Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956402 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Breakfast Nook of the Dead
« Reply #2550 on: March 01, 2013, 06:18:07 pm »

Wave back at Larry in a friendly manner. Become more flustered when the color of my robes shift from navy to lighter blue.

A change of pace... and a clusterfuck of people in the same waiting room it seems. I don't like not knowing what's going on, or not being able to use my magic, but... but... maybe people won't try and kill me if I just stay away from anyone who ignores me..."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 07:32:15 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: March 01, 2013, 06:47:25 pm »

((Damn I missed a turn already!))

Right first... I should leave before I get killed.... I just get the feeling most of these guys are either stupid or homicidal or worse... both.

Ryan leaves the room and runs as far as he can from other people+dangerous looking stuff.
Ryan follows Tsuchi's character.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:54:30 pm by superBlast »
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: March 01, 2013, 07:08:22 pm »

"Well, that was mildly disappointing... Well, abrupt death put off it seems, time to try and figure things out." Glassco looks out the windows, trying to see out of them. Looking at some of the other people who also fled the room from the strange screaming people, he asks a question... More a statement. "The hell is going on."

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2553 on: March 01, 2013, 07:23:42 pm »

Kin avoided the other person and went for the staircase. He chose to go down.

"I cannot remember that it was like this before. I remember the Pit but what happened afterwards?"

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: March 01, 2013, 07:57:04 pm »

"Well, well-bloody-fuckin'-well. Good to be back. So, what have we?"

Check the room for any exits. If one is found, exit. Then say words.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: March 01, 2013, 08:08:16 pm »

"There seems to be some sort of magical nullification in this room, likely from the those mummified bodies..."
Silica looks for anyone who doesn't seem like murderers.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: March 01, 2013, 08:11:20 pm »

"There seems to be some sort of magical nullification in this room, likely from the those mummified bodies..."
((Aren't we all murderers, truly? I'm willing to say that if every person in this RTD was granted a paraplegic orphaned baby bunny and told that if they killed it they would level up they would gladly do it. Heh, I probably wouldn't even need the level up. A few XP would be enough, as something tells me there's not going to be a shortage of wounded/not-wounded things to slaughter in this world.))
Greater Collection
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2557 on: March 01, 2013, 08:21:00 pm »

((Aren't we all murderers, truly? I'm willing to say that if every person in this RTD was granted a paraplegic orphaned baby bunny and told that if they killed it they would level up they would gladly do it. Heh, I probably wouldn't even need the level up. A few XP would be enough, as something tells me there's not going to be a shortage of wounded/not-wounded things to slaughter in this world.))

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't feel like murder when the setting is nonconductive. I think working together- for now, at least, or forming small parties amongst ourselves- is the best solution.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2558 on: March 01, 2013, 08:55:01 pm »

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't feel like murder when the setting is nonconductive. I think working together- for now, at least, or forming small parties amongst ourselves- is the best solution.

That's pretty much my opinion.  I think teaming up would be a really good deterrant to murderers, which is why I suggested it before.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: March 01, 2013, 09:07:38 pm »

((I was referring to our characters not ourselves  :P
Also, murdering paraplegic orphaned baby bunnies is probably OOC for my character.))

((Likewise.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:09:34 pm by Empiricist »

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: March 01, 2013, 09:18:00 pm »

((Why don't we go ahead and set up some kind of, i don't know, system? I'm currently peaceful to anyone non-hostile. I plan to find a secluded area or just somewhere that interference is unlikely and start doing some science with circles. If others are of the same kind of plan, then we could team up, get a writing utensil for ourselves with one or two people casting the spell, and get to work.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: March 01, 2013, 09:19:38 pm »

((Since this is an open world (I think) now instead of an arena type deal, I'm gonna try to be good and not kill anything sentient... which I bet will be tough. So getting some allies will end up helping me out with that... though IC wise.... I think all of you are probably murderers.... or at the very least don't trust you all.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2562 on: March 01, 2013, 09:20:15 pm »

((@Tsuchigumo550: Sure, Silica's a glass cannon anyway, so teaming up with someone who doesn't have violent tendencies is the best option for me.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: March 01, 2013, 09:23:32 pm »

((Why don't we go ahead and set up some kind of, i don't know, system? I'm currently peaceful to anyone non-hostile. I plan to find a secluded area or just somewhere that interference is unlikely and start doing some science with circles. If others are of the same kind of plan, then we could team up, get a writing utensil for ourselves with one or two people casting the spell, and get to work.))

((That's pretty much what I'm planning to do lol... except with words. I don't know as much as you all do... just what I know from memory from reading this thread. Anyways I'm peaceful and I won't kill anyone (on purpose). Though I will horribly maim anyone who attacks me.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:28:17 pm by superBlast »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: March 01, 2013, 09:37:19 pm »

((Since this is an open world (I think) now instead of an arena type deal, I'm gonna try to be good and not kill anything sentient... which I bet will be tough. So getting some allies will end up helping me out with that... though IC wise.... I think all of you are probably murderers.... or at the very least don't trust you all.))
This ones got a head on his shoulders, that he does.

Personally I'm going to just rampage through a few towns/forests burning/looting/condensing/hiring/enslaving everything in sight until I have some decent stats, equipment, and summoned/bought armada. Science on the way, of course. Sentient murder is fine, but PC murder is probably going to be avoided unless interference/alcohol come into play. Both of which are almost guaranteed eventually.

Basically... good hunting, everyone. Let the games begin.
Greater Collection
Pages: 1 ... 169 170 [171] 172 173 ... 435