Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 272598 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2550 on: October 22, 2017, 07:07:00 pm »

Big? Probably enough to fill a small room if I expand enough. But because of octopus flexibility I could probably still fit in a small crate. Probably 3 meters height? the arms can strech so I'm not really sure about their reach. 10 meters max? I don't know. What reach would a giant whip have?

What is the meaning of this? I am a king! Remove those stupid expression from your faces before I remove your heads from your necks, peasants!
You, the first one! Now bring me some food, I'm hungry!
The guy with the tool in his hand, tell me where is this place this instant and explain why I am here!
Third guy! I order you to dance to amuse me! I am on a bad mood!

Stupid peasants, if they don't obey me, strangle them with my mighty arms! Rip their heads and eat them!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:34:36 am by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: October 26, 2017, 09:45:20 am »

(Did you see the edit with my action?)
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: October 28, 2017, 04:03:48 am »

Appear and check my location and any changes to myself, also you got a deal ozy.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: October 29, 2017, 06:16:31 am »

Big? Probably enough to fill a small room if I expand enough. But because of octopus flexibility I could probably still fit in a small crate. Probably 3 meters height? the arms can strech so I'm not really sure about their reach. 10 meters max? I don't know. What reach would a giant whip have?

What is the meaning of this? I am a king! Remove those stupid expression from your faces before I remove your heads from your necks, peasants!
You, the first one! Now bring me some food, I'm hungry!
The guy with the tool in his hand, tell me where is this place this instant and explain why I am here!
Third guy! I order you to dance to amuse me! I am on a bad mood!

Stupid peasants, if they don't obey me, strangle them with my mighty arms! Rip their heads and eat them!
(4) v (1)(1)
No one obeys you, so you go into a fit and start thrashing the place. tow rather burly looking cooks try to grab you, but you knock them away while strangling some humanoid.

Appear and check my location and any changes to myself, also you got a deal ozy.
Well, your skin is now ashen, and you feel dry. Not thirsty, but dry. weird. You can feel the Geas in the back of your head - Omega's Tendrils creeping into your brain. Looking about, you see Omega Base in a different way as well - a source of life and energy. The heat doesn't bother you - it is welcoming instead. You can sense chains, though. Chains similar to your own. chains everywhere, leading ... down and in. You are standing in the center of a small depression in the middle of the central plateau of Omega. You look at your hands. You almost expect to see grey claws, but they look like they always have, but washed of color.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: October 29, 2017, 08:08:30 am »

This is where I should be now, yes? If so, find the man in charge to give my after-action report to. Be sure to mention how the nonexistant briefing/prep time made it so there was some big miscommunication which resulted in part of the kids getting killed by my teammate and requiring to kill said teammate.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: October 29, 2017, 08:49:38 am »

Finish off the lovely giblets, then head to my cave and rest if my leg is still bothering me.  If I'm feeling better, go flying for some time first.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Omega Base
« Reply #2556 on: October 29, 2017, 09:05:56 am »

Attack one of the strong guys who tried to grab me then crush and strangle him with all of my tentacles while being annoying and spewing ink everywhere. Also try to bite his head off if I have enough time.
I demand to see your leader!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:25:31 pm by randomgenericusername »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: October 29, 2017, 09:32:40 am »

Look around for somewhere to rest and get some water, if I can get some water pour it on hands.
"This is strange and odd indeed."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: October 29, 2017, 07:01:52 pm »

Idky wonder if I’m supposed to be here or in the other thread still.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: October 30, 2017, 06:29:14 am »

Be very very careful to remain unnoticed while the dragon eats.  Even if Dar is solid metal, he's the right size and shape to be part of the meal.  While hiding, return to the magical inspections of the gnomish mods, if anything more can be divined about them.  Otherwise, wait for the dragon to finish.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: November 01, 2017, 06:58:30 am »

SInce it was asked:

for surviving a mission, you get five points of skill and five points of stat.

to level a skill or stat takes:
-2 to -1: 10 points
-1 to 0: 5 points
0 to 1: 5 points
1 to 2: 10 points
2 to 3: 15 points
3 to 4: 20 points

Additionally, now is a good time to be about some requisitioning, co0mplaining to officers, dealing in black markets, base adventuring, or other interesting side things. I can even send some of you off base on trivial, individual mini adventures while waiting for everyone to resolve their bits and get ready for the Lathal mission. (or asecond mission if it comes to that. I'm not going to force people to go on the Lathal one or remain idle)

This is where I should be now, yes? If so, find the man in charge to give my after-action report to. Be sure to mention how the nonexistant briefing/prep time made it so there was some big miscommunication which resulted in part of the kids getting killed by my teammate and requiring to kill said teammate.
you give a detailed mission report to the officer on duty. They make a note concerning the briefing time. They ask about the mission you got called away from: "Was the briefing for that mission - the one you were intended to go on - satisfactory?"

Finish off the lovely giblets, then head to my cave and rest if my leg is still bothering me.  If I'm feeling better, go flying for some time first.
You don't know if you finish the giblets or not, as you fall off into la-la land. It's a happy sort of sleep, full of fire and things to chase and interesting sounds and smells.

Attack one of the strong guys who tried to grab me then crush and strangle him with all of my tentacles while being annoying and spewing ink everywhere. Also try to bite his head off if I have enough time.
I demand to see your leader!
(5) v (5)(5) well, you get a good grip on one of the guys, and the other guy gets a good grip on you. You essentially fight to a standstill, all three locked  arm in tentacle, eye to eye, and so forth. But, even at three meters tall, your octopus beak is not large enough to bite off the head of one of these guys.
(1) Your time is up, a dozen more hands rush in and wrestle yu down, slowly peeling your suckers off the guys you are gripping. You are stuffed back into your crate, and the lid is slammed shut. just before the lid closes, you catch a glimpse of the first guy you were strangling, laying on the floor with his neck at an awkward angle.

you are left alone for some time, before a voice outside addresses you: "A feisty one, eh? Tell me, Dinner, are you sane enough to talk?"

Look around for somewhere to rest and get some water, if I can get some water pour it on hands.
"This is strange and odd indeed."
you get a washbasin full of water from the pump in the shared space on the hall off which your room is located. You stick your hands in it. They remain ashen.

Idky wonder if I’m supposed to be here or in the other thread still.
(2) You are very certain that you are supposed to be in a brothel right now. Unfortunately, all you can find on your basin of wonders is a sauna full of older men, making various grunting sounds as they settle into, or rise out of the water.

Be very very careful to remain unnoticed while the dragon eats.  Even if Dar is solid metal, he's the right size and shape to be part of the meal.  While hiding, return to the magical inspections of the gnomish mods, if anything more can be divined about them.  Otherwise, wait for the dragon to finish.
(3) You note that the parts are intricately connected to the dragon's body. Fused in some unknown way. It's beyond your expertise. Clunkers would know more about this - it smells of clockwork more than of Lathalian Machinery.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: November 01, 2017, 07:42:30 am »

Dar's going to idle by the sleeping dragon for a little bit, watching in case some twolegs come to mess with it, but he'll eventually decide to go off and hunt whatever small animals live in Omega Base.  The first couple catches he'll eat himself, any extra he's going to bring back to the dragon, just out of sight of it, for use as treats.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: November 01, 2017, 07:48:43 am »

Dar's going to idle by the sleeping dragon for a little bit, watching in case some twolegs come to mess with it, but he'll eventually decide to go off and hunt whatever small animals live in Omega Base.  The first couple catches he'll eat himself, any extra he's going to bring back to the dragon, just out of sight of it, for use as treats.
Ah, dang, I meant ot add that this update: once the dragon falls asleep, several of the beings approach it: some with cloth bindings, and others with various instruments.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: November 01, 2017, 07:55:50 am »

Fly around happily in dreamland.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: November 01, 2017, 08:11:48 am »

Of course I am! Sane enough to talk, unlike those stupid peasants! They were trying to eat me, the fools! They got what they deserved for daring to hurt a king.
And I am not "Dinner", I am Rex Bracchium the First, the Octopus King! My kingdom is everything under the water!
Now tell me, where am I? Why I am on this crate?

Who is this guy? How does he talk? Is he a leader or an important figure? Or maybe just another servant?
If he leaves, try to break the crate to get out.
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 194