Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

This RTD is complicated, and I don’t want to risk messing it up, I’m thinking of “simplifying” it by having the characters enter a portal I spawned via a 6 some turns ago, transporting them to a ne world, a Minimalist world

Bring characters to Mininalist World (character sheets no longer required, forms not set, memories intact, complete minimalist, but the story continues)
- 0 (0%)
Bring characters through, but the portal deletes their memories and they have to start anew, new for,s made, new memories forged
- 3 (50%)
Bring characters through, memories of themselves and goals deleted, memories of this world remain
- 1 (16.7%)
Other(PM me the suggestion you wish)
- 1 (16.7%)
Start completely fresh, the portal envelops everything and rearranges itself into a new universe
- 1 (16.7%)
Continue the indefinite wait
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 56

Author Topic: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere (Players welcome)  (Read 86814 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: My First RTD: A Minimalist Adventure to Nowhere and Everywhere
« Reply #285 on: August 02, 2019, 12:14:56 pm »

ptw I'll join in on this later.
I think, there for I might be.
Here is the character sheet. You can perform an action on the same turn as character creation
Name:
Description:
Starting Location:
Goal:

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 02, 2019, 02:27:47 pm »

I panic at the unexpected powers and knowledge. I rampage around Gravity Falls while randomly venting fractions of Bill's powers into random bystanders until I eventually leave town.

Spoiler: Scotty (click to show/hide)
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: August 02, 2019, 03:41:54 pm »

ptw I'll join in on this later.
I think, there for I might be.
(Since you don’t have a character sheet, you will have no form, once you choose a form, you cannot change it)
A force manifests somewhere in the world. It must either possess something or choose a form for itself. It dpsenses thoughts nearby, the thoughts of something being chased

Travel back to Macragge and report sucessful compliance campaign to our primarch - Roboute Guilleman

Glory and honour,my primarch, fourth company did bring rebels back into the light of the golden throne.
                  What is the status report on this earth planet we brought to compliance previously?

You make it back to Macragge, avoiding the asteroid field this time

“When you left, a triangle creature opened portals to somewhere, releasing creatures. This was eventually stopped by a train with the soul of a wizard.”

"Oh weird its all gone, that didn't last as long as I thought it would, anyway, do you want to join my group anyway bird?"
Try to get the bird to join the group again, then fix up the Blockbuster with everyone's help.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
1, 6
“Sorry, I’ve never been a group person, I’d rather be the leader.” The bird rebuilds the Blockbuster in a way that keeps you all inside. Shelves block the doors and windows. “If you follow me, then I will be part of your group. If not, send one of your members to duel me.”

I panic at the unexpected powers and knowledge. I rampage around Gravity Falls while randomly venting fractions of Bill's powers into random bystanders until I eventually leave town.

About half of the power leaves you as blue fire, which gets inside of a person(6) who doesn’t seem bothered by the influx of power. ”I sense you have as much power as I have, why are you panicking?”

Repeat the previous action.
5+1
You go deeper into the cave and finally find what emitting the sound, or rather, hear it and feel it. You bump into a sphere. You press a button on your rocket pistol that shoots a small flame that, curiously, doesn’t seem to show the spherethat you bumped into. It is invisible. Fred asks “what’s going on?” At the sound, the sphere stops making noise and repeats back, “What’s going on?” Then it starts to emit the sound of a train.

travel around the world to see if there are more monsters to run over.
You emit a pulse of magic that would detect those monsters. It all heads to the Taiga, where you fly to. Then the bundle of magic turns into a line that points under you. You can faintly hear another train below you

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2019, 09:11:51 am »

"You can't be the leader, because I'm the leader because I'm King!" This is the point were I point at my crown. "Also what gives you the right to break into my building and block us in and demand that we fight you, why don't you get out of here before I call the cops."
Tell the bird to leave, if he doesn't call the police.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: August 03, 2019, 05:06:05 pm »

Move down to hunt the nearby weird monster and prevent and aerial train crash.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2019, 12:48:42 pm »

"Fred, jump the fuck away!"

Jump/Roll out of the incoming train thingy.
Don't fight it just yet. Analyze its attacks and weak points.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2019, 01:15:31 pm »

Leave town and attempt using my powers to hunt.

My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2019, 03:50:49 pm »

Possess an RC helicopter
Spoiler: Jerry (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:57:34 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Avetruetotheimperator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: August 06, 2019, 11:44:53 am »

Kenneth returns! Kenneth knows many bad men have come around while he was gone. Kenneth knows how to deal with them! Fire Panzerfaust at anyone close to ROCKMANIA!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: August 06, 2019, 12:54:41 pm »

Sprinkled Chariot, what is your action?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: August 08, 2019, 04:22:02 pm »

"You can't be the leader, because I'm the leader because I'm King!" This is the point were I point at my crown. "Also what gives you the right to break into my building and block us in and demand that we fight you, why don't you get out of here before I call the cops."
Tell the bird to leave, if he doesn't call the police.
2, 2
“I’m not leaving, give me your crown.” The bird lunges at you(3v1) but you dodge and the bird hits a shelf, knocking it out. You try to call the police, but the phone produces static instead of speech. Tazzes  1,2,and 3, Tweedledee and Tweedledum open their mouths in unison as 5 voices come over the receiver, it’s the voices of the ghosts from the skull. “There are tracks around the building, made of reality, we need help destroying the tracks.” You put down the phone and you notice (4,2,4,1) Reginald and the three humans trying to knock one of the shelves into the wall. Reginald and Jane are successful, while Melanie and Ajohn were not able to push their shelf. The one Reginald and Jane we’re pushing breaks through one of the walls (5) startling the bird awake. It eyes you, unmoving

Move down to hunt the nearby weird monster and prevent and aerial train crash.
You break underground to find no train, you do crash into a sphere that demateriwlizes shortly after. You see two people jump and roll out of your way as you hit the ground, then float 5 ft upward, looking down at the humans.

"Fred, jump the fuck away!"

Jump/Roll out of the incoming train thingy.
Don't fight it just yet. Analyze its attacks and weak points.

You jump and roll away from the sphere just as a train crashes into it, hits the ground, then floats up 5 ft facing your direction. You note that the “second train” sound is no longer present

Leave town and attempt using my powers to hunt.

You left town and found a bear. (4v4) You breath some blue fire at it as it dodges your blast. (2v1)
It tries to attack you by swiping you with claws, but it only touched you with its paw without cutting you.

Possess an RC helicopter
Spoiler: Jerry (click to show/hide)
You possess an RC helicopter. You look around with your windows for eyes and find that you are near a person who calls himself Kenneth.

Kenneth returns! Kenneth knows many bad men have come around while he was gone. Kenneth knows how to deal with them! Fire Panzerfaust at anyone close to ROCKMANIA!
You notice an RC helicopter start to fly on its own accord, but it poses no threat and you search for targets. Fortunately, there seems to be none, so you are safe for now

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: August 08, 2019, 05:02:46 pm »

Spoiler: Train George (click to show/hide)

"So, anyone here needing a lift?"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2019, 06:33:43 am »

"Hey everybody I need your help getting rid of this bird."
With the help of the others throw the bird out of the building, if it resists hit it with a crowbar.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2019, 07:25:51 am »

Fly high and get an idea of my surroundings
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2019, 09:58:17 am »

Is the imperial rule stabilized there and planet still compliant, my lord? What is my duty now?

Rest and get my wounds tended in apothecarion and arrange travel for this man we got from earth back to his home 
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 56