Yes. How can I help?
- 7 (58.3%)
No.
- 4 (33.3%)
Only under somebody else's GM'ing.
- 1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 192

Author Topic: Re: Cheesistan: Cliffhanger Ending! Find out what happens next in Cheeistan Z!  (Read 252880 times)

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
Re: Cheesistan: Arena Victor: Equius!
« Reply #2130 on: June 06, 2014, 01:53:24 am »

"What exactly are you 'Ew, No"ing? I feel offended. And, I very much doubt she'll be too happy with you if you're going around hugging guys while not wearing clothes.

Now, maybe you'll find a book somewhere in here that will teach you how to be visible? Though I suppose stuff like that would likely be somewhere deep underground, where they keep forbidden books. Insanity, possession, magics that require human sacrifices, the works."
Take a closer look at this text!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: June 06, 2014, 01:59:39 am »

((It isn't abduction if they willingly come with.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: June 06, 2014, 02:01:27 am »

Send down a dropship controlled by robots to and diplomance Equius into joining the fleet.

Try again if that fails.

((Stop abducting citizens of Cheesistan!))
((*Fake Mafioso accent* You want me and Superbaby should PK Kiai the fleet? Bada bing, bada boom, no more abductions.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: June 06, 2014, 02:02:37 am »

"What exactly are you 'Ew, No"ing? I feel offended. And, I very much doubt she'll be too happy with you if you're going around hugging guys while not wearing clothes.

Now, maybe you'll find a book somewhere in here that will teach you how to be visible? Though I suppose stuff like that would likely be somewhere deep underground, where they keep forbidden books. Insanity, possession, magics that require human sacrifices, the works."

Marchioness: "Body paint. I've only ever seen it on drunks and people at those big stadium games. I think it looks ugly. And why would it be so bad? She does it. You're the one who's bothered by it, not me.

...Fine. Just take me to the poetry books then."

((It isn't abduction if they willingly come with.))
(( * rolls eyes * And I suppose you think Stockholm Syndrome is just a myth, ja?))

Send down a dropship controlled by robots to and diplomance Equius into joining the fleet.

Try again if that fails.

((Stop abducting citizens of Cheesistan!))
((*Fake Mafioso accent* You want me and Superbaby should PK Kiai the fleet? Bada bing, bada boom, no more abductions.))
(( XD Ah, you guys are great. ))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: June 06, 2014, 02:04:04 am »

((Still not abductions. And with my control of matter, I can literally disintegrate you with a thought, you would have no way to attack me and I could easily put the debris all back together. with my Control Of Matter.))

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: June 06, 2014, 02:08:45 am »

((Still not abductions. And with my control of matter, I can literally disintegrate you with a thought, you would have no way to attack me and I could easily put the debris all back together. with my Control Of Matter.))

((I suggest a sudden smiting by the GM. Or, you know, stop letting people get so overpowered with these ridiculous actions! Frankly, especially this particular thing, the whole "No, I kill you with my kind, you can't do anything, I'm too strong!" kinda kills the fun of the game. And it's obnoxious as Hell. As well as the whole "I can absorb any attack you throw at me" thing from earlier. Shit.))

"I was joking about them being in some weird place. Who knows? Maybe you'll find some ideas. But fine, poetry it is.

And, what? Why am I even letting you two stay at my place? When did I even agree to it? I still doubt she'd like her daughter doing that. And I'm fairly certain the situations would be different... Why do you even know this?"
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:19:47 am by Lyeos »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: June 06, 2014, 02:09:42 am »

((I'm an ascended Ki being. No matter for you to control. PK Kiai FTW!))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:17:17 am by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: June 06, 2014, 02:19:21 am »

((I suggest a sudden smiting by the GM. Or, you know, stop letting people get so overpowered with these ridiculous actions! Frankly, especially this particular thing, the whole "No, I kill you with my kind, you can't do anything, I'm too strong!" kinda kills the fun of the game. And it's obnoxious as Hell.))

"I was joking about them being in some weird place. Who knows? Maybe you'll find some ideas. But fine, poetry it is.

And, what? Why am I even letting you two stay at my place? When did I even agree to it? I still doubt she'd like her daughter doing that. And I'm fairly certain the situations would be different... Why do you even know this?"

(( I agree. I'm getting sick of that whole "I am a god" attitude that's been rolling around. I think it's about time I remind certain people of just exactly who the fuck I am in this game. You may think you're big and bad, but I can squish you under my big toe any time I want, and I don't even call myself or think of myself as a god. So you better take the hubris down fifty notches or so, or I'll oblige to destroying you in an utterly fantastic and undeniable way. And I'll be totally justified in doing so. ))
Marchioness: "Umm...." * quick think of a legitimate reason you would know that.... DAMN IT BRAIN. WHY DID YOU BETRAY MEEEEEEEE!? * "I just do. But yea, poetry, let's do that." * flies off in the wrong direction thinking that's where the poetry books are. *

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: June 06, 2014, 02:23:29 am »

((The funny thing is that kevak is the god of the trapisti.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: June 06, 2014, 02:24:19 am »

"... I have a feeling that you're headed in the wrong direction. Also, unless you've been watching her or she's been telling you, I don't see how you would know that." *Lyeos goes to find a poetry book for her*

((The funny thing is that kevak is a god. The god of the Trapisti that is.))
((I think you're completely missing the point. I mean, completely missing the point.))

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: June 06, 2014, 02:26:56 am »

((No I got the point even if he is god CMC can still beat him on this thread. I was just making a joke. I edited the joke because I like it better this way.))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: June 06, 2014, 02:34:53 am »

((If you noticed, I have just been doing random shit in space for the past while, I think having the descendant of The Mechanist would be a good thing for a fleet primarily run by robots. No "I am a god" attitude going around, nor am I actively trying to break things like earlier. And this is entirely Equius's choice, not abducting him, I mean I'll pester him a bit sure, but won't be abducting him, that would just end badly.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: June 06, 2014, 02:37:07 am »

((No I got the point even if he is god CMC can still beat him on this thread. I was just making a joke. I edited the joke because I like it better this way.))
(( Exactly. Besides that, Kevak has been a Munchkin all along. I only tolerated it at first because it added drama, but now that he's just f***ing around in space, his Munchkin, "I am invincibile" schtick is getting old. Besides that he took a joke and made it into something that pissed everybody off. That's a good way to get kicked from the table. And since we're not irl, we can't make him go on a beer and pizza run ( not that most of us are legal for the former anyway ) to make up for it. So he better watch his toes and read these two tropes very carefully. ))

((If you noticed, I have just been doing random shit in space for the past while, I think having the descendant of The Mechanist would be a good thing for a fleet primarily run by robots. No "I am a god" attitude going around, nor am I actively trying to break things like earlier. And this is entirely Equius's choice, not abducting him, I mean I'll pester him a bit sure, but won't be abducting him, that would just end badly.))
(( That wasn't your crime. A) You ruined my joke. B) You made a very blatant statement of superiority to both Lyeos and the GMPC. Bad move both though the first I was gonna let go until you did the second. Now you're on probation.  ))
EDIT: (( Noone likes a braggart or an invincible Munchkin. The GM's delight is the blood and sweat of your ilk. ))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 02:39:15 am by CaptainMcClellan »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: June 06, 2014, 02:39:07 am »

((Wait, you had a joke? I legitimately did not notice one.))

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: June 06, 2014, 02:46:34 am »

((Wait, you had a joke? I legitimately did not notice one.))
(( The joke is "human abducts alien" Harr-harr. It's an inversion of a trope. Now you just made it worse by making me explain it! >.< Now I went from laughing to disappointed and sad.))

"... I have a feeling that you're headed in the wrong direction. Also, unless you've been watching her or she's been telling you, I don't see how you would know that." *Lyeos goes to find a poetry book for her*

((The funny thing is that kevak is a god. The god of the Trapisti that is.))
((I think you're completely missing the point. I mean, completely missing the point.))
"Shut up." * turns around and follows him *

(( And now everyone's in an uproar and immersion is at total breakage. Dammit man... ))

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 192