Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956812 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: Breakfast Nook of the Dead
« Reply #2775 on: March 08, 2013, 03:29:55 am »

Hm... not much of a fan of reading... but considering I know nothing of where I'm at or this world or much about this book, might as well read... might somehow save my life if I'm lucky hahaha.

Skim through all the scrolls and see what each one is generally about. If there is a whole ton of scrolls, just pick a few that look interesting and skim those instead. 
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2776 on: March 08, 2013, 03:32:38 am »

walk into storage room, say word at spawned monster depending on what its made of.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: March 08, 2013, 03:33:33 am »

Activate mark by focusing on it. Then say more words and activate second mark.
"Step two."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: March 08, 2013, 03:33:53 am »

Silica turns towards Sanya, noticing the disintegration of her copper rod.
"I take it that you didn't intend to reduce the rod to ink, right?"
She then says "Zerthel Shubha, aiming at the ground in front of Sanya beside the ink puddle".
"I can't replicate it though, I can make a replacement for it, here, take it."
"Everyone else still hasn't returned, shall we check on them?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2779 on: March 08, 2013, 08:36:00 am »

"~Wax. The-ultimate-equalizer.~"

There are words that need to be said.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: March 08, 2013, 09:08:49 am »

"Thanks for your help Glassco. Maybe we should head inside now though. I think I'm finished with spellcasting for the moment."
I'll check the third set of bandages to see if they still have the tattoo. I'll then pick up my spear and use it as a walking stick to get inside. Once I'm inside, I'll fully examine it, seeing if it has any steel in it.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 10:08:24 am by SingularByte »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2782 on: March 08, 2013, 09:24:31 am »

Thrakor looked at the two people following him. 

"Move as a group and we'll be fine."

Move through the gate.  Say Magic Plan Hocus-Pocus at anything aggressive.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: March 08, 2013, 10:27:02 am »

Quick question!

Is anyone here actually planning on killing other players? Cause I'm really starting to hate PMing all the time.

Shoot a blast of arcane energy at the golemn with my arcane/wood rod.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2784 on: March 08, 2013, 10:44:00 am »

((AKA, thy shalt put all your points in dexterity.))
((Oh, and I'm not really planning to kill anyone else. Especially since I don't know any words and that kinda stuff. My early Zentol was kind of a "Kill-before-you-get-killed" reaction. Please don't murder me :c))

"Thank you."

Leave the building and say "Uristrast No-noheim".

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: March 08, 2013, 10:55:17 am »

BOOZEBEAR

Is anyone here actually planning on killing other players? Cause I'm really starting to hate PMing all the time.

I won't hesitate to kill anyone that attacks me, but for now, given there's other things to kill/see/do, my murderlust has faded.

I could certainly use a few points, though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: March 08, 2013, 10:56:28 am »

I could certainly use a few points, though.
This so much. But I think that may be a bit second-priority when I manage to find a word that lets me change stuff majorly. GODLY POWAH!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2787 on: March 08, 2013, 11:36:04 am »

I'm focusing on science right now. I've got a whole lot of words, but not nearly enough. After that, I won't kill anyone unprovoked, since there should be plenty of other things to handily murder for points instead. I still like to PM since, you know, knowledge is power and all. And other players might not feel the same way about not murdering people and stuff.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #2788 on: March 08, 2013, 11:36:54 am »

Kin thanks Javier for the help and then follows Thrakor. He readies his favorite word if any hostile mob.

((I'd kill for more points in channeling but seeing as I effectively have a one word limit I can't make any elaborate killing words.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: March 08, 2013, 11:39:32 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Glassco offers John any help getting back inside if he needs it, but he lags outside a bit. "Just wanna try something real quick like, won't be long." He mutters some words where they will work, then walks inside to join John. "Thinkin' you should probably sit down somewhere, there should be a chair somewhere around here..." Glassco checks the main floor for chairs, or if any of the two rooms connected to it have chairs.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 435