Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86618 times)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #195 on: July 09, 2019, 05:14:37 pm »

TIME TO MARCH FOR MACRAGGE AGAIN! Move together with the company and cruiser to the Zercon 5

Also just noticed, that we have to keep character sheets, yikes!

Spoiler: Captain Titus (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2019, 02:41:43 am »

"Of course you can join our group, also this compass thing always points at you so that must mean that its yours." He then pauses for a minute to give Bill the compass thing then he says, "Now that all that's taken care of lets try to take over the town."
Give Bill the compass thing if he wants it, then take over the town.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 11, 2019, 12:27:07 pm »

Climb up a tree to escape the bear.
If it tries to shake me off the tree, shoot it in the face from my revolvers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 11, 2019, 01:09:11 pm »

Remember that time I saw Bill Cipher.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 11, 2019, 01:21:51 pm »

(When did you see him?j

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 11, 2019, 01:44:47 pm »

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 11, 2019, 03:27:47 pm »

(Thanks)

"Of course you can join our group, also this compass thing always points at you so that must mean that its yours." He then pauses for a minute to give Bill the compass thing then he says, "Now that all that's taken care of lets try to take over the town."
Give Bill the compass thing if he wants it, then take over the town.
Scotty thinks about the memory of Bill Cipher, the crystals start glowing yellow, and he hears someone talking about a compass thing. You hear things happening far away. You hear Thank you, now let’s take over the town, O, king.as well as catch glimpses of the following

King Zultan, Tweedledee, Tweedledum, Reginald, Melanie, and Bill Cipher work together and successfully take over Gravity Falls. When the town is taken over, Bill uses his powers to open an inter dimensional rift in the sky. King Zultan sees various creatures definitely not from this world.

Scotty has a mental connection with Bill
Bill has opened a portal to another dimension above the mansion

Spoiler: Train/George (click to show/hide)

Travel around Japan collecting plants, trees, rocks and wood to build the Japanese garden on top of wagon 5.

You try to collect the plants by trying to ring them towards you, you instead bring Wagon5 toward the plants. Wagon5 is connected to the ground

TIME TO MARCH FOR MACRAGGE AGAIN! Move together with the company and cruiser to the Zercon 5

Also just noticed, that we have to keep character sheets, yikes!

Spoiler: Captain Titus (click to show/hide)

You start heading for Zercon 5, but your detectors didn’t notice an asteroid field  the way there, your ship isn’t damaged, but you estimate there are about 200 asteroids between you and Zercon 5. The asteroids are of varying sizes, and shooting certain ones can possibly affect the courses of nearby ones. You find a cluster of 5 asteroids, a larger one orbited by 4 smaller ones equally as big as each other

Climb up a tree to escape the bear.
If it tries to shake me off the tree, shoot it in the face from my revolvers.

2, 5
(Wow, the RNG likes 2s today...)
You try to climb a tree, but you slide down shortly after getting 4 inches up. Fortunately, your revolver hits the bear in the head, causing the head to explode and the body to fall

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 11, 2019, 04:14:54 pm »

I'm not all that smart, but I recognize a rival predator when I see one. Leave the caves and march on Gravity Falls.

My mods and forum games.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2019, 08:14:28 pm »

Get wagon 5 back where it should be.

Try again to build the Japanese garden on top of wagon 5
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 12, 2019, 02:39:43 am »

Unload power from emergency power capacitators into the ship shields to prepare for the worst, then try to bypass asteroid field by making micro jump through the warp

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2019, 04:35:08 am »

"You keep summoning whoever your summoning, me and the others are gonna be looting the town."
Let Bill summon whatever he's summoning, while I take everyone else in my group and loot the town.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2019, 12:59:44 pm »

Butcher the polar bear for some meat chunks, then head back to my hut, where I can cook them.
Once cooked, gather info on the other member of Merciless Richard's gang, One-Eyed Fred.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 12, 2019, 08:32:52 pm »

Unload power from emergency power capacitators into the ship shields to prepare for the worst, then try to bypass asteroid field by making micro jump through the warp
2, 5
Your shield fizzles out soon after creation, fortunately, you bypass the asteroids. You have reached Zercon 5. Each of the 7 planets has an Ultramarine base on them and you notice various ships going to and fro between them, one of the ships has an orange version of the normal symbol. This new ship opens communication with you.
“We weren’t expecting visitors here, why have you come?”

Get wagon 5 back where it should be.

Try again to build the Japanese garden on top of wagon 5

6, 4+1 for perseverance
The wagon is unstuck from the ground and is now repelled when you get within 5 ft of it. Your garden is successfully established. You notice something in the sky that looks like a multicolored crack

"You keep summoning whoever your summoning, me and the others are gonna be looting the town."
Let Bill summon whatever he's summoning, while I take everyone else in my group and loot the town.
”I’m not summoning anything in particular, everything from my dimension will come here, causing both of them to merge together” The portal gets bigger, causing rainbow cracks in the sky which various creatures fall out of, winged eyes that turn things to stone, a mouth with arms and legs, carnivorous mailboxes, grass that licks things, and all sorts of other creatures
(Watch Gravity Falls Weirdmageddon 1,2, and 3 for an idea of what is happening. I don’t think I can describe it through text alone)

I'm not all that smart, but I recognize a rival predator when I see one. Leave the caves and march on Gravity Falls.

You start to head to Gravity Falls, but Bill seems to have sensed your connection.
A Trex? I thought they were all killed by that asteroid. So you found Mind Crystals, Scotty? A nearby tree grows a face and its branches trap you. A threat? I don’t have to be a threat. I just can’t have you messing with this. What I’m doing shouldn’t hurt you. The tree speaks.Why do you think Bill is a predator? He just wants to merge our dimensions into one. I can’t have you trying to stop him. I will let you go when you decide to work with us, rather than against us.

Butcher the polar bear for some meat chunks, then head back to my hut, where I can cook them.
Once cooked, gather info on the other member of Merciless Richard's gang, One-Eyed Fred.

5, 1, 2
The bear gets butchered, producing 100 meat chunks. You head to your hut to cook the meat, but there is no fuel to cook with. You start searching for One Eyed Fred, but all you find is a laughing snowball. Wait, snowballs don’t laugh. You look up and notice a rainbow crack in the sky, from which laughing snowballs and singing bricks fall, along with evergreen trees with teeth for leaves. It seems your companion, having helped with Joel, headed back to her hut.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:52:36 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2019, 09:08:13 pm »

fly to the sky and try to seal the multicolored crack
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2019, 10:22:52 pm »

These are sticks, and I'm a T. rex. Smash the tree and leave the caverns.

My mods and forum games.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 56