Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Do gay pets go heaven, mommy?  (Read 3395 times)

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Do gay pets go heaven, mommy?
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2010, 09:57:54 am »

Lol'd.

But yea, homosexual behavior exists in animals. I had a friend who had 2 male cats and 1 female one. The male ones were crazy about eachother, the female one got depressive. I'm not joking :o

Lol, my girlfriend says that her cat is gay. It's gay in the stereotypical gay way, acting even more feminine than the female cats, and kept chasing all the male cats around. Also, she says that cats keep having incest sex with their grandmothers and all. Goddamn cats. If anyone needs to burn in magma hell, it's those Satan-spawned cats.
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2010, 10:38:42 am »

Now I really don’t know what to think. Either everybody working for Christwire is indeed the congenital tragedy they present as, or it’s some kind of subtle-to-the-point-of-being-unfunny joke site.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Agdune

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2010, 12:30:25 pm »

Like King of the Hill, but actually funny.

I don't like the sort of trolling that encourages stupid people to believe things even more inane than they already believe but ohwell, I've allready posted about that sometime last month.
I'm Mr. Cellophane

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2010, 12:51:21 pm »

Lesbian Vampires?  I see no problems here.

christwire is made of gold and Fun.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]