Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 335215 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2220 on: May 05, 2016, 01:36:14 pm »

"Yay! What is this huge thing? Who are you? Where you did come form? Why your head is a skull? Is any of you insane?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: May 05, 2016, 02:05:31 pm »

- Warbeast. John. Damned if I know. Ad-hoc replacement. You tell me.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: May 05, 2016, 02:11:42 pm »

"An acceptable enough result - I suppose future experimentation can be conducted in a proper facility rather than an on-the-go proced- oh my me that thing is beautiful. The claws, the horns, the teeth... Back when I was alive I would honor it with a place within my menagerie.

Did I say all that out loud?"

Accept dangers of mad sciencemagic in adhoc facilities for now, admire Deathclaw's form.

((That thing about my powers always blowing up in my face is being sigged. Can't do it right now, but soon.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: May 05, 2016, 02:32:20 pm »

((Baby deathclaws don't much of horns yet. This will change, hopefully.))

"Yes, you did! What's a menagerie?"
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: May 05, 2016, 08:08:00 pm »

(9did someone PM those other three? If not, I will. If they don't respond, the next three in line are Wolfkit, NAV, and myself [followed by executive,dumbo - mentioned because wolfkit is listed as skipped due to inactivity].))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: May 05, 2016, 09:12:22 pm »

((Baby deathclaws don't much of horns yet. This will change, hopefully.))

"Yes, you did! What's a menagerie?"
"A collection of wondrous beasts. You would have made a fine specimen."
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: May 05, 2016, 10:15:57 pm »

"Heyyy.... I'm Dave.  Got any beer on you?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2227 on: May 07, 2016, 12:44:20 pm »

"Ooh, a big thing is coming! I wonder what it wants! What's that on it's back?"

Baby deathclaw sprints to the approaching giant and climbs up its legs up to the platform. We're gonna have jolly good time playing together!
[2]
Are deathclaws generally good at climbing? Because you don't appear to be. You sort of just claw at the leg of the giant, ineffectually hopping and then sliding back down.

"Whoaah... that's a pretty big big thing."

Accompany baby deathclaw up there! Begin gnawing at the upholstery, if there is any! If there isn't, just be cool.   
[2]
You join the baby death claw in a similarly futile attempt to climb the beast. You're the least frightening invaders we've seen all day.

Alert the platform crew to incoming intruders!

"Incoming! There are...little people attempting ineffectually to climb and or hump our leg. It's really not clear from my current position. We're at a code mauve: possible sexual harassment or stooge assault."

Hover about and pester the little beastie frustratingly close to clawing range.

Woah there, scaly one. Are you going to be nice and promise not to break anything, or am I going to have to melt you with my crystal ball death laser?

Huhhum makes an ominous laser-charging-up noise as proof of this capability.
You hover just out of reach. Ie about 5 feet off the ground since these guys seem incapable of getting any vertical leverage.

Grab rifle, fire a shot in the air, reload.

- HOLD IT PUNKS!

- We are, in fact, looking for some manpower. And we take in basically any schmuck we come across. But it became sort of a tradition that you at least introduce yourself before you get on board. So give me names.
You grab your rifle, walk to the edge -but not too close, your recent close encounters with gravity have left you a little bit leery of high places- and fire a shot into the air before addressing the would be invaders.

"An acceptable enough result - I suppose future experimentation can be conducted in a proper facility rather than an on-the-go proced- oh my me that thing is beautiful. The claws, the horns, the teeth... Back when I was alive I would honor it with a place within my menagerie.

Did I say all that out loud?"

Accept dangers of mad sciencemagic in adhoc facilities for now, admire Deathclaw's form.

((That thing about my powers always blowing up in my face is being sigged. Can't do it right now, but soon.))
You look down at the little death claw in a way that...well if you were looking at a human child like that I think we'd be fitting you for a beard, thick glasses and a seat over there.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: May 07, 2016, 12:56:00 pm »

Guess I can always sharpen my claws on beast's legs until they decide to have me lifted up.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: May 07, 2016, 02:43:49 pm »

"Right then, we have vagrants humping our warbeast and shouting. This seems unusual."

Observe the mating rituals of the noble Common Vagrant.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: May 07, 2016, 04:00:08 pm »

"In any case, more meat shields is always a good thing to possess. Xan, lift them up here if you could."

Engine Xan, lift new ppl up pls
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2231 on: May 07, 2016, 10:12:37 pm »

Guess I can always sharpen my claws on beast's legs until they decide to have me lifted up.
[6]
You make your claws razor sharp. Unfortunately this involves grinding them down to be quite small and rather short.

"Right then, we have vagrants humping our warbeast and shouting. This seems unusual."

Observe the mating rituals of the noble Common Vagrant.
They appear to involve making their natural advantages questionably less effective.

"In any case, more meat shields is always a good thing to possess. Xan, lift them up here if you could."

Engine Xan, lift new ppl up pls
You have the engine spirit lift the (questionably numerous) visitors up onto the deck.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: May 07, 2016, 10:59:42 pm »

Assert wizardly dominance

I'm bored and I want to see what happens
Sig! Onol

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: May 08, 2016, 01:59:19 am »

((Has anyone PM'd wipeout and FroggyNinja?))
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: May 08, 2016, 03:40:28 am »

"Oh well, they'll grow back. Why you have a jeep up here? What's up with that worm on ropes? Did you kill that guy?"

Check out the dying hyena guy. I would prabably make excellent surgeon by virtue of having couple of very sharp blades on my fingers.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 241