Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 1133

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1399199 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #16545 on: April 04, 2020, 10:34:36 am »

Escape from Tethys, Khan vs Khan, and Regions of Ruin are all free for the time being (as in, 100% discount).

Urist McSpike

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16546 on: April 05, 2020, 07:57:56 pm »

Escape from Tethys, Khan vs Khan, and Regions of Ruin are all free for the time being (as in, 100% discount).

Regions of Ruin is pretty darn nice.  I wasn't expecting much, from the initial look of it, but I ended up playing it all day yesterday.

I also picked up Kingdom's and Castles, which is a nice little city builder; played it for several hours today.  Currently on sale for 30% off, at $7.
I mean, look at us.  You give us a young child and a puppy, and we produce, possibly, one of the biggest sins against nature the game has ever seen.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: April 06, 2020, 01:41:27 pm »

Not sure if it was mentioned but Epic is running their spring sale thing, lots of stuff off for cheap, additionally the Metro franchise is celebrating 10 years so that stuff is discounted even further, Exodus going for 20€ atm (cheaper if you've got a coupon left over from the previous sales).

Fairly tempted to pick up Control, tho I'm kinda overloaded in terms of the backlog already :V
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: April 07, 2020, 09:35:17 pm »

Brigador is on sale for $8.99. I think the Deluxe Edition (Includes the game's soundtrack and an audiobook) costs a bit more than that, but I'd still highly recommend buying either one - Brigador itself is a vehicle-based shooter where underhanded tactics are how you survive, while the game's soundtrack and audiobook are very much worth a listen.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: April 08, 2020, 11:42:20 pm »

It's not really a sales thing, however it's been announced there will be a free tier of Google Stadia, which anyone with a google/gmail account can use, with two months free of Stadia Pro when you want to try that (Stadia Pro gives you 9 games to try out, otherwise you need to buy the rights to games).

https://www.polygon.com/2020/4/8/21213551/google-stadia-free-pro-subscription
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 11:46:20 pm by Reelya »

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16550 on: April 10, 2020, 05:35:02 am »

Sorry for the double-post, but sorted out my Humble Bundle account, found three gift keys:

Sonic Adventure 2      
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location      
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain

If anyone wants one. Combat Wings is apparently more arcadey than realistic flight-sim, takes a few hours to beat.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: April 10, 2020, 05:38:28 am »

Sorry for the double-post, but sorted out my Humble Bundle account, found three gift keys:

Sonic Adventure 2      
Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location      
Combat Wings: Battle of Britain

If anyone wants one. Combat Wings is apparently more arcadey than realistic flight-sim, takes a few hours to beat.
I've always wanted to play Combat Wings.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: April 10, 2020, 05:46:41 am »

Ok then :)

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: April 10, 2020, 07:52:51 pm »

Google Stadia Pro is free for 2 months.

I looked through the list of free and paid games and nothing particularly jumped out at me. But Orcs Must Die 3 is scheduled to launch as a Stadia exclusive Spring 2020, so there's that to look forward to.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: April 12, 2020, 03:39:25 am »

Grim Dawn is 80% off on Steam, now only 5 euros.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: April 12, 2020, 10:33:37 am »

Steam is having a free weekend for Hitman (the recent one, but not 2). It might be more helpful if their weekends were announced prior to Sunday, but it's still a pretty enjoyable game.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: April 12, 2020, 10:39:30 am »

Steam is having a free weekend for Hitman (the recent one, but not 2). It might be more helpful if their weekends were announced prior to Sunday, but it's still a pretty enjoyable game.

Haven't been a big fan of anything but the original Hitman and possibly 2 if I remember correct, but the latest installments of Hitman have been impressive. If you get the GOTY edition of season 1 it will be included in 2, I think. Both are worthwhile. The elusive targets are also great, but a bit too stressful for me atm.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: April 14, 2020, 12:47:09 pm »

Haven't been a big fan of anything but the original Hitman and possibly 2 if I remember correct, but the latest installments of Hitman have been impressive. If you get the GOTY edition of season 1 it will be included in 2, I think. Both are worthwhile. The elusive targets are also great, but a bit too stressful for me atm.

Apparently you don't actually need to do them immediately. They're repeated on a monthly cycle, but you can only ever try once each. I'm up to 2 successes so far.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: April 15, 2020, 04:56:21 pm »

Dawn of Man is at 17.49$ with a 30% off at GOG.

It's quite a game, I really can't buy it but have watched some let's play and the latest update with bring in plow and animal carts and some other stuff makes it really nice. I find the kind of slow, relaxed game that is still capable of keeping you on the edge of the seat from time to time. Interesting but also fun and relaxing. The developers keep pumping out updates (not just fixes and no darn DLC, but real updates that not only squash bugs but add up new mechanics) at regular basis so new things will keep coming.

I wonder if it could be possible to make a neolithic Dwarf mod were raiders are goblins. Only that you'll never be able to really be underground beyond the ore mines.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 05:07:19 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: April 21, 2020, 11:40:29 am »

Alright, so Paradox is giving away the DLC Cities Skylines: Parklife.

https://store.steampowered.com/newshub/app/255710/view/3431122876670907809

Some hoops have to be jumped thru, such as subscribing to the newsletter, adding Skylines to said newsletter, linking the Steam account and waiting.
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 1133