Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956406 times)

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Are the bodies and circle still there?

Do people show up in a certain outfit or is that up to the players? ))

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue walking. If attacked by cloud walker, punch it in the face.
((Players start out in tattered robes, but there is an abandoned clothing shop down the mountain to loot.))

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

((What? No body wants to help me out? The guys up in the mountain are probably too far but I'm sure there is one person atleast that's just inside the village wall that can help me... atleast i hope so.))
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Plastic? PLASTIC?! And it's orange? So many bad memories are starting to surface in my mind.))
[TRANSPARENT ORANGE CHAINSAW!]
((Oooh, that's an idea I'm gonna take. Anyone wanna share the clockwork word, saw or similar and maybe a chain word? =] ))

Edit: ((Not that I would be able to make it immediately.))
I don't know of any chain word. I summoned a chainsword just using clockwork and sword.

It's like a mini Mass Driver!

Now if I could build the Grinder Blade...

Test fire bow and glasstip arrow at a wall, then attempt to find a convinent way to hold all this equipment.

Find a monster area and kill stuff, or go get pissed at the bar if that fails.

((Well I've got a chainsword, and some enchantments can be retrospectively applied. Fire, lightening and steel can probably be applied to get that effect using the "enchant in hand" word. We'll need insulative gauntlets to hold it, or you could apply a control word beforehand though I'm not sure if it will remain active after the new enchantments are applied. I recommend we get Corsair to use "Enchant in hand, fire, lightening, steel" since he has a guaranteed natural 6 for all fire-related spells. He'll definitely need some sort of insulative gauntlet though.))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 07:26:58 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Oops. Clicked the wrong button.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Corsair isnt guaranteed natural 6 fire rolls...  he just gets to reroll natural 1's
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think he actually can:
Sha-calun the Everflame Lv.0 (4/20 6 natural pot roll/flame usage)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No thats how you gain favour with sha-calun, if you look at the entire god section you will see the god effect at the bottom.

Sha-calun the Everflame Lv.0 (9/20 6 natural
pot roll/flame usage)
(reroll natural pot 1's)
[/quote]

In the case of sha-calun the effect is rerolling natural pot 1's and you gain favour by rolling natural 6's and using fire spells/runes/marks
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Ah, that explains a lot, especially the x/20 part of it. Thanks.
Wait. Does that mean that the RNG is a Tsundere towards Corsair? First he rolls a bunch of ones and then he rolls consecutive sixes.
On second thought, that sounds like a GREAT premise for an RTD...))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooh delicious new word :D

What is a Tsundere?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tsundere It seems to match the RNG's behavior towards Corsair. Just replace "hot and cold" with "6 and 1". Am I the only person who finds it rather odd that the first pairing implicated in this is RNG x Corsair?))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 08:42:07 pm by Empiricist »

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dorbaeolo. Aels Shareeb!
To the encampment! After throwing a rock at the bridge to see if it's safe!

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Eh baby is those propellers on your chest or are you just happy to s--" Ozzy stops mid-sentence as he feels an inexplicable tightening in his guts as if they're being twisted inside out and suddenly finds himself somewhere else.   He twists around trying to figure out where he is and where he came from, for the vision of the beautiful redhead leaning against a bar is quickly fading from his memory like a dream.   By the time he has spun in a circle he doesn't recall why he was confused to begin with, of course he should be here in this room with these rags on and this massive tome in his hand.  His still slightly frazzle brain catches view of someone [Daniel/Zako] leaving the room and he instantly begins to follow.  He knows its dangerous around these parts and no man should be alone."Hey, wait up!", he calls to the disappearing form as he tries to catch up.

A) If the man should pause to see whose calling out to him, then great they can converse and investigate this structure together.

B) If the man choose a hostile action instead or agreeing to his reasoning and advancing together, then he'd attempt to throttle him over the head with his copy of the Perplexicon because it's never wise to start experimenting in a combat situation if one could help it.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile

"Hey, you there behind the bar. Seeing as you haven't tried to kill me yet, I already like you better than half of the bastards here. Do you have anything that needs doing? Or even better, any gold that needs finding?"

Ask the man behind the bar about my surroundings.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

((Plastic? PLASTIC?! And it's orange? So many bad memories are starting to surface in my mind.))
[TRANSPARENT ORANGE CHAINSAW!]
((Oooh, that's an idea I'm gonna take. Anyone wanna share the clockwork word, saw or similar and maybe a chain word? =] ))

Edit: ((Not that I would be able to make it immediately.))
[All of the words are given already, so why bother hiding them? [Plastic] Sshasal Contallthelthel Clo-caltel. Plastic saw sword clockwork. You may be able to take saw out, but I imagine it would take the saw out of chainsaw sword. Although, you could just get rid of sword and have a chainsaw.]
Pages: 1 ... 215 216 [217] 218 219 ... 435