Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: DFhack workflow, This type of job is not supported by workflow?  (Read 1450 times)

Manteia

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Hi, just signed up to ask this, i apologise if this is placed in the wrong sub-forum, also english is not my primary language, but i have a mainframe PL1 background and MS VS C# experience (.net).

The new version finally made me try df for the first time, however i have chosen to drop down into using PeridexisErrant's LNP r67 (Dwarf Fortress 0.34.11) because i wanted DFhack workflow support.

After some time, the problems of trying to learn how things work, and the acquisition of the raw-materials to do basic things became annoying, and i decided to add a cheaty custome workshop with the reaction of producing free granite. i used "http://dwarffortresswiki.org/index.php/Shaostoul%27s_Guide" for reference.

[REACTION:CHEAT_STONE_012]
[NAME:Free Stone Granite]
[BUILDING:CHEAT_FREE_STONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BOULDER:NO_SUBTYPE:INORGANIC:GRANITE]

However workflow does not support this custom reaction... and i am unsure why that is. I am guessing that it might be because there is no input only output, but find that to be a silly restriction (programming logic). So i started looking at source-code for DFhack.

I located JobConstraints in gui/workflow.lua, and the message: "This type of job is not supported by workflow.". Already listConstraints function don't make it very clear what might be the problem. Google will not tell me where specific_refs, getHolder or job_items from the isSupportedJob function in plugins/workflow.cpp is hiding (i'm useless without visual studio).

Which requirements are there for custom reactions from workflow?

Manteia

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: DFhack workflow, This type of job is not supported by workflow?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:23:45 pm »

Found solution, workflow works on this.

[REACTION:CHEAT_STONE_012]
[NAME:Free Stone Granite]
[REAGENT:A:1:NONE:NONE:NONE:NONE][PRESERVE_REAGENT]
[BUILDING:CHEAT_FREE_STONE:NONE]
[PRODUCT:100:1:BOULDER:NO_SUBTYPE:INORGANIC:GRANITE]