Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 957031 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Null
« Reply #2265 on: February 15, 2013, 06:58:26 pm »

In the meantime, you can play Finimicon or Infimicon!

Or--better yet--make ANOTHER similar kind of game!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: February 16, 2013, 12:24:50 am »

My computer got hit by a virus, so I've been fixing it. Thats the reason there's been no post so far. But there will be one soon, I just have to finish a bit of work before hand.
In the meantime...
BEHOLD DISTRACTIONS!
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: February 16, 2013, 12:55:13 am »

Word.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2268 on: February 16, 2013, 03:32:23 am »

Flip off Royce and do zentol fueled murder on Larry, because I'm an uncreative dick.
"Scared?"
drop the axe and do stuff.

i got a delivery for one "Larry McWoodjuice"

Flip off Royce and do zentol fueled murder on Larry, because I'm an uncreative dick.
"Scared?"

"Meh, not really. Even if I don't knock you out, your demon arms are gonna have to go through your respiratory system to reach me."

Ooze into Toby's throat and choke him to death.
Word.

[Toby dex:6]
[Larry dex:6+1]
[Steve dex: 3+2]
[Anna dex:4-1]

[Larry dex:6+1]
[Toby dex:1]
[Toby end:4]
[larry str:2]

Larry Goos onto Toby's head and tries to jam his way into Toby's mouth. He manages to force is mouth open a bit but can't worm his way in. He does manage to wrestle Toby to the ground and surround his head in woody goo though, so there's that.

[Steve dex:4+2]
[steve str:6+1]
[Toby end:2]

Steve can't reach the throat of his victim, so he just starts whipping like mad, tearing Toby to pieces until, finally, his body collapses into ash.

[Steve gains 2 points]

Anna, late to the show but always eager to please, runs up stairs and promptly starts screaming at Steve.

[anna pot:6+2]
[steve dex:4+2]
[steve end:3]

The resulting tear in reality and the thrashing limbs which escape are all so large and wide spread that they nearly swallow up both Anna and Steve. Steve manages to dodge away but loses most of his left whip in the process.

"Fine.  What are your terms?"

Listen.  If he starts the attack this turn, grapple him and execute Magical Plan Summon Ivan.

"I'll fix that chest of yours, You go human, I turn off my extra speed as well. We stay on the first floor. Do you still want to use magic, or should we do this with weapons alone?"

Say same word, hoping to roll better.
[pot:1+1]

No luck there.

Ignore philistine, more science.

((Did I just find the first step toward making glass balls filled with acidic gas?

No, I found the final step.))

[pot:5+1]

A giant shimmering image of a sword appears before you.

TOD-1 APPEARS ON THE SECOND FLOOR, EAST STAIRS

Anna:Irony: Pool:2/2 [Third floor, west area.]

Stephen:GWG: pool:1/1 [third floor, south stairs]

Larry(4):wwolin: Pool 0/0: (Full body mark) [Third floor, west stairs]

Royce:Onyxjew:Pool 1/2: (Spider man. body of arcane energy)(no legs)[5th floor, North area, on pillar]

Tod-1:: Pool:1/1 [second floor, east stairs]

Thrakor(31):Toaster: Pool:5/5 (Whole body made of arcane energy, fast.)[Third floor, east stairs]

Rand:: Pool:3/3 [first floor, west stairs]

(8)Steve:Unholy pariah: Pool:0/0 (Both hands Spiked, spinal whips)[Third floor, west stairs]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: February 16, 2013, 04:13:50 am »

"~A-woo, a-woo, it's a won-der-ful life for me, a-woo.~"

Work for the betterment of science everywhere.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: February 16, 2013, 04:15:43 am »

+3 str because i forgot to spend my last point and anna needs murderising
whip my right whip around annas throat then wrench my arm around to saw through her throat and throw her over the edge of the level.

your going to pay for that wench, theres only enough room in this arena for one abomination and i dont need a portal to reach you.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: February 16, 2013, 06:07:17 am »

Mphm. Two attack rolls? :c

Name: Jebediah Derpbin.
Male
End: 1
Dex: 1
Pot: 3
Chan: 3

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: February 16, 2013, 07:00:19 am »

Word.

((Step One For Null's Ultimate Blade: Found.))
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: February 16, 2013, 10:24:13 am »

Thrakor cocks his head to one side.

"You know, I feel weapons is the best way here.  I'll have to make my own, though, since I don't have one.  So what, you mean a regular weapon or a fancy magical one like yours?"

Allow him to fix my chest.  Deactivate mark if he does so.  Summon weapon, if now is the time.

EDIT- Thanks, good catch.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 10:02:37 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: February 16, 2013, 10:58:48 am »

"Teamwork is the best work! But I need points too, so I can fix that whip of yours. Maybe next time you can hold someone down while I ram my wood down their throat."

Climb onto Anna's head and cover her mouth so that she can't speak. Commence with the wood-ramming down throats.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2275 on: February 16, 2013, 11:35:06 am »

Thrakor cocks his head to one side.

"You know, I feel weapons is the best way here.  I'll have to make my own, though, since I don't have one."

(Will probably edit in a weapon summon shortly)
((His sword is enchanted though, so maybe you should ask whether or not your weapon should be enchanted, or what enchantment he has so that your weapon won't just pop out of existance the moment it touches his, like your black hole did.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: February 16, 2013, 05:48:52 pm »

"Treacherous freaks."

Words.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: February 16, 2013, 05:52:51 pm »

Dooooo Eeeeeetttt!!!
I command you Irony!

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: February 16, 2013, 06:23:49 pm »

"Hey, Steve! I bet you a magical weapon I know exactly what she's about to do!"
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: February 16, 2013, 06:35:40 pm »

"Hey, Steve! I bet you a magical weapon I know exactly what she's about to do!"
"I'm not sure that Steve would be much good with a magical weapon, being a one-armed bone-whip abomination. But I've been in need of one ever since Null took my spear. Actually, you'll have two pool if you don't say anything this turn. How'd you like to know the words that Null gave me?"
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 435