Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 241

Author Topic: The Infinite Heavens: More than one way to skin a cat.  (Read 333692 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: The Infinite Heavens: Rock the Boat
« Reply #2625 on: October 06, 2016, 08:51:07 pm »

"Gah spatial anomalies fukkin inflexible mind anyway let's assess surroundings oh there he is."

Xankarvo walks over to the Most Beautiful.

"Greetings, Most Beautiful, if that is indeed a title of yours. My name is Xankarvo, and I would like to ask you some questions."

If he says yes, Xan continues. "I admit, I have many, but firstly, how did you construct this place? Was it through abilities you gained through the faith cycle?"

Questions n shiz
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 01:04:38 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I wear many masks, none of them have names.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: October 06, 2016, 10:47:31 pm »

((Remember to bold some text in a post you want PW to read, or he might miss it.
I mean, he didn't even respond to one that I did bold. >_>))
This unit is known to the state of california to occasionally misuse technical language.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: October 06, 2016, 11:59:36 pm »

"Because I wanted to burn these evil trees and that hyenaman tossed us into the river! I don't know why he wants to protect the Forest of Evil, but I will not be stopped!"

Punch hyeanaman into snout for being an idiot and protecting that clearly evil forest. Then burn it again. The forest I mean, not Hyenakles.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: October 07, 2016, 01:04:55 am »

(Whoops, missed that.))
Sig! Onol

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: October 07, 2016, 03:29:02 pm »

"Because I wanted to burn these evil trees and that hyenaman tossed us into the river! I don't know why he wants to protect the Forest of Evil, but I will not be stopped!"

Punch hyeanaman into snout for being an idiot and protecting that clearly evil forest. Then burn it again. The forest I mean, not Hyenakles.

Counter.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: October 07, 2016, 03:31:06 pm »

Try not to drown. I'm gonna drown, aren't I?! Try not to panic. Don't panic. DON'T PANIC.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: October 09, 2016, 06:51:20 am »

"Well, hello, giant-ass man. How are you doing today? Sorry, I just don't know exactly what I'm seeking at this time."
Ain't nobody got time for that.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2632 on: October 10, 2016, 09:46:56 am »

I let go of the tree and run over to the campfire buddies, yowling

It bit me! The tree bit me! It tried to eat my soul. I don't wanna be depersonalized! I just wanted to climb a little, but it bit me! The trees have eyes!
Why are you guys all wet?

You run over to Hyenankles and yell about the trees biting you. Or at least...you think you do. He looks at you in a very strange way; as though you're spouting complete nonsense.

"Jesus crab, how long can it take you guys to walk 10 feet?! I mean, I'm not in a hurry or anything, but seriously."

"... So, uh, pool guy. How did you become so godlike?"
Asking the big questions, oh yeah.
"Gods become gods because people believe that they are gods." he says, still looking at your two friends.

Try not to drown. I'm gonna drown, aren't I?! Try not to panic. Don't panic. DON'T PANIC.
[5]
You thrash about for a few seconds before realizing the stream is only a few inches deep here. You then cough, stand up and try to look dignified.

Counter.

The fight is preempted when one of your crew members comes over, yelling about something. He's gesturing at his hand and back at the trees, but what comes out of his mouth is "All glory to the infinite empire, all glory to the Conquering King" over and over again.

"Gah spatial anomalies fukkin inflexible mind anyway let's assess surroundings oh there he is."

Xankarvo walks over to the Most Beautiful.

"Greetings, Most Beautiful, if that is indeed a title of yours. My name is Xankarvo, and I would like to ask you some questions."

If he says yes, Xan continues. "I admit, I have many, but firstly, how did you construct this place? Was it through abilities you gained through the faith cycle?"

Questions n shiz
He doesn't say yes, he just kind of stares at you with a mildly amused expression, so you start anyways.

"I didn't construct this place. I walked to the end of this stream and lay down to rest. When I awoke, this place had grown around me. I feel no desire to leave this place, so perhaps it is my prison in a sense. My children desired a place to worship me, and thus they gained it. The power of faith is unpredictable my friend, and ultimately out of your control. It resides only in the hearts of others, your power is only as good as their belief.

But I tell you this; my children have sharpened their belief to a razor's edge."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: October 10, 2016, 10:33:28 am »

Flap wings and suddenly regain consciousness.

Ponder current situation as I circle above the Most-Beautiful's crib.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: October 10, 2016, 10:42:05 am »

"See? This forest is clearly evil! It has taken over his mind!"

The forest will burn. Like seriously!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: October 10, 2016, 01:07:10 pm »

LALALLA LOOK AT LATEST XAN POST FOR XAN ACTION NOTHING HERE
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:49:41 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: October 10, 2016, 01:39:49 pm »

"Oh, shut up." Hyenakles growls.

Smack Sebastian upside the head with the butt of my rifle. Then, run like hell back to the warbeast.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: October 10, 2016, 01:58:20 pm »

Xankarvo chuckles.

"This is tr..."

He trails off as he hears what the cat's saying.

"...Most-Beautiful, do you wish to live? I believe someone currently beyond our ability to survive is coming near judging by the cat. Or the forces of his empire - either way, I think it would be best if we were to leave soon. From all I know about him, the Conquering King is not overly receptive to other divinities remaining unshackled in territory he claims as his own."

Make my party members aware of the need to probably get the fuck out posthaste. Tell the deathclaw to shut up about the trees and get the cat to be quiet.

Recall how the Voice of the People was supposed to be used; I believe we might need to use it soon.

((You are at center of the forest, we are on outside. I don't think you would hear us.))
Old sigs.
Games.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: October 10, 2016, 02:00:51 pm »

Take advantage of my advantageous position and inspect the water. Any aquatic wildlife to be seen in there?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: October 10, 2016, 02:02:05 pm »

((...aw dammit. So hard to keep track of location sometimes.

On phone now, I'll edit it later))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 241