Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 879

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1560895 times)

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: Capitalism and murder
« Reply #3300 on: September 08, 2015, 08:55:19 pm »

I just got this email, on my official university account.

Hi Class!

I am an Elite Notetaker for the StudySoup of this class, which is an awesome website for allowing me to the make and share of note sheets and study guides to helping you succeed in this course! It also is helpful if you are miss a class or are need extra help. I voice record lecture which I will be also posting as well, so hopefully its cooperates and everyone would be abled to listening to them!. I will send a email every week or so right after I posted the notes or any study a guides! Click the link below to seeing a sample of my first notes!

[REDACTED]

Let me know if you've having any questions. I hope you guys will all be use this to your benefit!

[REDACTED]

It's not even a consistent sort of Engrish. Frankly I'm baffled. It's very clearly a phishing scheme from the redacted portions, but they really didn't put much effort into this.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:01:16 pm by Baffler »
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3301 on: September 08, 2015, 08:57:07 pm »

Looks like you've got a master notetaker among you.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: September 08, 2015, 09:06:06 pm »

I just got this email, on my official university account.

Hi Class!

I am an Elite Notetaker for the StudySoup of this class, which is an awesome website for allowing me to the make and share of note sheets and study guides to helping you succeed in this course! It also is helpful if you are miss a class or are need extra help. I voice record lecture which I will be also posting as well, so hopefully its cooperates and everyone would be abled to listening to them!. I will send a email every week or so right after I posted the notes or any study a guides! Click the link below to seeing a sample of my first notes!

[REDACTED]

Let me know if you've having any questions. I hope you guys will all be use this to your benefit!

[REDACTED]

It's not even a consistent sort of Engrish. Frankly I'm baffled. It's very clearly a phishing scheme from the redacted portions, but they really didn't put much effort into this.

Your university is actually an SCP containment officer.

StudySoup, or as it's less commonly called, BrothKnowledge, is SCP #4829, a government worker shaped like an email that spams your inbox. It carries with it little tracks, which are actually tormented souls stored within the email. When you play the files, the demons are let lose and you need to purchase hefty amounts of incense and spooky photographers to get rid of them.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: September 08, 2015, 09:07:04 pm »

"Elite Notetaker"? Are you at To-Oh University, by chance?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: September 08, 2015, 09:22:14 pm »

"Elite Notetaker"? Are you at To-Oh University, by chance?

Fortunately no, but Laptisen might not be too far off the mark. These kinds of emails are fairly common, but this one's more wordy than most and the construction is especially poor.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #3305 on: September 09, 2015, 12:15:09 am »

NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: September 09, 2015, 04:47:15 am »

This series of intentionally bad Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction (NSFW)

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8085414/1/SONIC-HIGH-SCHOOL
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8085414/25/SONIC-HIGH-SCHOOL

(NSFW)

I am at home, everyone else is still asleep, and I'm viewing questionable material on another screen, but I am not clicking that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #3307 on: September 09, 2015, 04:52:30 am »

Pretty sure the only reason people even remember Sonic any more is because of the nightmare 'fics.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: September 09, 2015, 02:05:49 pm »

For the first time, I beat C&C Generals: Shockwave mod against a max difficulty opponent.

And immediately upon going to the game summary, the game crashed.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: September 09, 2015, 02:08:43 pm »

Pretty sure the only reason people even remember Sonic any more is because of the nightmare 'fics.
Some of us lived through the saturday morning cartoons. And the original games. Good part of the comics, too. Forgetfulness will not come soon :V

... response is several hours late, but whatever.

Though there's an oddly large amount of pretty decent sonic fanfiction, for what it's worth. S'not just the odd stuff.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: September 09, 2015, 02:27:17 pm »

HIS WOORLD
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: September 09, 2015, 07:35:25 pm »

In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Calidovi

• Bay Watcher
  • agnus dei
    • View Profile
« Reply #3312 on: September 09, 2015, 08:01:08 pm »

HIS WOORLD

You've got to admit, Zebrahead did a pretty good job. The vocals weren't my cup of tea, but the melody flowed nicely.

dont judge

redwallzyl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: September 09, 2015, 09:28:53 pm »

:P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg :P for the most lols go to 17:00

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3314 on: September 09, 2015, 11:15:43 pm »

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 [221] 222 223 ... 879