Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42

Author Topic: [50.xx] Succubus Dungeon 19.0 - Dens and Altars  (Read 227276 times)

PlotVitalNPC

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Secretly Not A Cat
    • View Profile
Re: [42.06] Succubus Dungeon 14.2 - Now with more chaos.
« Reply #465 on: December 15, 2016, 10:07:24 pm »

Obviously, after the gremlins trashed your tavern, the succubi joined the party and stopped listening to you.

But not all is lost. If you can build a den of iniquity in the middle of the tavern, wait for victims visitors to come in and you can get instant workers.
...how devious.

krisslanza

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: January 08, 2017, 12:13:41 pm »

This might be a bit of an odd question, but, uh mind if I use some of your workshop designs? Not taking their functionality or features, just the actual in-game looks and all that.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 09, 2017, 04:56:11 am »

This might be a bit of an odd question, but, uh mind if I use some of your workshop designs? Not taking their functionality or features, just the actual in-game looks and all that.

Sure, go ahead and use them.

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2017, 01:36:34 pm »

If I just dropped the creature, civ, and graphics pack files into my game (so as to maximize compatibility with other mods), would that break the mod or just remove a few features? Assuming I won't be playing them in fort mode, just adventure.

Also, is there a way to edit the raws so impure castes appear naturally in worldgen? It'd be a bit lore-breaking, but I wouldn't mind if it was something like making it possible for them to randomly be born.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:30:39 pm by squamous »
I make huge and comprehensive overhaul mods, consider supporting me on Patreon so I can do this full-time:
https://www.patreon.com/themodsmith
Have questions? Need to report bugs? Post them in the discord:  https://discord.gg/dGzGr5svS2

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 23, 2017, 03:36:41 am »

If I just dropped the creature, civ, and graphics pack files into my game (so as to maximize compatibility with other mods), would that break the mod or just remove a few features? Assuming I won't be playing them in fort mode, just adventure.

Also, is there a way to edit the raws so impure castes appear naturally in worldgen? It'd be a bit lore-breaking, but I wouldn't mind if it was something like making it possible for them to randomly be born.

Late reply, sorry. That should not break the features unless you have added raws from Masterwork DF, in that case check the errorlog.txt file in your DF folder and see if there is "duplicate entry" errors.

To make other pops appear naturally, open creature_civ_succubus.txt and loof for POP_RATIO and set them all to 100.

I ported the changes that happened in masterwork and testing the game for 43.03, in order to bring the mod into yesteryear, stay tuned.

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 26, 2017, 06:02:25 pm »

Late reply, sorry. That should not break the features unless you have added raws from Masterwork DF, in that case check the errorlog.txt file in your DF folder and see if there is "duplicate entry" errors.

To make other pops appear naturally, open creature_civ_succubus.txt and loof for POP_RATIO and set them all to 100.

I ported the changes that happened in masterwork and testing the game for 43.03, in order to bring the mod into yesteryear, stay tuned.

All right cool, thanks for the info. I'll certainly be looking forward to playing as Succubi in future iterations of DF.
I make huge and comprehensive overhaul mods, consider supporting me on Patreon so I can do this full-time:
Have questions? Need to report bugs? Post them in the discord:  https://discord.gg/dGzGr5svS2

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: [43.03] Succubus Dungeon 15.0 - Whips of fire
« Reply #471 on: March 12, 2017, 02:00:27 pm »

Update 15.0

Finally, this update includes all the work that has been done on Masterwork and an upgrade on the windows build towards DF 43.03. I am working on updating to DF 43.05 now for some 64 bits fun.

Biggest change, besides the upgrade of the job manager includes a new magma well that create magma "aquifers" instead of flooding the fort and two new workshops to outfit your succubi with.

Enjoy!

Spoiler: Changelog (click to show/hide)

Downloads
Windows build, unpack and enjoy
Standalone patch
Github mirror
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 04:56:52 am by Boltgun »

Zanara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 21, 2017, 08:22:29 pm »

Dumb question... there wouldn't happen to be any way dwarf therapist works for this, is there? Other than that, loving the updates!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 22, 2017, 03:11:48 am »

Dumb question... there wouldn't happen to be any way dwarf therapist works for this, is there? Other than that, loving the updates!

Therapist should work, just run it and it will handle the "Dwarves" without issues.

Harem-Rose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: April 20, 2017, 08:09:33 pm »

Hello,

I apologize for double tapping the forums for this, however I thought it would be okay to post on both succubus threads in regards to an issue I am having.
In lieu of flooding this page with a huge post, I will link to the other thread that has my post.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=147509.495

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 03, 2017, 10:22:49 pm »

Hey um, would you mind if I used some of the raws in your mod as a part of my own mod? Body shape descriptors, specifically.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 09, 2017, 08:59:12 am »

Hey um, would you mind if I used some of the raws in your mod as a part of my own mod? Body shape descriptors, specifically.

Sure, take anything you need for your mod.

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 09, 2017, 03:48:18 pm »

Sure, take anything you need for your mod.

All right, thanks!

tase

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 21, 2017, 01:12:36 am »

Using Masterwork with the Succubus race, I'm getting an error when using the Magma Well:
Code: [Select]
...f Fortress/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/flow/source.lua:37: attempt to index a nil value (field 'roses')
stack traceback:
        ...f Fortress/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/flow/source.lua:37: in local 'script_code'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function 'dfhack.run_script_with_env'
        (...tail calls...)
        [C]: in field 'runCommand'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:580: in upvalue '_run_command'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:595: in function 'dfhack.run_command'
        ...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:146: in local 'doAction'
        ...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:186: in function <...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:115>
...f Fortress/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/flow/source.lua:37: attempt to index a nil value (field 'roses')
stack traceback:
        ...f Fortress/data/save/region1/raw/scripts/flow/source.lua:37: in local 'script_code'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function 'dfhack.run_script_with_env'
        (...tail calls...)
        [C]: in field 'runCommand'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:580: in upvalue '_run_command'
        ...terwork V1.25 (43.05)\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:595: in function 'dfhack.run_command'
        ...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:146: in local 'doAction'
        ...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:186: in function <...warf Fortress/hack/scripts/modtools/reaction-trigger.lua:115>

In sources.lua:
Line 36   local persistTable = require 'persist-table'
Line 37   liquidTable = persistTable.GlobalTable.roses.LiquidTable

Trigger registration:
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName MAGMAWELL_N_1 -command [ flow/source -unit \\WORKER_ID -offset [ 0 -2 -1 ] -source 1 -magma ]

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 01:35:20 am by tase »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 21, 2017, 02:35:37 am »

Using Masterwork with the Succubus race, I'm getting an error when using the Magma Well:

In sources.lua:
Line 36   local persistTable = require 'persist-table'
Line 37   liquidTable = persistTable.GlobalTable.roses.LiquidTable

Trigger registration:
modtools/reaction-trigger -reactionName MAGMAWELL_N_1 -command [ flow/source -unit \\WORKER_ID -offset [ 0 -2 -1 ] -source 1 -magma ]

Are you using the patched version that Amostubal is maintaining?

You can find it here http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=163261.0
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 42