_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 937 938 [939] 940 941 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5752310 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14070 on: April 20, 2013, 08:42:52 pm »

Charles quickly surveys the room upon hearing Lyra's statement.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14071 on: April 20, 2013, 09:13:09 pm »

Charles quickly surveys the room upon hearing Lyra's statement.
Wait
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14072 on: April 21, 2013, 01:09:50 am »

-speech-
((Spoken like a true hero. If Flint was there, he would be clapping right now. Well done.))
((Thanks so much :')))

"Hmm, must be just you, huh?" Feyri said to Lyra.

((I doubt Charles knows who Lyra really is other than how she looks like - minus the name :P))

"So tell me Charles...if my speech bothered you, what sheep is that anyway? The fluffy wooly kind that eats grass or the ones which manage to produce milk?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14073 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:14 am »

"I guess, except it talked, had seven solid black eyes and it's face looked like it was melting."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14074 on: April 21, 2013, 01:49:24 am »

"Hmm, must be just you, huh?" Feyri said to Lyra.
Lean my head slightly farther sideways than before.
"So tell me Charles...if my speech bothered you, what sheep is that anyway? The fluffy wooly kind that eats grass or the ones which manage to produce milk?"
"I guess, except it talked, had seven solid black eyes and it's face looked like it was melting."
Frown slightly then go back to a neutral expresion. look down at Charles' feet for one second, then back up and over to Feyri.
What do Charles' shoes look like, and how dirty/damaged are they?
((I hate this kind of thing, where i need to ask for information from the GM about what i'm seeing, but simply by asking the question i'm giving away information.))
((later action: follow Feyri))
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 05:29:58 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14075 on: April 21, 2013, 01:55:53 am »

((I hate this kind of thing, where i need to ask for information from the GM about what i'm seeing, but simply by asking the question i'm giving away information.))
((I actually can't see where that information comes from as I don't get it. You're just examining Charles XD))

"And you say Bishop saw it too, huh. And it said that the Doctor and the AM are both non-human, huh."

Feyri pursed her lips whilst thinking, before returning back to the normal expression - "How did you see it? If what it says is true, and what you say is true, then perhaps its appearance is caused by...hallucination? I don't get that part."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14076 on: April 21, 2013, 02:10:58 am »

"Yes, it said that about the Doctor and the AM, it also said something about it appearing to Bishop, I contacted the Doctor and he confirmed that Bishop was at one point seeing a talking sheep; when I told him I was seeing it as well, he just recommended that I take some anti-psychotics. I suspect it might be a hallucination since no one else saw it even though I was in the middle of the rec room when it appeared before me."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14077 on: April 21, 2013, 07:47:22 am »

"Did you try asking the Armory Master about that?" Feyri asked. The thought of a seven eyed sheep was strange in the least -- reminding her of something she read earlier. The melted part was new.

"And if you did, did it do...anything else? The staff seem to be OK with that knowledge, and I've never tried hallucinations or the things that cause them so I'm quite unsure how vivid it was. I mean, melted? That's...creepy. Of all things you hallucinated, it was that.

"Did you try looking it up on anykind of information source? The galactic network or something?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14078 on: April 21, 2013, 07:53:36 am »

"I hadn't considered either options since I initially thought my sanity was deteriorating further since it didn't match my other hallucinations."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14079 on: April 21, 2013, 07:58:32 am »

"Well, that's now fixed. Charles, I'd like to help you with your pro-proposition on that sheep, let's see if what you saw wasn't some anomaly."

Feyri turned to Lyra and- wait, was she alright with her saying her name out loud? "Do you want to come along there?"

Omitting saying 'Lyra' just in case...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14080 on: April 21, 2013, 08:19:03 am »

Nod twice, then sit up on my knees and pull myself forward to the edge of the bed using my hands, swing my legs out in front of me and stand up. then hold my hands behind my back and Follow Feyri.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14081 on: April 21, 2013, 10:37:49 am »

((Lyra, for the thing where you need to make an action secret from the other players, I suppose you could ask GM PM. I don't think the the public will miss you looking over Charles feet if it helps you roleplay.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #14082 on: April 21, 2013, 02:31:25 pm »

((Can someone describe what the Scout Eye actually looks like to me? I keep imagining this ball with rocket ports and a camera on it, and I doubt that's what it actually looks like.))

Spawn these things off a short distance to the side for testing purposes later on:
-a hollow iron crate, 10 feet3 in size with 6-inch thick walls
-a training dummy (human shaped)
Pull up a holographic screen with information on common materials used for armor; a second holographic screen with information on the Scout Eye's rockets; and a third screen with information on programming AI.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14083 on: April 21, 2013, 02:38:14 pm »

((Can someone describe what the Scout Eye actually looks like to me? I keep imagining this ball with rocket ports and a camera on it, and I doubt that's what it actually looks like.))

((You've got exactly one detail wrong on it - no ball involved. It's just a camera with rockets sticking out of it. I imagine it looking like a handheld video camera with some rockets duct-taped on it and some sort of controller given to the user to go with it.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14084 on: April 21, 2013, 02:42:27 pm »

((You've got exactly one detail wrong on it - no ball involved. It's just a camera with rockets sticking out of it. I imagine it looking like a handheld video camera with some rockets duct-taped on it and some sort of controller given to the user to go with it.))
((Yeah, that's right. It also has some metal plating, but it's the thickness of aluminum foil.
Also, remember that some of the equipment sold in the armory has hidden uses. I think the hidden feature of the drones was a "walker mode". You remove a metal panel and expose some robotic legs. That makes it safer to operate but a lot slower and less versatile.
Hmmm... I should check the drones in our mission for legs.))
Pages: 1 ... 937 938 [939] 940 941 ... 2101