Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956402 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord

((Found an image of the results of Caltalleth Clo-caltel Zzers Shaazeshelial (I think those are the right words anyway) and I though I should share
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hmmm.... I wonder if you could combine fire water air and clockwork to make steampunk... I've got to make a character sometime soon and try things...))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

okay Miauw... you have avoided my attempt at abduction, but i implore you to let me use you for science, i promise if it works it will be VERY useful for upgrading yourself and your minions and i will share with you the knowledge of how i did it...

Perform actions that entirely depend on whether miauw submits to science, runs away, or retaliates against his attempted abduction.

Meh, alright. I'm keeping most of my words public tough. I'm gonna try to make a rock control diamond so people stop fucking distracting me. But just let me make my robotic arm :c

Don't be abducted and rather tell Unholy to get his ass here before doing his actions. Say "Adamenstiar Hobitaeaod Taroth" and try to block the stairs with it after Unholy has come in.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile

AMENDMENT!

I would appreciate it if you could add this to my action, Piecewise.

Go back into the temple.

"Scores ta settle, work ta be done. I'm never gonna get smashed at this rate..."
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Speaking from ER, if you want to change your action, edit your previous post instead of making a second to maximize the chance he gets it right.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"Interesting..."

Moar runes!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

"Urg, lets try that again."

Dorbaelo Zzers Harialltontal

Seperately try Rotheleaod and Haroshaltal
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Will trade any other page 1 words for Rentheaol and Hath-caon.  Bonus tip- I know one of them is plastic.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you join team aether and add your knowledge to ours, I suspect you will gain a significant book expansion.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

How many words do you know/have some knowledge of?

I have 109 marked in my book.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'round 125. Including every word on page 1 and 5.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile

Man, I counted mine and they only added up to 77. Then again, I haven't been as attentive to words lately.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile

Jixiu puts the sword on his back.
"Well, then. Off we go!"
Go down the path. If those damn storm bird attack me, whack them with my staff.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Randomized door selection!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I just lack the two for 1, and I just lack six on 5... but I bet I could check the thread and get some more of those.

Okay, down to just three left.  Forgot to mark one, got a good hint on one, and complete answer on another.

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile

Hmm.
Hold up sword, say Rothon Harialltontal. Imagine a sword that can zap people when I stabby them to death. Then go offer to Yo-Drell.
Pages: 1 ... 231 232 [233] 234 235 ... 435