Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956758 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #1770 on: January 23, 2013, 04:07:39 am »

Hide and continue mewing
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: January 23, 2013, 05:01:04 am »

Um... did my character sign-up get skipped? I'm not on the waitlist.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: January 23, 2013, 05:35:51 am »

Hehe... if piecewise got a penny every time he answered that question

Hes a bit lazy when it comes to the online waitlist but chances are hes got you on his personsal copy
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: January 23, 2013, 05:40:54 am »

Ah thats fine then. Right now I'm on page 55 (Where DERM first appears and some girl is attempting to get cylinder shaped cat drunk) and I notice thrakor is still alive. The deathrate isn't very high right now is it?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:43:25 am by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: January 23, 2013, 05:51:45 am »

Ah thats fine then. Right now I'm on page 55 (Where DERM first appears and some girl is attempting to get cylinder shaped cat drunk) and I notice thrakor is still alive. The deathrate isn't very high right now is it?

Lemme put it this way: three players died this turn. The usual average is a death per two or three turns, I believe.

Also, finally got a cool death. Wicked metal blood fountain, yay! Speaking of, next character.

Spoiler: Next character! (click to show/hide)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: January 23, 2013, 06:20:10 am »

Lemme put it this way: three players died this turn. The usual average is a death per two or three turns, I believe.

Oh nevermind then. I guess thrakor is just plain lucky then to still be alive. I have seen the recent turns since I plan on reading the whole thread.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: January 23, 2013, 07:33:29 am »

Few more till my glorious return...
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: January 23, 2013, 09:18:38 am »

Run up to the third floor. I gotta figure out these spells again.

Edit: Let's see what this word does. Point and say "Aels" afterwards.

Edit 2: I'm gonna make something secret wee! Never mind, it's not ready yet.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:47:48 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: January 23, 2013, 09:19:48 am »

Well, I just tanked a spear of energy blowing a hole in my chest and a three-story fall, so there's that.

"Come on now, Null, are you just going to hang around there picking your nose all day?"

Magical plan Achoo!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: January 23, 2013, 11:23:22 am »

Hey! Guys! Don't kill me, and I'll turn myself into a magic factory!

7 points...
1 to Will
2 to Potency
4 to Channeling

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Shit! I didn't want to EXPLODE your head, gods above! I hope that's not a sign my luck and karma are about to implode as well...

Defense plan, because now I'm the huge target. In fact, someone get a word for paintbrush, and I'll use the blood to paint myself a giant bullseye right on my ass.

If anyone gets close, try and give them a nosebleed as well. If they try to melee me, beat them with the blood stick, if they try to magic me, run like hell.

Spoiler: Oh, by the way... (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 11:28:56 am by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #1780 on: January 23, 2013, 12:22:38 pm »

for maximum awesome, make it look something like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: January 23, 2013, 04:46:25 pm »

Wait wait wait. Did anyone find the word for blood, and if so, can I have it? Trust me, it's for science!
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: January 23, 2013, 04:49:22 pm »

Look up blood in the search box, go to the lag page, you will find it

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: January 23, 2013, 04:52:00 pm »

"Well, I guess you beat me fair and square on that one... HOLY SHIT! Is that who I think it is? Possibly's son! Oh man, I was rooting for your dad and that Hydrus guy ever since they started working together! And even though I can't get any of the words to work, I know a bunch of other people's signature spells! We're gonna be a great team, I just know it!"

If the bear puts any part of anyone in its mouth, go for plan A. If not, then go for plan B.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: January 23, 2013, 04:54:11 pm »

Wait wait wait. Did anyone find the word for blood, and if so, can I have it? Trust me, it's for science!

Hold on, let me find it... I think it's the one that's Plu-something, though.

I quote myself, KENTHABLAW SHUBHA HOBITAEAOD PLU-SHASTARON!
Plu-Shastaron is what you want.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:01:59 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120 121 ... 435