Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956873 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Fire a good ol' Cainthalsaz Rothcaltal at the lost spirit.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Bugger!
Try what failed this turn, I need armor. Armor will help. Keeps me from dying later on.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Right. Here goes nothing."

Touch the "airship" and say Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod Ah-thaelao.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Hrmmm. Bored."

Head down the mountain. If anything scary attacks me, sprint down the mountain.

((I belive I know how to defeat the lost soul.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Halthel Zaral Hobitaoed!
Head off into an unexplored section of road.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"HAHA! It worked! This is possible! Alright, John, I need you to make a mark that will make this thing --
"Right. Here goes nothing."

Touch the "airship" and say Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod Ah-thaelao.
--Right, seems you're already at work on that. Very good! When we're done here, there will be flight!" At seeing working results, Glassco got more excited than he was previous, practically shouting his words with a wide grin on his face. "I'm going to test a little something, to try and see what happens. Might possibly be a way to alter things without the need of a mark. Or possibly not, who knows. Won't know unless I try."

Glassco points at the bowl-shaped stone floor and says a word. No matter the outcome of the previous word, activate the mark that John makes and WILL the floor to RISE! RIIIISE! ARRRIIIIIISSSEEE! About two feet, at a slow pace, just to be safe.

[As an odd note, I can't help but be amused that so far I haven't gotten anything beyond a one, a three, or a six. Extremes!]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:12:25 am by Xanmyral »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

"Ho ho ho."
Sneak upstairs and see who is there.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Oh come on! Why did they summon up a guy who doesn't like to kill people when there is a ton of people to kill! Why couldn't he be a zombie... one that isn't aware of itself that is! Or some sort of mutant dog or bird or ghost!

"Ah! You are annoying! Zerthel motherfucker!"

Yell "Zerthal" over the villager's head to knock him out. Work or not run past him and through the door in the wall.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Dang Super, you're just playing hard mode. What about sentient undead?]

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yep... still counts. Like vampires and stuff I won't kill. I'd help someone else kill them, but I won't do it myself. I was kinda hoping to find some more thunderbirds that attacked toaster when he and co. first went through the clouds.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence

"First question: Where is the king? Second question: You got any weapon around I can take?"

If he got any weapon lying around and has no problem letting go, take it. Go in the general direction of where the king is, with or without Thrakor.

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yep... still counts. Like vampires and stuff I won't kill. I'd help someone else kill them, but I won't do it myself. I was kinda hoping to find some more thunderbirds that attacked toaster when he and co. first went through the clouds.))
[Well, why not make minions then? The word for life and bear is given, and surely you know a material word. Put the three together, and hope it wants to help you. Unless you can add the word for control in there too. Seems to me that you're looking for a minion-controller kind of thing. Although this kind of goes against the spirit of it, as you are still killing them in a sense that you ordered someone to kill them for you.]

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah... the only problem I can only say one word at a time lol. My channeling is only 1. Though some minions would be helpful in restraining and knocking out people. I also could tell them to do whatever they want with an enemy and if they kill him, it's not the same as ordering them to kill.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Yeah, where is that king?  What's he and his forces like?  You mentioned souls- got any I could trade you something or do something for you for?"

Ask.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Sigh.
Not cool enough, and not enough info on the science front. A failure all around.

ENACT PLAN DARK MACHINATIONS
Zentol Clo-caltel Contallthelthel Pouerstol.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 435