Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956872 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Impotance and Puns
« Reply #690 on: December 13, 2012, 01:50:15 pm »

Might be hard to copy it without being able to look at it.

I can't lose my ball!  I want to keep playing with it.

Walk back up to the fourth floor.  On the way, say Magical Coolness.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: December 13, 2012, 01:54:54 pm »

Also, is Selande's back silver or just the front part of her chest?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: December 13, 2012, 02:11:11 pm »

I add my point to channeling.

Susan moves to the south east side of the first floor, dragging both of her homunculi with her to use as meat shields in case of an emergency.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: December 13, 2012, 03:43:26 pm »

walk over to stairs, command my garden to spread outwards and up the pillars. Zap attackers with my GWP.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: December 13, 2012, 03:59:53 pm »

"Oi! Hippie! Try doin' that agen! I kin still sheout fire and burn yer little forest to the ground!"

Relocate shoulder with force of steel arm. I.e. mundane methods. When that's done, or not. Say Generic.

((You just had to invent frags didn't you?))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #695 on: December 13, 2012, 04:41:19 pm »

"Gah! Hard- to- breath-" Selande was regretting her decision to experiment with words she didn't fully understand. But now she knew more than last time. The tattoo would fade with time. Hopefully.

While Selande wait for the tattoo to stop glowing she attempt to see if she can replicate the tattoo as faithfully as possibly on the ground with all the weight pressuring her. Maybe that could affect the environment without using words.
You can't exactly see the tattoo when your chest is pressed to the ground, plus the tattoo is incredibly complex, covering your entire chest, stomach and back. Doing it by hand would be..well...probably far beyond your artistic capacities.

Might be hard to copy it without being able to look at it.

I can't lose my ball!  I want to keep playing with it.

Walk back up to the fourth floor.  On the way, say Magical Coolness.
You grab your ball with your right hand, careful not to let it touch anything except your electrified flesh, and head back up to the fourth floor, saying your words on the way.
[pot:6+1]
A tattoo crawls across your left arm, it's symbol glowing a bright and then vanishing. Your flesh becomes...flesh. Yeah, nothing really happens.

Also, is Selande's back silver or just the front part of her chest?
Pretty much her entire torso is.

I add my point to channeling.

Susan moves to the south east side of the first floor, dragging both of her homunculi with her to use as meat shields in case of an emergency.

You attempt to drag your Homunculi away from their positions, but they resist you, shrugging you off and returning to their spot. Eventually you give up and just move to the south east side alone.

walk over to stairs, command my garden to spread outwards and up the pillars. Zap attackers with my GWP.

[will:4]
Your garden spreads outward, beyond your thorny fences, moss clinging to several of the rocks as grass and flowers and small shrubs appear on the ground. Your garden has spread from 8 to 10.

"Oi! Hippie! Try doin' that agen! I kin still sheout fire and burn yer little forest to the ground!"

Relocate shoulder with force of steel arm. I.e. mundane methods. When that's done, or not. Say Generic.

((You just had to invent frags didn't you?))
Rather then just trying to push it back in, you swing your metal arm back and hurl it forward, bludgeoning your other arm. You shoulder pops back into place and you give yourself a nice new bruise. You rub your arm and give a few new words a try.

[pot:6+1]

The area in front of you becomes freezing cold and ice condenses out of thin air, forming a 7 foot staff.

Selande's Tattoo vanishes! Her flesh changes back to normal and she can stand once more!

Talos:spinal_tapper: Pool:4/4 [second floor, North stairs]

Phil:Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/1 [forth floor, south stairs]

Selande:KineseN: Pool: 2/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]

Possibly:Onyxjew: Pool:1/2 (some cloth,wooden staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, south east area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity)[Fourth floor, North stairs]

Hydrus:Wwolin: Pool:2/2  [third floor, south east area]

Waldo(8): Unholy_pariah: Pool:2/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:05:27 pm by piecewise »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: December 13, 2012, 04:45:14 pm »

The hell?  I could have sworn that word was flesh.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: December 13, 2012, 04:46:13 pm »

"Good, these staves might prove useful. That, or the prick with the plant staff got amazingly lucky. Either way, I could use the coolant."

Try to cover the wall in ice using the power of the staff, after picking it up, of course. Then just wait for renewal of power.
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: December 13, 2012, 05:04:42 pm »

So uh. I found you guys a mind screw spell and no one is experimenting with either of the two words. I thought I knew Bay12.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: December 13, 2012, 05:05:47 pm »

We're skurred.  (It's on my to-do list.)

PW:  You sure that was supposed to be plants on my arm?  I thought I saw that word used to make flesh...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #700 on: December 13, 2012, 05:08:57 pm »

The hell?  I could have sworn that word was flesh.

Yeah, I made a mistake. In fact, I made two mistakes. I fixed your arm thing, but Possibly's first staff should be made of flesh instead of wood. So congrats Onyx, you have a 7 foot long flesh rod.  Dreams do come true don't they?

I've changed things in my notes so starting next turn everything should be as they should be. If any one else is pretty sure I made a mistake, just let me know.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:12:18 pm by piecewise »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: December 13, 2012, 05:12:12 pm »

Cool- no problem.  I didn't want to give certain people with plant control staves ideas.

Also congrats on the Meat Lance.

Practice throwing the Thunderball.  Use a pillar as target practice.  Be sure to stand so neither I nor the ball go over the edge.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Seven Foot Long Flesh Rod.
« Reply #702 on: December 13, 2012, 05:15:41 pm »

((oh my god perfect chance for science... or not))

point at thrakor and command his arm to grow thornbush grenadefruits.

command one of my trees to grow manafruit. throw thornbush grenadefruits at attackers
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: December 13, 2012, 05:31:13 pm »

((Seven-foot long meat lance? Weapon acquired. And, I know I'm not the only one incredibly tempted to make a dildo joke.

Edit: Dat title.))
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 05:34:03 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: December 13, 2012, 05:33:10 pm »

((Best new title.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 435