Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 52

Author Topic: Gods and Mortals II OOC (From the darkness, a turn creeps out...)  (Read 72743 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Gods and Mortals II OOC (He we go...)
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2014, 09:39:40 pm »

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2014, 05:28:18 am »

Had an idea. Maybe PrivateNomad and 4maskwolf should have their races name their respective planets (the smallest and the largest)? Because it's kinda confusing to have them unnamed.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2014, 07:18:18 am »

Had an idea. Maybe PrivateNomad and 4maskwolf should have their races name their respective planets (the smallest and the largest)? Because it's kinda confusing to have them unnamed.
+1

Also, are the seas on the planets, or on the plane below the planets? The latter is implied, but the former seems to make more sense.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2014, 09:23:39 am »

Aww, you come back from a fun-filled weekend, and somebody has usurped your position as an Elder God.

Boo.

Oh well, I guess I can Roleplay as a Younger, but that wasn't what I was aiming for.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2014, 11:48:31 am »

+1

Also, are the seas on the planets, or on the plane below the planets? The latter is implied, but the former seems to make more sense.
Pretty certain they're below the planets.

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2014, 11:52:37 am »

Yeah, the valleys were made when the planets were taken out of the plane.

EDIT:
Aww, you come back from a fun-filled weekend, and somebody has usurped your position as an Elder God.

Boo.

Oh well, I guess I can Roleplay as a Younger, but that wasn't what I was aiming for.
You didn't post over the weekend, so don't blame anyone else.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 11:54:27 am by Scotsmen »
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2014, 11:59:33 am »

Yeah, the valleys were made when the planets were taken out of the plane.

EDIT:

Boo.

You didn't post over the weekend, so don't blame anyone else.

I wasn't going to. I take full responsibility of not posting on the weekend. I'm just voicing my disgruntled-ness. Ignore it.

Anyways, yes, please name the planets. Also, I was under the impression that they were roughly the same size?....
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2014, 12:25:03 pm »

+1
Pretty certain they're below the planets.
That's what it says, but it's...odd.

Also, I was under the impression that they were roughly the same size?....
Nope. It was initially stated that they ranged from Earth-sized to Jupiter-sized.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2014, 12:25:30 pm »

Boo.

I am sorry, but I didn't know how long it would be until you would be back, so in order to prevent a) people losing out on fun, and b) me losing interest in this til I drop the game, I needed to give your position to another.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2014, 12:26:38 pm »

Not really odd, I'm assuming there will eventually be civilization on the plane as well as on the planets.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2014, 12:47:57 pm »

Yes, there sure as hell will be. And just think of it: the people who stand on the bottom sides of the planets see those planets reflected in the Great Seas! The view must be magnificent. Plus, that would be how they know they live on actual round planets, little to no astronomy involved.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 24, 2014, 01:02:23 pm »

And the people on top wouldn't buy it.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 24, 2014, 01:08:44 pm »

Yes, there sure as hell will be. And just think of it: the people who stand on the bottom sides of the planets see those planets reflected in the Great Seas! The view must be magnificent. Plus, that would be how they know they live on actual round planets, little to no astronomy involved.

Unless they go to the other side of the world, they actually might actually think they are on a disk.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 24, 2014, 01:10:44 pm »

That a problem? People have had... disagreements on whether the Earth was flat or not in real life. Whatever, I still want the planets to have names because it's convenient.

E: plus, MAGNIFICENT VIEW!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 24, 2014, 02:06:38 pm »

Anyway, question time. Do these planets actually move, or do they remain floating above the seas all the time.

Other question: Do we actually have an source of light in this universe, or is it solely whatever light comes in from the void (never made a sky or something), and the light that comes in from our divine overgod.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 52