Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23

Author Topic: ASOF (Game Thread) Day 1-Jao is useful  (Read 27913 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

"Companions," Anders called, keeping his attention focused on Caern's illusory shell, "there are a number of shadow pillars acting to surround us. I believe their intent may be villainous."

Attempt to arm Caern with an illusory sword made of lightning. Don't tell him what I'm doing or why I'm doing it.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Moubu nods to Anders. "If they won't let us walk out freely, we'll break our way though! Simple as that!" Turning his attention to where he heard Caern, Moubu shouts though the rotting wooden walls "Seems like after the shipwrecked you got picked up by a bunch of spirits or something!? We're breaking you out though, and then we're going to leave this village and hopefully this damned whole island!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Grik seems to understand what Moubu said after a few moments, and takes visible umbrage at his island being called 'damned'.

No doubt it's a perfectly nice place to live, if you don't mind the Shadow Horrors and nightmarish Ape-Insect hybrids.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Surviving and making it to the shore had been quite a feat already, so Caern hadn't been too picky about where he'd get to sleep. That turned out to be a mistake, as he had the oddest of nightmares, so weird it seemed real. He suddenly woke up, eyes going wide open, only to notice reality itself was messed up.

He glanced at the rabbit—Wen-Tsu?—then stared at the demon floating above him, and it was obvious enough that something was really wrong. "What's going on here? What are you?" he asked, though not before deciding to act quickly against whatever the shadow being was doing before asking the Moon Rabbit what was going on. As far as he knew, good creatures didn't try to suck energy from your chest.
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

The being doesn't seem to bother trying to stop you. It ceases to draw energy from you, and for a moment seems entirely unconcerned with your existence, instead concentrating on Emilia, who has burst into the front door...

You take the time to catch your breath, and invoke a powerful light upon the Shadow thing...a blazing nimbus erupts and fills the entire hut, revealing it's ugliness in full splendor.

The creature doesn't seem to notice this, either-and looking at revealed against strong light is physically revolting to your senses. It's 'body' is spidery, paper thin, like watching a pencil drawing on a wall move of it's own volition, or a being made of violin strings. It's movements are difficult to track, as it constantly shifts, vibrates, and fidgets in place.

Of interesting note is that one of the black strings it seems to be composed of, leads away to the Southwest corner of the hut and passes right the wall.

After that, Caern rises and scuttles past the creature, leaving the hut.

Emilia, noticing Wen-Tsu's slight withdrawal, understands that her short time as a guard had drawn to a close. Performing an acrobatic leap to crash through the window, she moves like swift wind towards the shadow monster's side, a single silver crescent slash to rend the darkness and cleave its neck in twain.

Emilia to a location adjacent the shadow being.
Basic attack, two-handed.

[Emilia is a hacker! (Advantage 1)
DC 16 vs Agility 1d6+1d6+1d6+1d20 (1+2+6), +1d6 (4) =12], Miss!

Emilia dashes into the hut, which is now brightly lit, covering Caern as he escapes.

She sees the being much as Caern did, but for her it inspires more hatred, than revulsion-something about it is entirely horrible on a level more than merely moral. It's like seeing an bloodstain on the surface of a beautiful piece of vellum.

Emilia strikes with holy rage! She is sure she would have hit any normal being with her swing-it didn't even try to dodge her sword, instead, it just sort of...split apart, like a cloud of smoke being parted a by a strong gust of wind.

Then, reformed, it cocked it's 'head' as if amused.

"You have chosen...poorly. Not even She cannot protect you from us." It said.

Oh, that was a shadowy... demon... thing. Wen-Tsu wasn't the best acquianted with evil beasts (prefering the noble men and women who slay them) but it seemed pretty obvious that the shadow wasn't probably the best person to leave the golem-man with.

"Oh, evil thing! I don't want your scraps... and it's rude to eat in front of guests, anyway!"
That 'witty' (Well, she wasn't at her best, alright?) repartee delivered, Wen-Tsu made a defiant gesture. The monster seemed to be made of dark...

So Wen-Tsu weaved light into the wooden hand erupting from the floor, making it more ethereal than mundane. The light of the air distorted and twisted, wrapping itself around the wooden hand grasping the shadowy thing and binding it to where it stood.

Use alteration to inflict Immobile on the shadow once mr golem has gotten clear, then move out the way of the heroic valkeryie's heroics by moving to D12

[DC 16 vs Alteration 1d10+1d20 (5+13)=18]

Wen-Tsu sees what the others do, and she tries to make her hand as dense as possible to trap the slippery being...

*pop*

While she is sure she would have caught it, the being merely seems to dissolve into a cloud of oily black lines and slip through wooden fingers!

Perception Roll (auto-succeed, Light boon)

Being able to make out the frame of the creature well enough, both Emilia and Wen watch as the Black Strings are drawn to the Southwest corner of the hut, as a spider might retract a line of webbing. Only a few of the strings seemed to have been left behind by the impact of Wen-Tsus wooden fist, and they momentarily twitch feebly on the ground like worms, before melting into a distinct nothingness.

-1 HP, ?

"Ohhh not that eejit again. Half gnome! The bloody cheek, I'll- oooh, I feel funny. Like that time when- hmm, what was I doing? Let's see if..."

Jao concentrates hard, walks out of the hut, and tries to levitate directly 20 feet up.

From there, he presumably see the horrifying tendrils: OH DEAR GODS I must know something well-rounded about these awful feckers.

Jao floats past the dancing party guests and through the ceiling-both of the hut, and the party hall. The girl with the cheese plate seems sad.

His height advantage gives him a pretty clear of the battlefield and the village-he can see four pillars of darkness touching down on the cardinal points of the village...and furthermore, he can see the pillars are all attaching to one another, to something even darker, flying far above his head. And whatever that is, stretches another tendril, to something firmly to the North.

Also, the floor he's on seems to be a different hall, probably one he wasn't invited to....

Yondalla (Halfling God of Gardening), Baervan (Gnomish God of Racoons), and Chauntea (Human God of Farming) seem to be having some sort of gardening party-they're trying out various fancy dips, and passing around plates of veggies. Also, no one is wearing any clothes, and the floor is made of dirt. Jao might feel a bit embarrassed.

He seems to be in a fancy forest of some sort, with little critters jumping around everywhere...Wen-Tsu would probably like it here, but they all seem to be taking offense to Jao's presence. Segojan (Gnomish God of Gems) is also slumming in a corner here, but upon seeing you he frowns, and begins summoning his celestial Badgers, which are probably the equivalent of Holy club bouncers...

He tries to dismiss all these probable hallucinations (it occurs to him he might be having a stroke of some sort) and think.

[Lore!
DC ? vs Learning 1d8+1d20 (6+12)=18], ?

He has no idea what these shadow things are specifically, but he's sure they are undead spirits. And, the one thing these beings like to do is suck life energy-since they're literally moving blots on anti-life, they constantly need to feed if they want to continue existing. Some Necromancers design beings that gain life energy in other ways, but in the end they all are things you don't wish to touch you.

Quote from: Unlocked Info on Enemy Ability
Spirit Touch (melee): Entropy vs. Toughness, damaging attack
Special: 2 points of damage from a successful attack is automatically applied as lethal damage

"Companions," Anders called, keeping his attention focused on Caern's illusory shell, "there are a number of shadow pillars acting to surround us. I believe their intent may be villainous."

Attempt to arm Caern with an illusory sword made of lightning. Don't tell him what I'm doing or why I'm doing it.

It's not difficult to modify an existing illusion with your own, but it is beginning to strain your abilities.

Illusion Caern notices he seems to have received a sword that crackles with lightning. Hmm, where did that come from? It sure looks like it can do some damage!

Hearing that Caern had been found, Moubu made no waste in his time, long strides eating up ground as he swiftly made his way over to the hut.

"How is Caern doing? Can he walk? Fight?" Moubu asked, as he came up to the group, readying himself to fight off attacks from possible shadow beasts.

Minor action: Sustain Regeneration
Move Action: Move to E8
Major Action: Move to E13

Spoiler: Interrupt actions (click to show/hide)

Moubu runs into position, which is good because...

At each corner of the village, the shadows seems to gather, taking more solid forms.

In the North, against Jao and Anders, two Hulking Shadowy trolls materialize from the dankness, their long arms stretching grotesquely.

In the South, against the rest, at least four shapes come into being-two of them resemble the spider-monkey beings (though much more spider, than monkey), one resembles the string thing Emilia and Wen just drove away, and one further in the back actually looks sort of like Jao-a shadow halfling, hopping on the roof of the hut. It's features are particularly difficult to make out, as it seems to be wearing a facade of stylized armor and carrying a large, tube like weapon, which it begins to aim at the party...

The party springs into action before these grotesque parodies can attack, however!

Initiative checks!

Caern (both) 1d20 (19)=19
Moubo 1d8+1d20 (7+10)=17
Emilia 2d6+1d20 (7+7)=14
Wen-Tsu 1d4+1d20 (1+11)=12
Anders 2d6+1d20 (9+3)=12
Shadow Creatures 1d6+1d20=11
Jao 1d10+1d20 (1+8)=9

Everybody, your actions are up! (Except for Jao)

Spoiler: Big ol' map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map Legend (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Wen-Tsu
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jao
Emilia
Moubu
Anders
Caern (Illusion)
Caern (Real)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 05:09:31 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Death is a party, and here's the host!
« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2016, 01:32:39 pm »

"OH GODS EVERYONE FECKIN' RUN! AND DON'T LET THE BUGGERS TOUCH YOU!"

Minor Action: Jao Screams In Terror.

"IT'S HOW THEY STEAL YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Death is a party, and here's the host!
« Reply #185 on: November 03, 2016, 01:38:31 pm »

"OH GODS EVERYONE FECKIN' RUN! AND DON'T LET THE BUGGERS TOUCH YOU!"

Minor Action: Jao Screams In Terror.

"IT'S HOW THEY STEAL YOUR PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS!"

1d20=4

Jao lets out a wimpy scream.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 03, 2016, 02:30:24 pm »

Moubu takes in the various shadow creatures consolidating around them as he listens to Jaos scream. "Hagh.... So the spider wants to suck our fluids does it? I suppose that makes sense! But before we start to panic friend, lets see if they can simply be smashed!" Moubu yelled to Jao as he ran forward. Banging his warhammer with a loud clang against his shield, the closed in on the shadowy spider. A feral roar loosing itself from his mouth as he brought his warhammer down on the beast!

Move Action: Move to I17
Major Action: Use MIGHT to attack shadowspider 2

Spoiler: Interrupt triggers (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Diversionary Tactics
« Reply #187 on: November 03, 2016, 03:36:59 pm »

"I remember survivin' the shipwreck, then findin' shelter here and havin' nightmares! I didn't see spirits 'cept for the one on top of me when I woke up. And now..." Caern began telling his story to Moubu as he left the hut, but he stopped on his tracks when he noticed what looked like a twin just standing there and staring back. "Wait, what?!" Remembering his dream about demons using his likeness to lure the group into a trap, the half-golem was immediately on guard.

Lucky for both of them, Illusionary Caern knew which words to use to disarm the situation as fast as possible. "Wait. I'm an illusion, but I also want to punch these things' shadowy teeth in. They tricked us, but there's not much time for explainin'." The real Caern relaxed his stance and glanced at the rest of his companions to ask for confirmation, but any chance of receiving a proper explanation went down the drain as shadow enemies began forming.

The half-golems' muscles tensed and both of them bared white teeth at the approaching forces, any semblance of doubt about the situation remaining in Caern's head replaced by the certainty of immediate danger. The illusion was surprised to gain a lightning sword out of nowhere, while the real deal simply squeezed the haft of his battle axe, holding it close to the blade. They exchanged glances and both knew what had to be done. "Let's get pumped."

Though still focused on the enemies before them, the two Caerns began an intense and short-lived display of power by furiously flexing, beating their chests and hollering until they were properly pumped up and ready for combat. "FEEL THE BURN!"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 03, 2016, 07:43:26 pm »

Who was "she?"
Well, that would have be figured out later.

"Went Tsu! Shine your light into that corner!"

Emilia yells out for her compatriot to illuminate where the string had gone. She stands back, ready to spring at the slightest strange-looking thing. Even if there's nothing there, she drives her sword through a wall in the corner.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:00:22 pm by UXLZ »
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2016, 01:21:40 pm »

Wen looked around. Monsters were literally appearing from thin air. She looked up, at the vague impression of something, up above...

She quickly knelt and traced a circle in the ground. What looked like glowing coral, a bright blue light, sprouted from the ground like a tooth, shaped into a narrow natural javelin. The moon-rabbit plucked the incandescent spear from the ground, and threw it up with a small 'hup'. Half way through the throw, her ears twitched and her magic took over, the lunar fey's muscles somewhat... insufficient.

The missile soared up, to stick like a splinter in whatever was above. That done, she realised she was being called to.

"... into that corner!"

That done, however, the rabbit decided sticking around might not be the wisest option, and bounded through the window into the corner, as Emilia seemed to want, taking the larger woman for a protector.

Grow a glowing spear, then launch it to stick in the monster hub above; then move to E14
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2016, 08:59:32 pm »

Wait, watch, maintain Caern and the Illusions, Defend Self.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. Though still focused on the enemies before them, the two Caerns began an intense and short-lived display of power by furiously flexing, beating their chests and hollering until they were properly pumped up and ready for combat. "FEEL THE BURN!"

The Double Caerns have a flex off, simultaneously enraging themselves against the shadow beings.

DC 16 vs 1d10+1d10+1d20 (4+6+1)=7 (Advantage 1)
DC 16 vs 1d10+1d10+1d20 (1+4+2)=6 (Advantage 1)

The sneaky shadowman dips, dives, and evades with inhuman grace-though the Caerns work together, the being seems to know how they think, and utilizes their numbers advantage against them-several times one Caern must pull back from his attack or end up striking his 'brother'. It's sort of like trying to fight a mirror, and not hitting your own reflection.

For the moment, both Caerns have been definitively trumped.

Moubu takes in the various shadow creatures consolidating around them as he listens to Jaos scream. "Hagh.... So the spider wants to suck our fluids does it? I suppose that makes sense! But before we start to panic friend, lets see if they can simply be smashed!" Moubu yelled to Jao as he ran forward. Banging his warhammer with a loud clang against his shield, the closed in on the shadowy spider. A feral roar loosing itself from his mouth as he brought his warhammer down on the beast!

Move Action: Move to I17
Major Action: Use MIGHT to attack shadowspider 2

Spoiler: Interrupt triggers (click to show/hide)

DC 16 vs 2d6+1d20 (9+14)=21

Moubu's warhammer strikes down viciously on the doppler-arachnid, causing it to burst in a spray of shadowstuff.

-3 HP ?

As before, however, most if it's interior darkness seems to be pretty lively, despite the damage-it collapses into a pile of dangling threads at the strike of the hammer-some of which writhe and vanish on the ground, but most of which skitter off, being pulled away like the strings of a puppet.

Who was "she?"
Well, that would have be figured out later.

"Went Tsu! Shine your light into that corner!"

Emilia yells out for her compatriot to illuminate where the string had gone. She stands back, ready to spring at the slightest strange-looking thing. Even if there's nothing there, she drives her sword through a wall in the corner.

Emilia does so, chasing the retreating shadow-stuff angrily-she even drives her sword into the rotten wood wall at the corner.

This makes a sizable dent in the wall-in fact, it knocks the wood away completely, showering her in dark dirt, vegetable matter, and a nest of confused wood-eating beetles, that infest this village. They land in her hair, armor, clothes, and her other parts-she shakes them off hurriedly.

The shadow-strings that fled aren't in the wall anymore, but she can see through the wall now, and trailing off to the Southeast-where, there is what seems to be a shifting pillar of the same darkness these monsters are created of. It almost looks like a tentacle, anchored to the ground and two trees by numerous darkened hooks.

Wen looked around. Monsters were literally appearing from thin air. She looked up, at the vague impression of something, up above...

She quickly knelt and traced a circle in the ground. What looked like glowing coral, a bright blue light, sprouted from the ground like a tooth, shaped into a narrow natural javelin. The moon-rabbit plucked the incandescent spear from the ground, and threw it up with a small 'hup'. Half way through the throw, her ears twitched and her magic took over, the lunar fey's muscles somewhat... insufficient.

The missile soared up, to stick like a splinter in whatever was above. That done, she realized she was being called to.

"... into that corner!"

That done, however, the rabbit decided sticking around might not be the wisest option, and bounded through the window into the corner, as Emilia seemed to want, taking the larger woman for a protector.

Grow a glowing spear, then launch it to stick in the monster hub above; then move to E14

Wen-Tsu launches a mini-moon above the parties head, illuminating only the dimmest reach of the thing floating above them like a malevolent rain cloud, and it's appendages trying to kill them. Like an insect, it has four legs extended to each corner of the village, and each of those legs is reaching out, connecting to each of the shadow-monsters, by even more shadowy links. Her light spear seems to be of no concern to it otherwise-it's doubtful it even recognizes it as an actual attack.

The Shadow-Spiders and the Shadow-man seem to have very thin threads, while the Shadow-Trolls and the Shadow-Halfling seem to have much thicker bundles of black webbing...

She scoots into the 'safety' of the building afterwards.

Wait, watch, maintain Caern and the Illusions, Defend Self.

Anders is content to wait and watch all that has occurred here, preparing for an attack from any side.

Shadows Attack!

The Shadow-Spider on the roof seems to fixate Moubu as the closest target, and tosses a shadowy coil of rope at him from above! It seems to draw in an extra infusion of darkness from it's 'parent', by holding in place and not moving.

Moubu Agility/DC 21 vs Shadow Agility 1d6+1d6+1d6+1d20 (1+3+3+9)=15 (Advantage 1)

Moubu raises his shield in time to deflect the lasso-for a moment, he has to struggle to keep it from being pulled from his hand, as the rope adheres to his shield like strong glue. He eventually pulls it free with a mighty yank.

The Shadow-Man, meanwhile, aims a shadowy punch toward Caerns heart.

Caern Toughness/DC 19 vs Entropy 2d8+1d20 (7+19)=26

Caern is nearly knocked to his feet by the force of the blow...tendrils of darkness wrap around him, draining his life away...

"Corrupted souls are so...easily...harvested..." It gloats.

Moubu Interruption!
Attack Damage/DC 26 vs Moubu Might 1d6+1d6+1d6+1d6+1d6+1d20 (4+4+2+2+1+20)=28 (Advantage 3)

Moubu intercedes heroically and with no delay, brutally slamming his shield into the creatures body, knocking the tendrils askew! With his experience as a soldier, he casually finishes it with a brutal hammer blow.

-3 HP ?

Caern immediately feels better, but the feeling doesn't last for long.

The Shadowy Halfling, meanwhile, has aimed his strange tube at the party...and blasted a gout of oily darkness at Moubu and Caern artillery style!

Caern Evasion/DC 19, Moubu DC 21 vs Entropy 2d6+1d20 (3+3+6+3+20)=26... 1d20=19 (disadvantage 2, multi attack)

"Feck you, fleshlies!" It squeaks. Evilly. Hmm, the accent sounds sort of familiar...

Caern takes 7 damage, +7 of which is Lethal damage!
Moubu takes 5 damage, +5 of which is Lethal damage!

((Had to jury rig a way to determine how enemies can do lethal damage on crits without actually critting, so I just decided to toss another d20 and make a portion of the amount of damage you took, into lethal damage. Kaboom!))

The resulting blast is terribly powerful-a volley of explosive shadow-shells arcs down upon them. They only have a moment...take the blast in the face, or dive away madly?
Moubu and Caern have a choice to make!
Stand your ground, or time to duck and cover? You can choose to leap away-gaining the knockdown bane, and moving 10 ft in a random direction-this will allow you to avoid half the damage you just took.

Otherwise, you take the full damage as normal.

The Shadow-Trolls split up, one going for Anders and the other reaching up to snatch Jao, extending it's arms ridiculously so.

Anders Agility/DC 17 vs Shadow Entropy 2d6+1d20 (3+1)=4

Anders manages to easily evade his lumbering pursuer-thinking quickly, he flings one of his daggers end over end at the long, shadowy arms reaching for him. Just as he thought, they part easily as a string of silk at the touch of the blade. It seems these beings are all string and sinew, no meat...the lopped off appendage twists wildly in the air, before ultimately melting into nothingness-it has no where to return to...

-4 HP ?

The Shadow-Troll reaching for Jao is unpleasantly surprised to find that the Halfling is immune to such attacks, for now. Who's immaterial now?!

Another Shadow-Spider pops back into existence on a roof of a nearby house, chuckling evilly.

Everybody's turn is back up!

Initiative checks!

Caern (both) 1d20 (19)=19
Moubo 1d8+1d20 (7+10)=17
Emilia 2d6+1d20 (7+7)=14
Wen-Tsu 1d4+1d20 (1+11)=12
Anders 2d6+1d20 (9+3)=12
Shadow Creatures 1d6+1d20=11
Jao 1d10+1d20 (1+8)=9

Everybody, your actions are up! (Even Jao)

Spoiler: Map Legend (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Wen-Tsu
Jao
Emilia
Moubu
Anders
Caern (Illusion)
Caern (Real)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:13:24 pm by Dwarmin »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Caern's Cursed Dice
« Reply #192 on: November 10, 2016, 04:42:39 pm »

Moubu grunted in frustration as the shadowman popped into shadowstuff as he struck at it. His frustration turned in a growl of anger and pain as the as the shadowy explosions rocked around him! He stood his ground against the deadly attack, stumbling out of the dust coughing and bleeding from multiple wounds. "Whatever these things are, I'm not sure that we're actually making progress! Pop one and it skitters away, who knows if we're even really damaging these things, but they sure as hell are doing damage to us!" Moubu shouted to his allies as he stumbled forward. "I'm going to go see what happens if we break one of those pillars!"

Move action: Move to M22
Minor Action: Sustain Regeneration
Major action: N/A

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Two maps, One Post
« Reply #193 on: November 10, 2016, 04:48:12 pm »

Wen-Tsu called out to the others with a surprising volume for such a little rabbit-girl, sticking her head out the window.

"Oh, oh! Cut the threads that connect the shadows to the pillars! Then attack the pillars! Otherwise, they'll keep coming!"

Coincidentally, she called out pretty much at the same time as Moubu, and nodded to herself. She snapped her fingers. Looking back towards the woman dem0lishing the wall, she could just see the edge of the pillar through a different window. She pulled herself back inside and clapped once.

Two blades of mud, sharp rocks held like the teeth of a saw in the mud, formed scissors and closed onto the pillar at B23
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: A Star once Fallen (Game Thread) Day 1-Caern's Cursed Dice
« Reply #194 on: November 11, 2016, 04:37:27 am »

"Ha! Yer gert big shadowy eejits! Yer can't touch Garl's Glamourous Jao, yer feckwizzles! Have this! Avast!"

Immobilise the shadowgit attacking Anders with the voice of poetry (+1 due to voice). Continue to float around distractingly towards K9

"I tell you shadows you can't touch me!
I'm here but also there and you know you can't touch me!
Look in my eyes - ewww, actually don't -
You know let me declaim my wonderful poetry because you can't touch me!
Eejits!"

Once arrived nearer Anders warn him:

"I can't hold them off forever, young Anders - I've left behind a cheeseboard in distress... I do likes a bit of cheese... and damsels."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 23