Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956395 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

This is turning out amazing.

Time to enchant up in this biotch.

Hold ranged weapon in right hand, sword in left.

Dorbaelo Harialltontal
Doncarteallel Zzers Harialltontal
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Jixiu grins, then nods in approval while making a 'Not bad' face. Grab that mother, then see if I could potentially dual wield it and my staff.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

Ummm piecewise? Wheres my everflame reroll?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Saurinae

• Bay Watcher
  • Kobold Sympathizer
    • View Profile

((Oww.. Ah well NEW CHARACTER))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
When I spawn I want to head to Yo-drell of the Deep's alter and pledge myself to him. After that leave the building and say "Hathic Hael-ton" then pick it up and head towards the path.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:35:44 pm by Saurinae »
Nevermind the disturbingly knowing look that kobold has on her face. That dwarf SHOULD be embarrased!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Oh nevermind CROWS (click to show/hide)

Fire glassbolts at the Crows. Defend myself with the sword if I can. Shout Cainthalsaz Cycallozion while staring them down if they still live, if they're dead before those words, use the spoilered ones.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:23:32 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get out of the spawn room, explore until I get to a room with an altar

Vakothu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, I'm pretty sure I don't want to stab a lightning bird with a steel spear, so Throw spear at a bird and say Shareeb Shaazeshelial, then if a mark appears instantly activate it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile

screw it im off to perform SCIENCE, walk back towards the temple and say WORDS and procure the necessary reagents.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:42:54 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!

Look for loot and/or enemies.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Continue down the path, punch enemies in the face, unless they seem to be a spellcaster, in which case attempt to remove their jaw.
"Damned lack of co-ordination."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

More runic fun!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

"I DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT.  YOU DIE HARD NOW."

Scream words of painful magic at him!  Chuck my lightning in a bottle at him if he's still not dead/incapacitated.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

luvmonke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing as there isn't any written information to be had, Ozzy decides to study each of the alters and draw what conclusions he can about the gods they represent and afterwards he grills the monk for additional information about any gods whose goals and gifts are not immediately obvious from what he saw downstairs.

(( From search I've found the following, there are eight gods:
Yo-drell of the Deep, whose alter is a boulder with 3 silvery cubes embedded in it.
Sha-calun the Everflame, whose alter is an eternal flame burning above a bowl.
Flux, whose alter is a font of mercury.
Parathun the Fleshsmith, whose alter is a constantly changing lump of flesh.
Scarlon the Mask, whose alter is a stone statue of a cloaked man wearing a bright white mask.
Blastel, whose alter is a live woman chained to the platform with a blade driven into her chest.
Nul-sheal the Green, whose alter is a tree with leaves of every element.
Shub-shalsheil of the Inksea, whose alter is an enormous book, it's pages filling with text and magical symbols as you watch.

I figure Sha-calun is for pyromaniacs, Parathun is for shapeshifters/transmuters, Shub is for runic scholars but the other are more vague to me.  I guess Nul-sheal could be plant based, but the the leaves of every element might mean it's helpful with all elementals or maybe both.  Blastel is confusing, though I'm guessing it has something to do with torture, or perhaps self-sacrifice.  Yodrell might be an earth based elemental or just dealing with any sort of metal.   Scarlon and Flux I'm kinda stumped on though Flux could be a god of chaos or simply change/movement.

Anyone may feel free to affirm or deny my conjecture based on your own experiences. ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:22:59 pm by luvmonke »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

[Just a comment, the lich guy is very informative.]

"Come fly with me, come fly fly, fly away..." Glassco hums some strange song, before sighing. "Welp, seems that idea is a bust. I can't activate the mark. Hm... Well Captain John, seems you're the pilot for now. Unless you wish to follow another crazy idea of mine." Glassco ho-hummed as he sat cross legged in the water. "Ah, brings back memories."
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 435