Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956396 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Seven Foot Long Flesh Rod.
« Reply #705 on: December 13, 2012, 05:47:47 pm »

((Seven-foot long meat lance? Weapon acquired. And, I know I'm not the only one incredibly tempted to make a dildo joke.

Edit: Dat title.))

Technically it's a staff, not a spear.. A big, throbbing, meaty staff thats slightly wobbly but mostly rigid. It has no sharp tip.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: December 13, 2012, 05:50:08 pm »

((Seven-foot long meat lance? Weapon acquired. And, I know I'm not the only one incredibly tempted to make a dildo joke.

Technically it's a staff, not a spear.. A big, throbbing, meaty staff thats slightly wobbly but mostly rigid. It has no sharp tip.

Eh, a sharp tip on my phallic weapon would have been appreciated, but the rigidity is probably enough to make it work.

Resist... Urge.... To.... Double.... Entendre.....
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #707 on: December 13, 2012, 05:55:44 pm »

Eh, a sharp tip on my phallic weapon would have been appreciated, but the rigidity is probably enough to make it work.

Clearly you need to find the word for spear then eh?

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: December 13, 2012, 06:02:47 pm »

Clearly you need to find the word for spear then eh?

I'm carrying a seven-foot long flesh pole, slightly wobbly. And you think I want to make a seven-foot long penetrating weapon of the same material, and likely same consistency?

You know me so well. Every kill will be punctuated with a painfully annoying sex joke. I guarantee "Surprise Butt-secs" will make an appearance at least once, if given the chance. Maybe I should just become a flesh mage. Explosions of gore, giant meat rods, flying lumps of flesh, crystallized human, and other such magicks. Maybe a house made of stretched human skin... veins pulsating, fully visible.... a single eye, closed, above the entrance....

Yeah, I could go for this.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:06:35 pm by Onyxjew944 »
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: December 13, 2012, 06:07:04 pm »

Karenthar Garhantel Zzeralthonth...? Two words from page two + flesh, hopefully this produces something interesting.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:10:48 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: December 13, 2012, 06:08:07 pm »

Just remember.

A wizard's staff has a knob on the end.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 13, 2012, 06:12:24 pm »

point at your staff and say the words for rubber and plane/membrane... safety first :P
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 13, 2012, 06:16:15 pm »

I think I should avoid flesh magic. Too many opportunities for innuendo and Nightmare Fuel. I'll probably just stick to doing what I do best,

Everything.
Greater Collection

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 13, 2012, 06:17:28 pm »

beware, if you try doing me ill electrify my entry points.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 13, 2012, 06:19:10 pm »

beware, if you try doing me ill electrify my entry points.

Now let's go over what you just suggested to me, shall we?

I have a seven-foot long rod of flesh with a knobbed end.

You, have an entire garden of vines and barbed things under your complete control.

The Japanese disagree on who is more likely to rape who. Inb4 I'm talking to the wrong person.
Greater Collection

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 13, 2012, 06:20:40 pm »

Weirdos.

I just skimmed the turns held in my absence, but if possible, go down stairs and onto center platform, then say word.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2012, 06:46:26 pm »

"Good, these staves might prove useful. That, or the prick with the plant staff got amazingly lucky. Either way, I could use the coolant."

Try to cover the wall in ice using the power of the staff, after picking it up, of course. Then just wait for renewal of power.
You grab your ice staff and point it at the wall, willing it to cover the wall in ice. Nothing happens. Well, thats not entirely true. You manage to freeze your hand to the staff.

Cool- no problem.  I didn't want to give certain people with plant control staves ideas.

Also congrats on the Meat Lance.

Practice throwing the Thunderball.  Use a pillar as target practice.  Be sure to stand so neither I nor the ball go over the edge.

[dex:5+2]
[str:1]
[end:4+1]

You drop the ball straight onto your foot. The next thing you know you're several feet away, laying on your back, Your foot burnt and your hair standing on end.

"Ouch."

((oh my god perfect chance for science... or not))

point at thrakor and command his arm to grow thornbush grenadefruits.

command one of my trees to grow manafruit. throw thornbush grenadefruits at attackers
[will:3]
One of your trees grows a sort of bluish fruit, but there doesn't seem to be anything special about it.

Karenthar Garhantel Zzeralthonth...? Two words from page two + flesh, hopefully this produces something interesting.

[pot:3+1]

The air in front of you shimmers and solidifies into something. It's a cat; an average sized calico with white, black and orange fur. It's also a cylinder. It's body is shaped like a cylinder and it's legs are shaped like cylinders. I looks like someone wrapped a photorealistic cat texture over a cylindrical model: It's face is completely flat, it's tail is just a smaller cylinder sticking straight out of it's body, it's legs are made of three cylinders each that seem to clip into each other as it walks.

Despite it's rather odd configuration the cat doesn't seem overly bothered by that or indeed anything. In fact the first thing it does is flop down and stare at you.

Weirdos.

I just skimmed the turns held in my absence, but if possible, go down stairs and onto center platform, then say word.
You head to the central platform on the third floor and give your word a try.

[pot:5]
Your left leg tingles.

Talos:spinal_tapper: Pool:4/4 [second floor, North stairs]

Phil:Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/1 [third floor, center platform]

Selande:KineseN: Pool: 3/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]

Possibly:Onyxjew: Pool:2/2 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, south east area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:1/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity.)[Fourth floor, North stairs]

Hydrus:Wwolin: Pool:2/2  [third floor, south east area]

Waldo(8): Unholy_pariah: Pool:3/5 (plant staff) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2012, 06:49:47 pm »

What. There are no words.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 13, 2012, 06:55:40 pm »

PMs are your friends.

Head to southeast area.
Greet others.
Say word.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:57:41 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 13, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »

Greet newcomer, say Word. Not at newcomer, at a wall.

((Ah, there was a third word. A word of binding. I feel stupid now.))
Greater Collection
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 435