Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 273835 times)

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1725 on: December 18, 2016, 08:13:54 pm »

MidnightJaguar, killerhellhound, and spazyak, hang out here for a little. We'll see how your characters are made to suffer soon.

if spaz has his character together soon
Damn I already posted in the lost in the dark mission
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: December 18, 2016, 08:30:37 pm »

It's all good. no worries

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: December 18, 2016, 08:33:29 pm »

It's all good. no worries
I'll post it tomorrow.  I plan to make a low physical, high mental stat and do a illusionist kobold.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: December 18, 2016, 09:45:57 pm »

If this is actually noirs father or something I'll laugh but I personally doubt it..But Noir is hopeful enough to believe it's her father making a portal.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: December 19, 2016, 12:01:09 am »

« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 10:24:53 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: December 19, 2016, 01:08:33 am »

stats are off. You have +4, -4. skills are fine except you have five specializations and should only have four.

fix those and he's fine.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: December 19, 2016, 01:23:23 am »

stats are off. You have +4, -4. skills are fine except you have five specializations and should only have four.

fix those and he's fine.
Fixed
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1732 on: December 19, 2016, 09:27:46 am »

MidnightJaguar, killerhellhound, and spazyak, hang out here for a little. We'll see how your characters are made to suffer soon.

You three, You're coming with me to the thread.  Don't say nothing though; it will ruin the surprise~

You'll see where you are soon enough.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: December 19, 2016, 10:10:01 am »

You three, You're coming with me to the thread.  Don't say nothing though; it will ruin the surprise~

Which one? I haven't received any PM's or anything.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1734 on: December 19, 2016, 10:34:09 am »

Which one? I haven't received any PM's or anything.
Lost in the dark

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: December 19, 2016, 06:00:57 pm »

((Sorry about my complete absence of late; I've been a bit busy and haven't had the time. Any possibility Altair could join a mission?))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: December 19, 2016, 06:02:34 pm »

((Sorry about my complete absence of late; I've been a bit busy and haven't had the time. Any possibility Altair could join a mission?))

((You're already in Lost in the Dark, at least you were on the player list. Don't suppose Ozarck would mind you dropping in?))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: December 19, 2016, 09:06:12 pm »

((You're already in Lost in the Dark, at least you were on the player list. Don't suppose Ozarck would mind you dropping in?))
I don't mind. Better hop on in and get your just desserts from The Skeleton of Despair and Christmas.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: December 20, 2016, 05:10:59 pm »

Just to clarify, in case anyone missed it, Spaz, KHH, midnight jaguar, and akumakasai, all of you are now in an elevator with Pancaek and Harry on the Lost in the Dark mission. Oh, and a skeleton. there's a skeleton. A spooky one.

and generic cheerful winter festivity music. Chestnuts and all.

And for you other people ...

Everyone was one the same level, in two adjoining rooms - the machine room, wherethe portal opened, and the giant ampitheater, where the metalpede was. Looks like most of you have found your way into the portal, so that's good. the rest of you ... well, let's just say that it's getting ominous out there, and the scary black hole that opened up and has swallowed your friends is looking more and more inviting as time moves forward ;P

Oh, and a very special thank you to Piecewise for agreeing to this madness. It's already been highly amusing to me. I look forward to seeing what's leftover when he's done with you.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 05:13:11 pm by Ozarck »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: December 22, 2016, 05:41:47 am »

Oh damn dude, I was catching up on the LItD thread and suddenly Piecewise was updating but it wasn't ER it was Omega and oh my god dude.
My mind was blown for about half a second when I noticed the username. Wow. Whoa. Wow.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 194