Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956402 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3615 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:22 am »

((Not that I'm complaining, but where did the Lost Spirit disappear to?))

"~Silly-feller.~"

Do Things.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3616 on: April 01, 2013, 03:45:52 am »

((I killed it.. then grew concerned when you threw out yet another hostile spell))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3617 on: April 01, 2013, 03:51:22 am »

((I killed it.. then grew concerned when you threw out yet another hostile spell))

((Oh, so what's happening now is just a wacky misunderstanding stemming from the fact that I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been and didn't read your part of the turn before last?

Sweet!))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 03:54:05 am by Harry Baldman »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3618 on: April 01, 2013, 04:01:33 am »

((Oh, so what's happening now is just a wacky misunderstanding stemming from the fact that I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have been and didn't read your part of the turn before last?

Sweet!))
((pretty much...))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3619 on: April 01, 2013, 04:04:18 am »

((I do hope what I'm about to do works like I imagine it does. And that I actually get the chance to use it.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3620 on: April 01, 2013, 04:10:15 am »

((I do hope what I'm about to do works like I imagine it does. And that I actually get the chance to use it.))
((not sure if i should take that statement as an indication of imminent super attack, or just wander off and leave a one armed wind torso lying in the dirt...))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3621 on: April 01, 2013, 04:14:46 am »

((not sure if i should take that statement as an indication of imminent super attack, or just wander off and leave a one armed wind torso lying in the dirt...))

((Well, you could do that and it would probably be funnier if you did, not to mention a little bit safer. Then again, you might miss out on a sweet, sweet point. On the other hand, I'm not sure how the point distribution would work out in the event that what I'm doing works.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #3622 on: April 01, 2013, 04:24:00 am »

"Ugh I don't remember eating that... or that"
Go and use fire control via sword to kill the big heavy fighting those three others then run off back towards the village and use words on anyone who attempts to kill me otherwise use non-violent words.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 04:33:25 am by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3623 on: April 01, 2013, 04:49:26 am »

"Hah!"

Say "Clo-caltel Shareeb Baltaellsheral", see if the resulting gauntlet fits on my new robotic arm.

((Here's me hoping for some sort of gauntlet that's made to fit on my arm.))

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3624 on: April 01, 2013, 06:30:51 am »

Shoshashzel Cycallozion the wind man.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3625 on: April 01, 2013, 06:40:28 am »

"Haha! Success! I created a wormhole that transported me to... umm... to..." Octo looked around and noticed the spawn room. "I died, didn't I? Damn it!"

If the evil cube is still out there, go to the basement storage room, say Defensive Mark Words (PM) and activate it.

Else go out and say "Shareeb Zorhalth Esprio" while thinking of a floorless (or at least steel floor) cage large enough to comfortably fit a human. Then say "Rothcaltal Haltol Thaltelsho" and see what happens.
((Probably liquid sand (whatever that is), but with that I will know all the elements with 100% certainty.))

((EDIT: Woops, wrong word. Fixed it now.))
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 05:55:57 pm by Parisbre56 »

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: April 01, 2013, 07:20:30 am »

Go down the mountain, mumbling arcane obscenities to myself the whole way down.

"Enslaved myself to a god, check... Collection of weapons, check... Freaky mutations, not check... Army of minions, not check... I've got some work ta' do."
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3627 on: April 01, 2013, 08:03:31 am »

Thaltesho Zerth Clo-Caltel
Down the cliff path to the city!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 05:22:47 pm by javierpwn »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3628 on: April 01, 2013, 08:13:37 am »

"I'm going to do a bit of non-offensive science while you do that, hey?"

Word and word.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3629 on: April 01, 2013, 09:16:54 am »

"Yeah, I like him."

Bind myself to Blastel by slicing my palm.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 240 241 [242] 243 244 ... 435