Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 72

Author Topic: Mission 14: Cult investigation: A Storm Is Coming.  (Read 172616 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 14: Cult investigation: Wrong side of the Dakka
« Reply #375 on: June 21, 2014, 07:52:38 pm »

"Could someone just disarm me already this is getting boring"

see if I have enough control to turn on my radio and tune in to the local station
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: June 21, 2014, 07:53:25 pm »

Keep guarding the hatch and the stairs.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 21, 2014, 08:01:59 pm »

Try to disarm Konrad. If any new enemy combatants enter the room, give them a face full of shotgun.

((edited for clarity))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 10:34:04 am by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 22, 2014, 12:17:59 am »

Make sure the building's back door is closed and locked, then try to figure out this goop thrower thing (charge con bonus) while nervously creeping upstairs. Don't enter the room where everybody is yet, just kind of peek in from the stairwell.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 22, 2014, 09:09:39 am »

"You two have fun disarming him. I'll just take a step back before you kill me, okay?"

Get up and give faith and taddock some room to disarm konrad. If they are both not able to disarm him, jerk the rifle out of his hands with mass amp. If they are able to disarm him, wait for the woman to reemerge and heat 1 foot sphere 100 degrees on her head. Also keep an eye out on the rest of the room, just in case some enters. If another enemy enters, heat a sphere in their center mass.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #380 on: June 24, 2014, 11:29:19 am »

"Sorry! Physics!"

If my legs work again, jump Konrad and get his gun. If they don't work again, scurry-jump Konrad and get his gun. Try to come at him from a different direction than Pancaek in either case.
You launch yourself forward like a Faith battering ram. You clip Konrad as you shoot past, spinning him around.

"Hrmm."

Using my mass amp, rip the mask off of Scuba man(right), and crush Bandage's(left) chest. If successful, run up and disarm Scuba man.
You point at the scuba mask and jerk your finger up and back. The mask follows the motion, ripping itself up and then flying off down the passage, landing in the deeper water of the main tunnel. Then you  thrust your fist toward the second man but nothing happens.

The scuba man, his tank spraying water about through a torn hose, immediately shrugs off the tank and charges down the tunnel, right past you, and jumps into the grayish water of the main passage. The Bandaged man leaps of the wooden platform and starts advancing down the passage, sweeping his rifle about.

"Could someone just disarm me already this is getting boring"

see if I have enough control to turn on my radio and tune in to the local station
Huh, thats sorta fitting.[url]

Keep guarding the hatch and the stairs.
Man, it sure is boring around here. But you guess that this peace is what all true warriors strive for.

Try to disarm Konrad. If any new enemy combatants enter the room, give them a face full of shotgun.

((edited for clarity))
You change Konrad. Well, less charge, more run...well, lazily saunter towards Konrad, who has plenty of time to spin around and fire at you before you're even halfway to him. You leap to the side, dodging the laser fire and landing on one of the beds near the wall.

"You two have fun disarming him. I'll just take a step back before you kill me, okay?"

Get up and give faith and taddock some room to disarm konrad. If they are both not able to disarm him, jerk the rifle out of his hands with mass amp. If they are able to disarm him, wait for the woman to reemerge and heat 1 foot sphere 100 degrees on her head. Also keep an eye out on the rest of the room, just in case some enters. If another enemy enters, heat a sphere in their center mass.
You yank the rifle out of Konrad's hands and place it neatly in your own. Konrad, thus disarmed, immediately charges toward faith, whose charge has left her partially embedded in a cot, tangled up in sheets and aluminum struts.

Stare at dead people in APC.

"Someone else has joined the battle to change the station! My job here is done. CHARGE!"

Grab my gear and find the action!
You grab your gear and run, screaming, into the diner. You stand there, screaming, and look around. When you don't find anyone, you run, screaming, into the kitchen. You find a few teammates and greet them by screaming, but no enemies. So you run, screaming, up the stairs and into the confused battle ground upstairs.

Make sure the building's back door is closed and locked, then try to figure out this goop thrower thing (charge con bonus) while nervously creeping upstairs. Don't enter the room where everybody is yet, just kind of peek in from the stairwell.
You make sure the back door is locked- which honestly seems a bit silly considering the front of the building is a giant gaping hole  at this point, but hey, whatever makes you feel better. That done, you mentally prepare to charge upstairs.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 24, 2014, 02:53:53 pm »

Use the mass amp to pick up Scuba Man's discarded tank, and smash Bandages in the head with it.

((Hrmm. Dice failure, or amp protection?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: June 24, 2014, 03:55:48 pm »

Find out who the bad guys are. Lase Konrad!

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:03:42 am by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 24, 2014, 07:23:03 pm »

"You know, if I wasn't sure something nasty would come out the moment I turn my back, I'd head upstairs."
Keep guarding
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: June 24, 2014, 08:33:08 pm »

"Hey this is my favourite song!"

put the music on the loudspeakers, full blast
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 25, 2014, 04:53:34 am »

Use dynamic con bonus to goop Konrad, aiming to immobilize. Also goop any teammate who is attacking another teammate. Hell, gooping everybody would be fine. Except Pancaek. Try not to goop Pancaek.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 25, 2014, 05:34:23 am »

Grab Konrad's arms, but avoid letting him grab me if at all possible.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 25, 2014, 12:35:08 pm »

Interrogate hostages.

"So, any of you read any good books recently?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 25, 2014, 03:37:51 pm »

Stand back and let everyone else do their thing. If everyone fails to restrain Konrad, lift him into the air by his legs. Should the weird woman that possesed him reappear, heat a 1 foot sphere 100 degrees on her head.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2014, 12:12:23 am »

I've had just about enough of this shit.

If it looks like Konrad is going to make it to Faith before anyone else can stop him, try to cripple his legs with the shotgun. If he does get stopped, engage any enemy combatants that enter the room.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 72