Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 957033 times)

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #2055 on: February 03, 2013, 06:53:34 pm »

"Yes. Just yes. I am naming him Tom."

Hide behind Tom. Because, ya' know, diamond.

((Must. Turn. Body. To. Diamond.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: February 03, 2013, 06:55:21 pm »

Do I still have that hole in my chest?  IE if I deactivated my mark would I be bleeding profusely?

Examine hole Null came through.  Also the stone pillar he's on- could I explode it?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2057 on: February 04, 2013, 03:26:44 am »

Do I still have that hole in my chest?  IE if I deactivated my mark would I be bleeding profusely?

Examine hole Null came through.  Also the stone pillar he's on- could I explode it?
If you deactivate your mark you will die profusely.

Also null is on the first floor with you, not on a stone pillar.

The hole Null came through is about the size of a man hole and covered in rotating, yellow magic circles. Looks rather well protected.

fucking hide

Also shouldnt my guy be worth 3 souls now?
Go north and do things!

[Derm dex:1-1]
[steve dex:6+2]

Steve dives to the side and hides against the wall while Derm attempts to Derm him.

[derm pot:1+2]

A berry bush grows at steve's feet.

Time for experiments!
Word
You uh, didn't send me a word.

"Null, I love your work, but I kinda want to live for a while. Just try not to point that thing at me. Oh, and Tamara! CATCH!"

If Null points that cannon at me, use wind to point the barrel somewhere else.
Otherwise, blow the scroll to Tamara.

[will:4+2]

You use your power of *Russian girl's voice* WIND! to huck the huge roll of paper straight at Tamara.

"I don't trust it but OK!"
Catch scroll.
"Sorry Mr. Bearman, i thought you had abilities you didn't! Carry on with Science, if you please!"
Oh, Mr. Now Officially Rich Enough To Buy A Small Galaxy, try bringing that along with us when the cosmos eats us, OK? Imagine what the people down there will DO!
Open my mind and see if words for "augment self with sarcastic genetic lifeform and disk operating system" come to mind.
AW GEEZ
[dex:5]
You dodge out of the way as the scroll goes sailing past your head and slams into the wall with considerable force.

"Watch it!"

Hide behind my wall.
Cower

"Yes. Just yes. I am naming him Tom."

Hide behind Tom. Because, ya' know, diamond.

((Must. Turn. Body. To. Diamond.))
Cower

Null spins his cannon around a few times, looking for someone to shoot and then stops.

"Aw, they've all hidden. How boring."

[Null pot:5+3]
[Null will:1+3]
[Larry str:1]

Larry's bone spear is ripped fro his grasp and goes spinning down to the first level and sticks itself into the ground. Null picks it up with his free hand and gives it a bit of a twirl.

"So lets make ourselves some fun."

Tamara Volk(8):Tsuchigumo550: Pool:6/8 (broken bone bow. Slightl glowing fungus kneepads.Left hand gone.)[third floor, south area.]

Joesph Smuck:Angle: pool 2/3: [fourth floor, west stairs]

Larry(4):wwolin: Pool 0/0:  [5th floor, one of the north pillars]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 2/2: (Spider man.)[fourth floor, north Stairs]

Derm:Derm: Pool:1/1 [Second floor, south stairs]

Thrakor(22):Toaster: Pool:4/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[first floor, Center]

Javier:Javier: Pool:2/3 [Fourth floor, south stairs]

(3)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Spiked, spinal whips)[Second floor, north stairs]

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: February 04, 2013, 03:41:36 am »

"Alright Null, keep the spear. Although did you really have to steal it? I mean, you're an all-powerful mage lord, it wouldn't be too much trouble to make your own, would it?"

"Hey, Tamara, can you have your bear man open the scroll? It's probably safe, but there's always a chance that it's booby-trapped. I want to know what sort of secrets are kept in there. Oh, and do you mind if I take that blood staff of yours? I can probably use it to keep us safe."

Climb down from the pillar and run to Tamara. Grab the blood staff if she's okay with that. Then do things with it. If Tamara attempts to grab me and say things, be totally okay with that.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:52:23 am by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: February 04, 2013, 03:57:41 am »

big mistake buddy...

whip my hand thingy around derms throat then rip it back to saw through his neck.

((We are so fucked... me especially, can someone please take out that spear?))
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 03:59:59 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: February 04, 2013, 07:34:02 am »

Get out of range and throw a word at Steve.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2061 on: February 04, 2013, 08:08:56 am »

Damn you 504 errors, making me think I sent something!!!
Experiment!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: February 04, 2013, 08:36:26 am »

Is it bad that i want null to summon a bunch of bone snakes so that everyone has to fend off endless waves of living spinal columns?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2063 on: February 04, 2013, 10:18:36 am »

Almost makes me glad I don't have any bones at the moment!

Anyway, anyone remember this bit?

So, zentol causes reality to tear, eh?

ZENTOL POUERSTOL!
[pot:6+1]
[will:4]
You hear a whispering in your head, a burning voice that seems to scald your mind.

Anyways, the voices told me some magic words. I don't have enough mana to use them at the moment, but one of you could try them for me if you want.

"Zentol Halthel Concoteael Conthal" is what I was told in a private message... Or maybe if you use the spell I used last turn you'll get voices that tell you something new?

I'm pretty sure this will summon some sort of horrible demon, which would cost four pool, which is the exact amount I have.  Since none of my attacks on Null are getting anywhere, I'm thinking of going extreme.  Alternatively, I think I know how to make a magical singularity.

So, quick opinion poll:  Summon horrible hell demon or attempt to create a black hole?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2064 on: February 04, 2013, 10:56:05 am »

Demon......

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2065 on: February 04, 2013, 11:04:14 am »

"You just had to give him the spear, didn't you?"

Word.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2066 on: February 04, 2013, 12:10:44 pm »

Stuff.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2067 on: February 04, 2013, 01:39:48 pm »

Only one person cares if I murderize the whole area via demon summoning or singularity?  Man, you guys are no fun.

"It's not nice rubbing your greasy hands all over the staffs of other people, Mr. Null!"

Magical Plan "Danger to myself and others"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: February 04, 2013, 01:47:33 pm »

The reason I vote demon intead of singularity,bid because the demon will actively seek out people to kill!

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #2069 on: February 04, 2013, 03:10:52 pm »

yeah, go demon. Make things interesting.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 435