Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956395 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Seven Foot Long Flesh Rod.
« Reply #765 on: December 14, 2012, 05:37:03 pm »

In sudden inspiration Selande decides to say "Karenthar Zzeralthonth Ales" while targeting the pillar just to see what happens.

((Seeing as meta-gaming ain't a problem I've decided I should do some experimenting with words I see you guys throw out. So, if you have any suggestions I can try them out, be your testing dummy if you want. :D ))

how about you try combining the words for flesh, cat and human to create a catgirl?

Inb4

[pot:1] You create a monsterous abomination of flesh that vaguely resembles a housecat with several human arms jutting out of random parts of it's anatomy. It tries to kill you.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: December 14, 2012, 05:43:59 pm »

"I sense laser eyebeams. Or melting my own eyes out. Let's stay away from that for a while."

Say Words. Take whatever is spawned and hand it to Phil.

Umm, by the way... did the black ink hit the seven foot long meat rod, by any chance?
What do you know about Possibly's big black shaft?
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: December 14, 2012, 05:56:42 pm »

grab plant staff with non electrical hand and lightning crystal staff with electrical  hand,go mad with power point crystal staff at thrakor and command his mace to become a morningstar.

If attacked impale attacker with both staves.

hehe... This is gonna be fun

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: December 14, 2012, 07:18:48 pm »

And, despite your best mental pleading, it does not fire beams of lightning, nor is it a mace that shoots maces.

D'awww.

MURDER.DRINK THE SOULS OF THE WEAK AND USURP THE POWER OF THE STRONG.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Let's try this.

Magic Awesome.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: December 14, 2012, 07:26:57 pm »

((The list is so I don't use words not heard by Talos. I wanna see how far I can get while only using the words said near Talos.))
Say Karenthal Garhentel. Pet the cat.
Spoiler: known words (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #770 on: December 14, 2012, 07:55:44 pm »

"I sense laser eyebeams. Or melting my own eyes out. Let's stay away from that for a while."

Say Words. Take whatever is spawned and hand it to Phil.

Umm, by the way... did the black ink hit the seven foot long meat rod, by any chance?
What do you know about Possibly's big black shaft?

[pot:5+1]

You summon an enormous, solid stone, flanged mace. It falls to the ground with a thud that makes the ground beneath your feet shiver.  It looks frankly too massive and heavy for anyone less then a giant of a man to hold, let alone use.  Phil politely declines dragging the massive thing upstairs and runs off.

Anyways, go to north stairs and walk up.

You head to the north stairs and climb up to the fourth level.

Words, almighty Words.

((See, book agrees with me! Who's a good book? You are! You are! -pet the demonic grimoire of power.

And I think they do. Not sure, I just do it anyway. Extra clicks aren't too difficult. I'll probably experiment with it later.))
[pot:6+1]
A great glob of bright bluish goo flops to the ground. It's a strange substance, very thick  and viscous, shimmering with untold millions of crystalline shards.

I give the cat snuggly fuzzy wuzzy wittle kitty kisses. I think I'm going to save up my mana until greatwyrm has killed someone, just so I can be sure I'll be able to defend myself in case he decides to attack me.

(Sure. So now it's a 7 foot long black flesh rod. )

You cuddle your cylinder cat. It cylinder purrs.

In sudden inspiration Selande decides to say "Karenthar Zzeralthonth Ales" while targeting the pillar just to see what happens.

((Seeing as meta-gaming ain't a problem I've decided I should do some experimenting with words I see you guys throw out. So, if you have any suggestions I can try them out, be your testing dummy if you want. :D ))
I'm gonna assume you mean "Aels"
[pot:6-1]
The air in front of you shimmers and a great mass solidifies.  Standing in front of you is a male lion, powerfully muscled, heavily maned, a beast in it's prime. It looks at you and two great wings, brown, white and gold speckled things like a hawk's wings, unfold themselves and beat the air a few times before spreading wide. 

You stare at each other for several long seconds before it tilts it's head back and roars.

"Oh dear..."

grab plant staff with non electrical hand and lightning crystal staff with electrical  hand,go mad with power point crystal staff at thrakor and command his mace to become a morningstar.

If attacked impale attacker with both staves.

hehe... This is gonna be fun

[will:6]
Thrakor's mace instantly changes it's shape into a massive morning star with a dozen sharp spikes and a head over 7 inches across. Thrakor, who had till now been holding the weapon in one hand, almost falls over as the weapon's weight quadruples.

And, despite your best mental pleading, it does not fire beams of lightning, nor is it a mace that shoots maces.

D'awww.

MURDER.DRINK THE SOULS OF THE WEAK AND USURP THE POWER OF THE STRONG.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Let's try this.

Magic Awesome.
[pot:4+1]
A mark crawls across your chest, your entire torso really, complex and interwoven lines all leading to a circle right on the center of your sternum. Within that circle are two symbols.

((The list is so I don't use words not heard by Talos. I wanna see how far I can get while only using the words said near Talos.))
Say Karenthal Garhentel. Pet the cat.
You look for the black cat but it appears to have wandered away. Huh. You move on to magic instead.

[pot:4]
You create what can only be described as a cylinder of living flesh. It looks like it's breathing...

"Well. Ok."

Talos:spinal_tapper: Pool:3/4 [second floor, North stairs]

Phil:Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/1 [fourth floor,North stairs]

Selande:KineseN: Pool: 1/4 [fourth floor, north stairs]

Possibly:Onyxjew: Pool:1/2 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel) [third floor, south east area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:1/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Lightning Great Morning star. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, North stairs]

Hydrus:Wwolin: Pool:1/2  [third floor, south east area]

Waldo(8): Unholy_pariah: Pool:3/5 (plant staff, 4 grenade fruits, limping.) [Fourth floor, West stairs.] 

« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:06:50 pm by piecewise »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:45 pm »

((Wait, what about my action?))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #772 on: December 14, 2012, 08:01:23 pm »

((Wait, what about my action?))
Woops, missed it. Lemme add that real fast.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: December 14, 2012, 08:03:22 pm »

Listen for more words.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:07:15 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: December 14, 2012, 08:05:43 pm »

"Well, I now have deadly flubber."

Words, beautiful Words. Pick up that blob, or at least move it somewhere. Keep it in existence. I like this blob.

((I feel the urge to throw my blob of crystalline death at someone.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: December 14, 2012, 08:06:14 pm »

((I tend to find PW's advice is applicable in a fairly wide range of situations, really.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #776 on: December 14, 2012, 08:12:51 pm »

((I tend to find PW's advice is applicable in a fairly wide range of situations, really.))
I am a Warrior Poet after all.

satan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Susan says a few words. This should give her a decent weapon in case she needs to fight.

She licks the cat's nosey while waiting to see what will happen.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 08:43:20 pm by satan »
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

((well... I should probably hand over my staff to thrakor like i promised i would...))

use plant staff to make a gate in my thronwall on the north side, say words for sciency reasons.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Damn, I overdid it, didn't I? Well, nothing to do but wait now. Maybe I'll find a way to get strong enough to use this later."

Wait around by the big mace.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 435