Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956843 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Live by Garstopit, Die by Garstopit
« Reply #615 on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:09 am »

Spoiler: Waitlist (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 11, 2012, 08:45:31 am »

How big is the sphere?

Thrakor eyeballs the person standing there.  "What?"

Poke sphere with electric hand.  Try to pick it up and throw it.  If the other guy acts aggressively, throw it at him. (assuming possible.)  If I can't pick it up and he acts aggressive, MAGIC him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 11, 2012, 08:52:27 am »

Ooo, idea- attach the electric sphere on the end of the evil whip to make a horrible ball and chain!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:05 am »

« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:49:51 am by Harry Baldman »

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #619 on: December 11, 2012, 11:52:09 am »

Selande could see how a new friendship was forming in front of her, but she was not in it. Still, no one was after her so she went to the nearest pillar and searched for new words.

"Taaelth Shubhallethel Donbel Celtonothic" Selande shouts as she points at the pillar.

((Don't forget to update my position to the forth floor.))
((Also, works so well that I cant do so much because of timezone difference so I will mostly have a full pool of mana when it's time to work my magic. Just as planned!))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #620 on: December 11, 2012, 02:55:34 pm »

point the staff at said plants and think grow whilst making a lifting motion, as always be prepared to fry attackers with my standard GWP
[Will:6]
The plants explode upward, blossoming and spreading randomly up the wall.

How big is the sphere?

Thrakor eyeballs the person standing there.  "What?"

Poke sphere with electric hand.  Try to pick it up and throw it.  If the other guy acts aggressively, throw it at him. (assuming possible.)  If I can't pick it up and he acts aggressive, MAGIC him.
(About the size of a basketball.)

You pick up the sphere, though not without some difficulty. You give it a toss. It goes flying across the room, leaving a trail of electrical discharge behind it like a comet's tail. It hits the wall and thuds to the ground again.

Selande could see how a new friendship was forming in front of her, but she was not in it. Still, no one was after her so she went to the nearest pillar and searched for new words.

"Taaelth Shubhallethel Donbel Celtonothic" Selande shouts as she points at the pillar.

((Don't forget to update my position to the forth floor.))
((Also, works so well that I cant do so much because of timezone difference so I will mostly have a full pool of mana when it's time to work my magic. Just as planned!))
[pot:2-1]

Nothing happens.

Alexander:Green: Pool:2/2 [second floor, south stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [forth floor, north east side]
Selande: Blue: Pool: 1/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:2/3 [first floor,center]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side]
Hydrus: Light blue: Pool:2/2 [fourth floor, north west  area.]
Waldo(8): Dark red: Pool:3/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 11, 2012, 03:28:41 pm »

"I really hate timezones...."

Walk out of the mercury, and if the power of friendship is reactivated, Word. If not, Word. Then Word.

((Word, dawg.

Anyway, I keep missing out on turns because of school. The updates always happen at the exact wrong times for me, huh. Ah, well. Nothing to be done about it.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 11, 2012, 03:39:50 pm »

((If it's a real problem, you could PM piecewise a "standard plan of attack" should anything aggro on you or something, though I doubt he'd update without you if you were involved in conflict.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 11, 2012, 03:41:30 pm »

Werd.

Also, who wants to play Hot Potato with me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 11, 2012, 03:44:37 pm »

Walk over to the ball and Rothon it.  If anyone attacks me, Rothon them instead.  Also smack them with the ball if they're not dead yet.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 11, 2012, 03:47:58 pm »

((Yeah, school's got me too. But The computers in my engineering class don't block anything))

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
(Same one I messaged you before)
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: December 11, 2012, 03:56:46 pm »

((ooh... Plant control staff :D tree of life time.))

point my staff at the floor and say my words then point at the nearest plants and command them to spread across the level, if someone hostile steps near any plants think ensare and violently jerk my staff upwards... Then use my standar GWP

such power... I must not allow it to fall into the wrong hands...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #627 on: December 11, 2012, 05:03:34 pm »

"Really?!" Selande fumed. What good could she do if her spells fizzled every time?

Selande had to sit down and think on her next move. She was ready to use "Zzers" if anyone dared to show aggression towards her.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #628 on: December 11, 2012, 06:26:03 pm »

((ooh... Plant control staff :D tree of life time.))

point my staff at the floor and say my words then point at the nearest plants and command them to spread across the level, if someone hostile steps near any plants think ensare and violently jerk my staff upwards... Then use my standar GWP

such power... I must not allow it to fall into the wrong hands...

You point the staff at the floor and try your words
[pot:3+1]

A sheet of living plants, their stalks and roots interwoven, appears before you and then flops to the ground. Huh.

[Will:4]
You point at the sheet of plantlife you just summoned and will it to grow. They take root, growing and spreading outward, slowly coating the ground around you, near the west stairs. Flowers and strange fruit bushes sprout and blossom, vines crawl off the edge of the ledge and hang down toward the lower levels and a carpet of grass completely coats the ground.

"Really?!" Selande fumed. What good could she do if her spells fizzled every time?

Selande had to sit down and think on her next move. She was ready to use "Zzers" if anyone dared to show aggression towards her.

You sit down and rest, thinking about what to do next.

((Yeah, school's got me too. But The computers in my engineering class don't block anything))

POWER OF FRIENDSHIP!
(Same one I messaged you before)
"I really hate timezones...."

Walk out of the mercury, and if the power of friendship is reactivated, Word. If not, Word. Then Word.

((Word, dawg.

Anyway, I keep missing out on turns because of school. The updates always happen at the exact wrong times for me, huh. Ah, well. Nothing to be done about it.))
Walk over to the ball and Rothon it.  If anyone attacks me, Rothon them instead.  Also smack them with the ball if they're not dead yet.

(since Possibly and Hydrus are doing a wonder twin attack here (Not very wonder though, you'll see why.) I'm gonna roll for both their dex's and the LOWEST will be used for the intuitive. Because the group is only as fast as it's slowest member.)

[Thrakor dex: 5+2]
[Possibly dex:2]
[Hydrus dex:6]

Thrakor, seeing Possibly and Hydrus getting into position at a distance, proceeds to try and bean one of them with his lightning orb before diving behind a rock.

[Thrakor dex:5+2]
[thrakor str:6]
[Hydrus dex:3]

Thrakor pitches the orb of concentrated lighting like a cannon ball,directly  at Hydrus' skull. Hydrus manages to dodge a bit to the side, catching the blow on left shoulder and chest, but can't escape it completely.

[Hydrus end:1]

The electrical shock Hydrus takes isn't too bad, the force of the throw means the ball bounces off him so fast that it barely has time to unload any power into him. However, that shock combined with getting all the air knocked out of his lungs by the ball's impact is enough to render him unconscious.

Possibly, seeing their plan has been foiled, shouts "Curses!" and quickly drags Hydrus' body behind a rock, taking cover.

Alexander:Green: Pool:2/2 [second floor, south stairs]
Phil: Red: pool:1/1 [forth floor, north east side]
Selande: Blue: Pool: 2/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]
Possibly: Orange: Pool: 2/2 (some cloth, right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [Fourth floor, hiding behind a rock on north west side.]
Susan: Yellow: Pool:3/3 [first floor,center]
Thrakor(10): Purple: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North east side]
Hydrus: Light blue: Pool:2/2 (unconscious) [fourth floor, north west  area.]
Waldo(8): Dark red: Pool:2/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: December 11, 2012, 06:31:24 pm »

Say a magic word.

If all is well, ask if Thrakor is interested in experiments after greeting him.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 435