Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should freshly entering mages be given +10/+10 worth of random essences?

Yes
- 19 (46.3%)
No
- 9 (22%)
It should be more than that
- 6 (14.6%)
It should be less than that
- 7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 506

Author Topic: Roll to Magic: Turn 268 The finish line  (Read 1184154 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 78 Theft of the century
« Reply #1530 on: May 03, 2015, 05:57:52 pm »

((Gods. What a clusterfuck...))
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: May 03, 2015, 06:00:14 pm »

((When I kill the dragon, will I get the soul shard inside it automatically like when killing a mage or will I have to loot it?))

EDIT: Just to be absolutely certain, the two Acceleration essences will EACH give me +1 to CMP and +1 to POT?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:07:27 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: May 03, 2015, 06:08:54 pm »

((Same tile, loot and yes.))
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 03, 2015, 06:31:17 pm »

"Let's see if you're perfect enough to withstand this!"

Fire the ornate arrow at the dragon's head. Use my two Dexterity essences to improve my DEX roll by 2 points. I'll use my magic to increase the up/down/left/right/forward acceleration of the arrow to increase its accuracy and speed. In order to improve this spell, I'm putting both my Acceleration essences into it, breaking 2 shards to increase its POT by 2, and breaking 10 shards to increase its CMP by 5.

Loot the corpse after it inevitably dies.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:33:24 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: May 03, 2015, 06:31:38 pm »

((What just happened? Excuse me while I bore my eyes into the turn.))

Edit: "Well... this is a predicament... I suppose you are going to try to kill me now... well I suppose I don't have much choice now... I would like to inform you that I have placed a hidden curse onto the strongest of you and if you do not let me escape I will trigger it and render your mind useless."

If they don't let me leave, detonate the curse. If they let me leave, make 3 Evil Eye essences while heading south-east rapidly.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 06:36:46 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 03, 2015, 06:59:38 pm »

((Roll to Magic was added to the RTD hall of fame! Congratulations DreamerGhost.))

"He's Bluffing. Even if he isn't I will heal whatever the curse does.
Grundar, please kill No."

Order Grundar to kill No.

Cast a spell to give No cancer. Don't stop at the lungs, block his major arteries with cancerous tissue killing him near-instantly. Use 2 +1/+2 essences.
Then shift my weapon to crossbow mode and shoot him.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 12:39:33 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Magic: Turn 79 Confusius maximus
« Reply #1536 on: May 03, 2015, 07:14:48 pm »

((this should be fun to watch.....))

use all essences to make animate steel
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

XXXXYYYY

• Bay Watcher
  • Been a long time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 03, 2015, 07:22:30 pm »

((Yep. I'm here, reading and watching for things that need a reaction. I'm just not posting for the reasons I said earlier - My bloke doesn't want anything to do with the whole "god-like dragon attacking anyone in the near vicinity" thing, and I don't want to flood the thread. Speaking of actions...))
The Gambler picks up and moves further NE, forging a few (2) more essences as he walked. He looks around for anything of interest, keeping a keen eye.
Oooooooo. I know. ClF3. That should be a fun surprise.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: May 03, 2015, 08:32:17 pm »

((You underestimated me. That's what happened.))

"Funny thing about soul swapping. The souls aren't as anchored to the new bodies, and it's rather easy to pull them back out. As for that curse, I only have one thing to say. SILENCE, THEY KILL YOU!"

Make with the silencing of No.

((Anybody get the reference?))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 03, 2015, 08:36:10 pm »

Edit: "Well... this is a predicament... I suppose you are going to try to kill me now... well I suppose I don't have much choice now... I would like to inform you that I have placed a hidden curse onto the strongest of you and if you do not let me escape I will trigger it and render your mind useless."
((You just gave everyone in front of you a very good reason to kill you as quickly as possible. :P))

EDIT:
((You underestimated me. That's what happened.))

"Funny thing about soul swapping. The souls aren't as anchored to the new bodies, and it's rather easy to pull them back out. As for that curse, I only have one thing to say. SILENCE, THEY KILL YOU!"

Make with the silencing of No.

((Anybody get the reference?))
((Achmed the dead terrorist))
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:41:23 pm by Andres »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: May 03, 2015, 08:42:07 pm »

((Andres gets an Internet cookie. Also, Jase will probably try to kill Azenfar if you do kill that dragon.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 03, 2015, 08:46:09 pm »

((Sure, save the world and get punished for it. >:( Can I trade my life for an Internet cookie? :P))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: May 03, 2015, 08:50:23 pm »

((Sure, save the world and get punished for it. >:( Can I trade my life for an Internet cookie? :P))
((Seeing as how Jase already has a plan to deal with the dragon, and has been working towards it for a while, he would be a bit pissed off. Cookies can't quell the rage of an aether mage.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 03, 2015, 08:51:21 pm »

((What about a Bow of Transference with three free spells put into it?))

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: May 03, 2015, 11:49:44 pm »

((Roll to Magic was added to the RTD hall of fame! Congratulations DreamerGhost.))
Yes
Cast a healing spell to give No cancer. Don't stop at the lungs, block his major arteries with cancerous tissue killing him near-instantly. Use 2 +1/+2 essences.
Then shift my weapon to crossbow mode and shoot him.

That arteries cloging seems like instakill. 20/20?

Loot the corpse after it inevitably dies.
Bomb-proof optimism right here.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 506