Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956409 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Well it seems you need more than hobitaeoad to grant life to elementals so...

karenthar hobitaeaod halthel.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 01:40:55 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

((Let me Rephrase the "Untouched Thing"))
Saurinae starts looking around for paths not yet taken by the rest of the mages. With hopes of finding something they missed
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Walk down the path looking for a place where the path branches.  Take a path that no one else has taken yet, if there is no such path, go down to the village.  If I see superBlast on the way down touch the head of the thing attacking him and say Dorbaelo Thrancaole, if a mark appears on it's head instantly activate it. If I don't see superBlast on the way down say Taroth, then once I'm a little bit further down say Flaszashal
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:15:11 pm by Vakothu »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sanya, I recommend that you do not say that eldritch word again. I tried using it before and the exact same thing happened to me, minus the healing. I wasn't sure before what caused it but since the only word we both said was that, I'd assume it's the word for eldritch. The mark doesn't seem to activate, I've tried. It seems inert, but I doubt it will remain that way if we continue using it. I have a feeling it might be soul-bound, judging by it's nature, otherwise I would've just switched to my spare body by now." She then turns to Patrick "Is there anything I can do for you, since it's my fault you're here right now."
Silica aims away from everyone, grabs her sword by it's handle, winding it up and pointing it at a nearby wall before saying "Dorbaelo Rothcaltal". Silica aims as far away as possible from everyone and says "Conth Ratheale". She then walks to Sanya and hands her the bow and all arrows of both types.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 12:21:25 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

"~Hm. Must-be-bad-reception.~"

Try again.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

"Well, now. This is different. Oh, well." Jixiu walks out into the hallway and goes into the hall of Gods.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

How am I bleeding?

I am made of pure force.

Oh well, TIME TO MAKE STUFF.

Hathic Shubha Shoshashzel Hobitaeaod
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Wat. Waaaaaat. MOVE!"

Try and shove him out of the way. If he attacks, run like little coward.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 11:09:27 am by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"Welp, thanks anyway.  I'll keep all that in mind."

Head out to the street again and back to SCIENCE.  Different Words if I'm attacked.

That dude must be pretty jaded if a man made of electricity comes in to chat and he doesn't bat an eye.  Of course, that whole souls as currency thing should be a hint too.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Uh oh. Glassco, I don't suppose you have any ideas for getting down?"

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

"Hey man. I'm looking for some sort of private place to do expiriments. Could you leave when you're done and leave some junk laying around? Would really help me."

Try to get him to leave. If he leaves, say Rothon. Examine the results and say Caltalleth. (Again, if he leaves)

((This guy sounds like he has a +3 speed bonus. Aka, dangerous.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Clo-Caltel Karenthar Gars!
Head down the path most traveled! The main road!

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

"Uh oh. Glassco, I don't suppose you have any ideas for getting down?"
"Uh... Er... Shit... Um... DO THE SAME MARK AGAIN, ON YOURSELF! YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOURSELF GO DOWN THIS TIME! I'LL TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING TO BREAK YOUR FALL! IF THINGS GO WRONG! SHOUT IF THE SPELL WORKED BUT ISN'T LISTENING TO YOU, I'LL TRY SOMETHING THEN, JUST DON'T FREAK OUT! Gods I hope this works..." Glassco shouted up the full-capped words at John, before quickly saying words and doing actions.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 12:41:28 pm by Xanmyral »

SingularByte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I cast Dorbaelo Hobitaeaod Ah-thaelao on myself, activate a mark if it appears, then will myself to descend. I'll then shout the result of the spell down to Glassco.
Pages: 1 ... 211 212 [213] 214 215 ... 435