Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560918 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Capitalism and murder
« Reply #3270 on: September 02, 2015, 09:08:59 am »

No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3271 on: September 02, 2015, 12:38:50 pm »

So this is the music video for Amon Amarth's Twilight of the Thunder God. What's funny about it, you ask? Well, the battle sounds at ~3:20 are the Age of Empires II sound effects.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: September 02, 2015, 12:49:42 pm »

Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: September 03, 2015, 03:54:02 am »

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: September 03, 2015, 05:33:04 am »

Turkish Star Wars

This is better than Plan 9 From Outer Space, in so many ways. The main character is a middle-aged Turkish TIE pilot who can rip peoples' forearms off and kick rocks so hard they explode, and the villain is a Leonidas lookalike who kills people by cutting their heads off with paper ninja stars, wants a human brain so he can destroy the protective barrier around Alderaan Earth (which has been blown up several times) and take over the universe. The theme song of the movie is the Indiana Jones theme.

All of this is done entirely unironically and with the worst special effects imaginable.

This isn't even beginning to plumb the depths of the terribleness of the film. Large sections of the movie are stock footage shamelessly stolen from Star Wars. There's a training montage half an hour in that's like Rocky's training montage on acid, Adderall, and styrofoam rocks. The main character beats a monster by jumping over it repeatedly, then jumping on top of it over and over using recycled footage.

This is the best movie ever.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 05:39:11 am by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Mechatronic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: September 03, 2015, 11:25:16 pm »

Gets better, the director is named Kunt Tulgar and he has another movie called Süpermen dönüyor.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: September 04, 2015, 01:23:37 am »

Turkish Star Wars

This is better than Plan 9 From Outer Space, in so many ways. The main character is a middle-aged Turkish TIE pilot who can rip peoples' forearms off and kick rocks so hard they explode, and the villain is a Leonidas lookalike who kills people by cutting their heads off with paper ninja stars, wants a human brain so he can destroy the protective barrier around Alderaan Earth (which has been blown up several times) and take over the universe. The theme song of the movie is the Indiana Jones theme.

All of this is done entirely unironically and with the worst special effects imaginable.

This isn't even beginning to plumb the depths of the terribleness of the film. Large sections of the movie are stock footage shamelessly stolen from Star Wars. There's a training montage half an hour in that's like Rocky's training montage on acid, Adderall, and styrofoam rocks. The main character beats a monster by jumping over it repeatedly, then jumping on top of it over and over using recycled footage.

This is the best movie ever.

It's sort of reminiscent of Kung-Pow: Enter the Fist
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: September 04, 2015, 10:44:36 pm »

... playing Dominions 4. Finally paid half-hearted attention to the names of some of my commanders. Noticed that one of the mound kings (think minor undead generals) that had incidentally ended up ferrying around nothing but ghouls was named Leperlove. Had... had to laugh a little. It seems I have somehow accidentally'd a 53 member ghoul harem into the arms of someone that came back from the dead to find, uh. Squishy happiness. Of that nature.

E: Have now moved leperlove and orgy over to the cave of the ghouls, a magic site where one of my death mages has settled down to coax an infinite stream of ghouls from the joint. Think I'll just leave 'em there, let the ghouls just pile up. Heaven on earth for the undead leper fetishist!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:47:38 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: September 05, 2015, 06:34:44 pm »

Ice-T has seen some messed up shit.
I read on Jezebel it's better than CSI:Miami with the director's commentary bonus features.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 879