is human nature, then again, it is also possible that the smoke and flames concealed you, making it difficult for them to identify the threat. Finally, you knew their abilities, their magic, their strategies, after all, you were bound to them.

Comparatively, we knew that you would be there, we flew as well, thus keeping away from the flames, additionally, you knew not of the specifics of our magic. You attacked Kyle with an attack he was resistant to, you underestimated Yuri, and it seems that you weren't entirely aware of the source and nature of my attacks.>
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 03:30:14 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29452 on: January 21, 2014, 03:36:39 pm »

((it's not really much of a horrible reveal. it's a fire demon afterall))

<Alright. Then, how do we get the killers attention on Nuriel though? I don't think he is aware, and making him aware also means making the entire nation aware.>
<Unless we could somehow get in touch with the killer...>
Will begins checking the crimes, looking for some sort of geographical locus, some place near the middle of where the murders were happening, where the serial killer might be.

<Huh? Why would you do something like that and not tell anybody?>
<He deserved it! I think...>
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #29453 on: January 21, 2014, 03:37:31 pm »

Marie decides to go over the incidents as well, though she's mostly focusing on if she can glean anything from the time and circumstances and the method of death.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29454 on: January 21, 2014, 03:37:46 pm »

<He deserved it? What kind of horrible explanation is that?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29455 on: January 21, 2014, 03:40:09 pm »

<He deserved it? What kind of horrible explanation is that?>
<Black and white morality is the best morality, don't you know, girls?>
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29456 on: January 21, 2014, 03:40:27 pm »

<It's an explanation as good as any. If Nuriel sais he deserved it, I'll trust her judgement on this.>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29457 on: January 21, 2014, 03:41:41 pm »

((In all fairness, 'He deserved it' followed by a statement of uncertainty isn't much justification.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #29458 on: January 21, 2014, 03:42:55 pm »

((it's not really much of a horrible reveal. it's a fire demon afterall))

<Alright. Then, how do we get the killers attention on Nuriel though? I don't think he is aware, and making him aware also means making the entire nation aware.>
<Unless we could somehow get in touch with the killer...>
Will begins checking the crimes, looking for some sort of geographical locus, some place near the middle of where the murders were happening, where the serial killer might be.

They seem to happen all over Northsdale, currently, with no real focus. Whomever is doing this is either taking care to avoid just this sort of tracking, or is homeless and wanders around a lot. Many are in the more run-down, gang-ridden part of the city, but given the killer's choice of victim that may just be because there are many potential targets there.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #29459 on: January 21, 2014, 03:44:43 pm »

<So, we are going to use Nuriel for baiting, but where do we throw out hook? I mean, we can't just...have her go around and commit crime all over the place, right?>
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 1962 1963 [1964] 1965 1966 ... 4748