Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 435

Author Topic: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing:Derm has entered the Booze Dimension  (Read 956391 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Perplexicon: Magic is Confusing: The turn of suicides.
« Reply #3720 on: April 03, 2013, 08:31:02 am »

((Woo I know the alien word now.  Will trade it (or anything) for runes of control and either life or sentience... not like I know how I could possibly draw a rune as a head.  Worders really need a third point to get the cool stuff.))
((If you're anywhere near the village, I'd be willing to cast 12 pool worth of spells on you for that word. You know, give you an electricity control object and any other enhancement or object you want. Once I get my clam problem solved that is.

And if I find the tentacle word first, you'll get a special discount for it.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:06 am »

Convince Kin to bring me back up to the village and it's a deal.

Or I can ask.  Kin:  Mind bringing me back up to the village?  I'll give you some words or half of what Paris is offering.

((That should help. The best thing about a stick, is that you don't have to hit people with it to do damage. Oh, and Toaster, you could draw runes with arcane eyebeams.))

That would take some godlike accuracy.  Would be pretty awesome though.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: April 03, 2013, 08:39:23 am »

"The fuck is that? Whatever, lets keep going! Best you say some words though John, just in case... Evasive maneuvers! All hands mind the edge! Keep all your limbs inside the moving vehicle at all times, for this ride might get a little bumpy, hahahahahah!" Well, Glassco seems to be enjoying himself none the less.

Continue flying towards the sea, taking evasive maneuvers and or dodging if necessary.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 08:52:32 am by Xanmyral »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: April 03, 2013, 09:28:25 am »

"~TOD-3-OPERATIONAL! PRIME-DIRECTIVE: BE-LESS-STUPID! SECONDARY-DIRECTIVE: TEST-ABILITIES! SELF-MADE-DIRECTIVE: ADJUST VOLUME!~"

The creature punches itself in the head.

"~Right. Now-what? Oh-right. Accessing-Tod-Cloud-Memory.~"

Tod-3 twitches a bit, then looks enlightened.

"~Ooh-magic. Quick-test.~"

Run to a magically non-dead area, preferably out in the temple grounds. Do Magic.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3724 on: April 03, 2013, 09:34:59 am »

Convince Kin to bring me back up to the village and it's a deal.
((Actually, the village is probably not the best place to be right now in your condition, since I count at least 4 people battling there, 2 of them with each other. One unfortunate word combo and you're accidentally vaporized along with a few houses. Except if, you know, you wanna help them with some eye beams. Anyway, it'll take me at least two turns to get down there, so take your time.))

Samari45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: April 03, 2013, 09:36:29 am »

I know where I am. Just being a little derpy. Also, thanks Xan!

Hmm... Maybe the words don't work here.
Go to the altar room and put blood into the basin. Then walk outside and say Karenthar Aels Gars. Then say Prathelthe.

I'll take you up on that offer Derm. I gladly join Team Aether Scratch that. "We Need A Name" is pretty short on members so I'd be happy to join as a sciencer if you guys don't mind.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 03:11:40 pm by Samari45 »

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #3726 on: April 03, 2013, 10:01:51 am »

"Can bring you there, no problem. Just tell me, would there be a difference between Con-tel Rothon and Rothon Con-tel? Your idea of an electric hand intrigues me, but I would hate shocking myself just because I didn't bother to find out if transmutations have a ridiculous rule on what should go first."

Kin will bring Thrakor back to the village (if he still wants to). He also says Con-tel Rothon.

((Who would get points for kills if I slamdunk Toaster's char and it keeps it shape? Me for doing it in the first place, Toaster for being the "weapon" or shared but rounding down? Or maybe even something else? Also, UNLIMITED POWER!))
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:21:39 am by KineseN »

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: April 03, 2013, 10:07:31 am »

Try to cast an aura of distortion dust on him.

CHAAAOOOOOSSS DUUUUUNNNNKKKKK

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: April 03, 2013, 10:14:27 am »

"To be honest, I don't know.  For the record, when I did it, it was via Rothon Con-Tel.  You could always be ballsy and do it the other way to see what happens."

"Hell, lean close.  For your help, I'll give you an interesting word..."  Thrakor whispers something.

PPE:  Heh... aura.  Between that and the shielding word, there's all sorts of use for me.

If you're curious, I dug up the PM that I did it way back when to check it out.  Interesting for the historical record.

Spoiler: PM to Piecewise (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

KineseN

• Bay Watcher
  • [Forumlurker]
    • View Profile
    • Rushvalley Tower Defence
« Reply #3729 on: April 03, 2013, 10:24:19 am »

((I'll try Con-Tel Rothon, for !!science!! sake. Hopefully my hand won't absorb the head.))

Interactive signature (experimental). Refresh page to update image.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: April 03, 2013, 10:37:56 am »

Two heads are better than one!

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: April 03, 2013, 11:37:24 am »

Hrmph. At least I have shinies.
Stare at shinies. Say Zorhalth Shaazeshelial. Hope it works.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: April 03, 2013, 12:10:19 pm »

((Woo I know the alien word now.  Will trade it (or anything) for runes of control and either life or sentience... not like I know how I could possibly draw a rune as a head.  Worders really need a third point to get the cool stuff.))
((If you're anywhere near the village, I'd be willing to cast 12 pool worth of spells on you for that word. You know, give you an electricity control object and any other enhancement or object you want. Once I get my clam problem solved that is.

And if I find the tentacle word first, you'll get a special discount for it.))

Do you mean the eyestalk-on-a-tripod word?  I happen to have that, and I'll be down in the village in a turn or two.  I have other useful words as well.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3733 on: April 03, 2013, 12:28:44 pm »

Do you mean the eyestalk-on-a-tripod word?  I happen to have that, and I'll be down in the village in a turn or two.  I have other useful words as well.
((Our team is always willing to trade. We are willing to purchase:
  • souls
  • knowledge
  • artifacts (any interesting\powerful object we cannot replicate)
and offer in return:
  • knowledge (which right now is limited to ~60% words and a couple of symbols)
  • pool for magic (right now I have the max pool of 6)
  • artifacts (when we get some artifacts)
  • souls (when we get some souls :P).
Of course, if you're willing to stay in the village for a while and conduct science with us you can get those things for free, as long as you promise to share any knowledge you obtain and to help the team. (We should probably decide on a name by the way, although team "We need a name!" does have a certain ring to it.)

Ah, but I'll probably give Toaster an electricity control object even if you beat him to the word. I feel sorry for him, being just a head and all.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: April 03, 2013, 12:37:29 pm »

((Actually, I'm about to start some word-sciencing and I have 4 points in channeling. So I could join "We need a name!".))
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 435