Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956402 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Execute Plan 5150.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

Say Words. If I'm attacked, say Black Pudding and Razorblades.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Execute Plan Necrosis.

ie lounging about.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Last post before my Christmas Vacation begins and My normal fairly common posting schedule gets completely fucked up. From Now till the 5th my posts could be anything from scattered to non-existent depending on internet situations and if my grandma demands we all play cards for 10 hours.

Say word.
[pot:4]
Nothing happens.

"Ooh! Shiny! Tee-hee!"

>Drop my lump of gold down onto the first floor, wait for someone to catch the ol' Gold Fever and lie in wait to enact my not-so-secret plan when they run over to pick it up!

"Om-shnaw gabbedy woop-dag!"
You shove the lump of gold off and it falls all the way down to the first floor. This plan will work for sure. It's not like they could just summon limitless amounts of their own gold. Nope.

Execute Plan 5150.
I considered this for a while and am gonna have to give you a big nope on this application, mostly simply because of the precedent it sets. It is however possible, you'd just need another tool. I can bet you can guess what that tool is.

Say Words. If I'm attacked, say Black Pudding and Razorblades.
[pot:3+1]
A mark spreads across your left hand, two symbols bound within it.

Execute Plan Necrosis.

ie lounging about.

You flop down on the ground and do your best impression of a comatose body. You're pretty good at it.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550: Pool:2/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:2/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 4/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:3/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan: Pool:3/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:3/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:1/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink: Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side.] 

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Execute Plan 5150.
I considered this for a while and am gonna have to give you a big nope on this application, mostly simply because of the precedent it sets. It is however possible, you'd just need another tool. I can bet you can guess what that tool is.
((Oh man, I am now so curious about this.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Execute Plan 5150.
Try asking the toaster.

Say words.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

Wondrous timezones! More science. More wondrous ‼science‼.

((I am getting slightly scared of what people have achieved now.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

See if you can guess.  Hint:  It involved a technical abuse of my crystal/energy control staff.

I figured it was a big stretch and can agree with PW saying no on it, but I had to ask.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Draining other players magic energy reserves? Turning other players or other players stuff into crystal? Turning a chunk of the wall into crystal and smashing it to get out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Nope!

Time for more testing, I suppose.

Magic BLAWHHAFG

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

((The moment that you fried the lion, I considered the possibility of you mining out a new floor on the cieling only accessable through flight. That, and modifying the cieling crystals.))

Activate the runes on my hand, and try to use my transformed hand to slash the ropes supporting the south bridge.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Actually, rereading one of the old posts, it appears at least some of the pillars end before hitting the ceiling, and are valid places to stand.

Speaking of modifying the arena, does the destroyed bridge stay destroyed, or do the invisible janitors fix that too?

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Flail madly about on the ground for a moment, then get up.

I want something fun too. But... what?

Rotheliez Shubha.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Execute Plan 5150.
Try asking the toaster.

Say words.

[pot:6]
A rod of swirling, constantly color-shifting, pure arcane energy appears in front of you and kind of just hovers there.

Wondrous timezones! More science. More wondrous ‼science‼.

((I am getting slightly scared of what people have achieved now.))

[pot:4+2]
You conjure a great big pile of sand.

[pot:3+2]

Your second string of words summons a strange sort of thing: a bow made of bone. The actual body of the bow seems to be made of a single very springy bone that bares a vague resemblance to a modified pelvis. The string of the bow is even odder, it looks like a fine weave of braided bone, but stringy and moveable, like heavy cord.

Nope!

Time for more testing, I suppose.

Magic BLAWHHAFG

[pot:2+1]

A bit of electrical discharge appears in front of you but it seems to pass in an instant, faster then before.

((The moment that you fried the lion, I considered the possibility of you mining out a new floor on the cieling only accessable through flight. That, and modifying the cieling crystals.))

Activate the runes on my hand, and try to use my transformed hand to slash the ropes supporting the south bridge.

You activate the Mark on your hand and a Cleaver made from the glowing dust materializes in front of you. It floats slowly to the ground and lands, distorting the stone into a 3d sinewave design as it does.

Actually, rereading one of the old posts, it appears at least some of the pillars end before hitting the ceiling, and are valid places to stand.

Speaking of modifying the arena, does the destroyed bridge stay destroyed, or do the invisible janitors fix that too?
The fifth level is basically just an open section with the only solid ground being the tops of those pillars. They don't actually connect to anything.

Also, the west bridge is still out.

Flail madly about on the ground for a moment, then get up.

I want something fun too. But... what?

Rotheliez Shubha.

[pot:6]

You summon a staff made of dirt. You try to grab it but it crumbles apart. Aw.

Tamara Volk:Tsuchigumo550:
Pool:1/4 [fourth floor, west stairs]

Phil(2):Greatwyrmgold: pool:1/2 [obsidian left arm][third floor,south east area]

Grin:Ironyowl: Pool: 5/5 [First floor, Gazebo]

Possibly(9):Onyxjew: Pool:1/5 (some cloth,flesh staff. right arm marked, Right arm living steel.Right hand marked. Fire claws.) [third floor, southeast area]

Susan(2): satan:
Pool:4/4 [first floor,south east side]

Thrakor(10):Toaster: Pool:2/3 (Bone deep gash in left upper arm. Bandaged but Left arm useless.Right hand made of electricity. Crystal-lightning staff. Torso marked.)[Fourth floor, South area]

Hydrus (2):Wwolin: Pool:2/3  [third floor, southwest area]

Ormkel:Yoink:
Pool:1/1 [fourth floor, south east side.] 

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

"Disgusting! I'm no archer! I'm a bloody mage!"

Kick the bow away after slicing it in half with my claws. Proceed to say Word.

((I don't do bow. Maybe if it was made of flesh, and fired arrows made of fire....))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 435